Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Red Inside

Red Inside

a part of “Red Inside”, a fictional universe by Vexilous.

A Victorian-esque fantasy involving vampires, lycans, and a whole lot of drama.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Red Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Red Inside"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Red Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:22 pm

May I reserve the oldest daughter of the Calloway family?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:10 pm

May i reserve the youngest daughter of the Tarrows family?

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 pm

May I please reserve the youngest daughter of the Calloways? I should have the character finished either later today or sometime early tomorrow.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:31 pm

If it is alright with you, I'd like to reserve the Eldest daughter to the Tarrow Family. :D

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Everyone's characters are reserved! :D

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Victorian!? Eeeep!! How exciting! I'm interested, but I got so excited with seeing Victorian that I didn't read everything yet... so... I'm interested! Lemme read more! :D

EDIT: Well all the exciting roles (in my opinion) have been taken... However, because I love, really love, the setting I would like to reserve two characters.

A servant in both house holds. (Two characters, one under each roof) I'll get to work on my CS. I hope you like them! If any of the sisters come open (for either house) I'd be interested in them as well. Until then! ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Yay! I'm glad to see my character is accepted. :D I can't wait to see the other characters. :P

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm almost finished with mine, but I'm having a really difficult time finding a suitable image. On an unrelated note, if we don't end up with enough people, I'd be willing to play a male as well.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Oh gosh, I know that feeling, I find it so hard to find a good image xD and also, if we don't have all the roles filled, I'll simply just npc whatever ones are left.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Loving your guys's characters so far, added a few bits of info on vampires & the Calloways, so I'll post them here so you don't have to search through the intro.

- A vampire's eyes are normal colored, unless they are enraged or feeding.

- Unlike full vampires, damphirs still have blood flowing in their veins, intended to be used for their masters to feed from.

- A vampire can go weeks, sometimes even months without feeding, but it is extremely pleasurable, and newly sired damphirs and young vampires often go stir-crazy after not feeding for a few days.

- The Calloways generally feed from their damphir servants, or any human subject if it's an emergency.

- Feeding causes no ill effect on the blood-source other than blood loss, and the vampire's saliva instantly heals the wound once the vampire is finished feeding, unless the vampire has recently overfed, in which case the saliva doesn't work, and the victim can possibly bleed out.

- Recently, there has been a string of gruesome murders, all the corpses being drained of blood, decapitated, and often dismembered. The Calloway siblings have been tasked with finding the killer's identity, as it seems to be a vampire, but they may not want to know the answer...

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:27 am

Finally finished both of my characters. I hope you all like them ^^ I adore the characters I've gotten to look over so far! Can't wait to see everyone else!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenAtlas on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Could you reserve the oldest Calloway son for me please?
<3

FrozenAtlas
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Absolutely! Just a note to everyone, we'll either be starting tonig or tomorrow, so get those characters in as soon a possible! :D

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Hey...
psst..
psst..
hey...
psst..
we should totally start tonight :3

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Are there more characters that are going to be submitted? o.o

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Three other people have reserved spots, but none have submitted a character, nor do they seem to be in any rush to do so. If possible, I'd like to second the motion of starting.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:25 pm

It's kinda dissappointing but yeah, it does seem that way. I'll leave the spots open just in case someone wants to join after we start. However, as much as I'd like to start tonight, it's getting pretty late were I live, so we'll probably start tomorrow afternoon, once I get out of class.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 am

Would it be possible for us to start sometime today? Please? I really like this idea, and couldn't bare to watch it die before it even starts.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 am

Yes, I would love to start as well. ^^ If we are waiting one last moment to fill in the rolls, or such, then I could easily double up- though, it won't be in until later tonight.

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!