Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Girl and Her Magikarp

A Girl and Her Magikarp

a part of “A Girl and Her Magikarp”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

A young woman sets out into the world of Pokemon, searching for her missing brother. Follow her on her journey as she explores the region of Kanto. (Full; not accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Girl and Her Magikarp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Girl and Her Magikarp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 pm

That's fine Eskay! Make sure you PM Ion the link to your character when you send 'em in :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Welcome to the RP Eskay!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi folks. I saw Neko and legacy and had to ask......any open spots?

Hoga
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Hmm, well, we just accepted another person, however; if Neko and Legacy can put in a good word for you, I will talk it over with my CO-GM and get back to you.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:01 pm

You wanna good word? I got plenty, I'm sure Legacy will back me up here as well. You'd be hard pressed to find a better clutch player or curve breaker than Hoga. I've called him in about 3 times with less than five minutes before he had to work and he shits GOLD. I can name off the top of my head at least 5 times I've called him in to try to save or boost an RP and have yet to be disappointed. What's more in terms of versatility and back story quality, fuck yes,you could masturbate to about 75% of the characters he creates.

Furthermore, I'm not ashamed to admit it. He's the guy who got me into roleplaying as a whole and I can say this: I'm a horrible learner.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:03 pm

O.O Thanks Neko. I hope that sounds more convincing then it does homosexual.

Hoga
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Ah well then...hmm, the question remains then.

Team Cataclysm or Team Junko?

Your choice. Just fill out the character sheet and we shall see who you choose :3

Thanks for the vivid picture Neko...I think I going to go gauge my eyes out now :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Ha. That's some serious bro-cred you've got there, Hoga.

Also, Eskay, don't forget to check the write. There's a post in-progress there that you can contribute to.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Where are you guys finding these sprites?

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 pm

I linked a site on the front page that will lead you to them.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:42 pm

So i'm talking some stuff over with Neko. Looks like I'm going to his side, and I want to have a past history with him. I find that this leads me to likely having a past history with Azazel. Is this okay?

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Sure thing Hoga. I am supposed to be asleep right now...but I can't sleep. So to answer your question, yes that is fine.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:15 am

Yay approval! I hope you liked it!

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 am

Made a slight edit to Kouji's character sheet to account for his connection to Kael through Ameria. Not that it affects anyone aside form Legacy and myself, but figured I'd say something! :p

EDIT: If anyone's looking for another Pokemon RP, here's one that Legacy, Az and I are in that is in need of another Main Character: pokemon-the-creation-trio-t81883.html

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 am

Kinda just retard skimmed, but Im seeing I can be part of a different TC and not have to be a battle crazy person...interesting. But I might miss the crazy...so many choices

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Never underestimate the fun of being crazy. Soooo much fun....

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 pm

And of course Legacy would know...he's just as crazy.

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Hey guys, Az wants you to know that she's changing internet providers, which will mean a temporary outage in service, and she may not get it back until Tuesday. So yeah-- the Cataclysm posts can and should feel free to carry on, but the other stuff may slow down a little to allow for Junko's input.

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri May 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Yes, they will be there Tuesday to install it so until then, I will try to work off the crappy connection and try to post if it allows me to. I will keep you posted with mah phone x3

Azazel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri May 03, 2013 9:16 pm

NOOOOOO!!! ....ok....

legacy14
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!