Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Return to Darkness

Return to Darkness

a part of “Return to Darkness”, a fictional universe by Celaradith.

Something was unleashed upon the Realm after those two months of darkness. Will you band together with a group of strangers and seek out the source?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Return to Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Return to Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Welcome all! Feel free to chat, ask questions, etc etc. I'll get everything set up ASAP!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Return to Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:34 am

this looks fun if things go right i should have a char in the morn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MattyB737 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:43 am

And so it begins. I'll have a character up within 24 hours.

MattyB737
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:46 am

@matty

what kind of char are you going to do

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:41 am

Awesome, I'll post up the skeleton ASAP! Welcome :D

Celaradith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyperewok on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

Quick question before I post up a character sheet, I had a paladin character in mind and I was wondering if you had any gods in mind with your RP and if not, I figured a paladin who represented a sun god (pretty much just borrowing the one from D&D) would want to find out why the sun went out.

Hyperewok
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am

I was thinking of having a Sun God, so that's perfect! :D

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyperewok on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:20 am

Awesome, I'll get my sheet up then. Does the Sun God have a name?

Hyperewok
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 am

He does! It's Kha'nashi, his very basic information is found in the random bits of lore thread. I'll add info as we go.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 am

OMG!!!! An experienced, old, ancient, elder, roleplayer! I thought I was the last of our kind. I've been rping for 18 years. I would love to join your role play, if that is OK with you. I can have a character sheet up no later than tomorrow night.
I love the idea, and story. This takes me back to the good old days. Can I join, please?
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 pm

We still exist for sure! :D And yes! Please do~!

I'm still ironing out any last minute issues while I can, so check the random Lore thread for any updates :D

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeschelon on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:12 pm

I have a question concerning the Genn, even though they are naturally proficient with daggers and bows, could they learn how to use a different weapon instead?

Aeschelon
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 pm

They can, yes! Nothing is holding anyone back from learning other skills.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Welcome everyone! We've got more than enough people to start, so I'll finish the initial post and we can get this ball rolling. :D

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Alright! The first post is up! I look forwards to being able to RP with you all!

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:00 pm

sorry it took so long, but i was able to get the character sheet up. I'll post tomorrow night.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:03 pm

That's fine, we've only just started :) Welcome aboard!

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:29 am

Please try and let everyone post their intro post before you continue. Just so they don't fall behind. :)

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nannyhap on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Might I assume that somewhere in this 'verse there's a frigid hinterland in the northern latitudes that needs be populated? I'd be pulling a non-magic character from that region, so playing around with the foreign deities and cultures of an isolated Nordic-type clan shouldn't break game, as long as that's alright, Celaradith?
Ask me about metaphysical calamity pudding!

Nannyhap
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm

You may assume that Nannyhap, yes! The Realm is only the one large kingdom (very large kingdom). If I get time, I'll draw up a map of some sory!

Celaradith
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!