Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Princes & Seven Archangels

Seven Princes & Seven Archangels

a part of “Seven Princes & Seven Archangels”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

The Seven Princes of Hell and Seven Archangels of Heaven are bonded together and sent to Earth. Will love flourish?, or are they doomed to destroy each other?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seven Princes & Seven Archangels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Seven Princes & Seven Archangels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 pm

I ♥ u Winter
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:26 pm

I believe Lucifer is still available, if Winter has taken Barachiel?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:05 pm

yes Winter has taken barachiel, but lucifer is open i still believe

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 pm

@Nadie, is it bad that I've been online for hours now, but haven't gotten the courage to open your reply? *nervous laugh* I apologize for that, by the way. >.<"

@Naught, if you could take Luci, I would love you, forever and ever? XD

@Winter/Echo, Yay! Barachiel and Levi :3 I'll reserve her for you.

@Everyone, Alright, I promise the first post will be up tonight. Don't expect it to be too long though, sorry. Writing exams are really sucking my muse.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Alright, for the meeting places, you can pretty much decide between yourselves or just, whichever one of you posts first gets to pick it. xD I hope I did not offend anyone with that.

I know it isn't much to start off of, but each pair starts off by themselves and they'll come together after maybe a post or two back and forth. Try and wait for everyone to post at least once before going again.

As for the two characters still not accounted for, I'll be PMing Naught to see if he/she still wants Lucifer, and I'm hoping Winter is still interested in Barachiel. :3

<3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm

lol I sent you a howler, you ought to be terrified!
Nah, I'm kidding. I was fine with it, actually, but with Winter stepping in for Barachiel my reply has been rendered obsolete anyways, so no worries (:

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:56 am

I'm working on him now. I would've got him done earlier if my computer would stop erasing him. ^^'
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am

Exciting! Thanks Naught <3

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:30 am

Mhm <3 Now for his name do I just put Lucifer or do I put a different name?

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:27 pm

I believe it's your choice, as long as "Lucifer" or some variant thereof is used, maybe as a middle name or a nickname. You can look at the other characters as examples. I just used the female version of Gabriel but others kept the original names.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Hooray! I posted. Sorry if my writing is not up to par, I had a rough day/night yesterday and I am emotionally drained... just like my character. So, heck, maybe it fits my character better to write like that.

Alas, I cannot wait for more replies and responses! <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:30 pm

@bandgeek
I'm so confused... who's Uriel is the one that my character is going to be with?
I'm asking this because there is two and the info page says that my character (Beelzebub) is paired with Uriel but both Nadie and Horseygirl made Uriel characters (if I'm not mistaken).

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 pm

@belle, your post was wonderful, a lot better than mine! XD Though I did wait until the last possible moment to write mine, not the best idea. *is an idiot*

@Mirror, Horseygirl plays Uriel. Nadie plays Gabriel. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:56 pm

@bandgeek, Daw! Thank you so much! I appreciate the loves. <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:02 pm

I am currently waiting for Winter to make Barachiel before I post. I believe she still is interested in Barachiel but she had to take care of something today. ^^

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Echo_Rose wrote:I am currently waiting for Winter to make Barachiel before I post. I believe she still is interested in Barachiel but she had to take care of something today. ^^

Well, she did make her, I just don't think she has completed her yet. I accepted Barachiel anyways, since I'm sure she'll get to it as soon as she can. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Are we waiting until everyone responds/gives their intro? Or are we allowed to post with our bond if they showed up?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Um, I think, um. asdhflkasjdhflksjadhf. Why do you ask me these things!! Dx

Alright, um, majority wins?

Who thinks we should wait for everyone to post at least once, and who thinks that as long as your bond had posted, you should be able to reply? :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:35 pm

I think the posting cycle would be ridiculously long--possibly even days long--if we wait for everyone to go once before posting again. That being said, without a cycle it's really easy to neglect some characters that don't post as frequently... maybe we could just figure out smaller cycles within the RP that depend on where the characters are located? For instance, if there are 4 people in the kitchen they can just post by themselves in their own little cycles, without bothering to wait for someone who's sitting upstairs in his room?

We'd have to be careful of time continuity though (like if there are 2 people upstairs and 4 in the kitchen, posting in separate cycles, but 10 minutes have passed in the kitchen whereas 2 hours have passed upstairs all in the same posting-period). I hope that makes sense! If not, just ignore my ramblings lol

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:35 pm

We all know where I stand.

As for posting cycles and time lapses, in every RP I have been in (not saying it has to be this way by any means) we have always just posted. If such a large time lapse occurs, the next post can just catch up with some details. I totally understand some cannot post as much as others and it has nothing to do with dedication level just time, but I for one realllyyyyy want to post again.

:3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!