Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Digimon: The Second Dimension

Digimon: The Second Dimension

a part of “Digimon: The Second Dimension”, a fictional universe by Sandbear.

For years, the Alternate Universe Agency has been monitoring the barrier between our world (The First Dimension) and the world of the digimon (The Second Dimension. Occasionally, the barrier will weaken and allow travel between the two.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Digimon: The Second Dimension”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Digimon: The Second Dimension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Ok, my person and digimon partners are sent in along with a Wizardmon, who is simply going to fallow us for a while but may become someone's partner if someone wishes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Polka, I really don't mind what type of pokemon you take. I'll be your digimon tamer. Just, don't try to take anything evil... and a dragon type digimon thing are in my favorites... Just sayin' :P I'll get my character started tonight, and finish it probably when I can... but this is easter weekend
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 pm

So, just curious (and no rush), when are we planning to start? I'm excited!

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:57 am

When we have at least 6 characters? Somehow I do have a bad feeling that this won't work out. Hopefully I am wrong.
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 pm

hello,
i have posted a character as well, I'm hoping to join you in your adventures!
Mëloi dëloi bësayt ëkrë solön un odën jvas
May your journey be safe and full of joy

Darkrael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 pm

When do we begin I am veryyy excited :)

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey everyone~ Terribly sorry for the long absence!
My family decided to go camping and so I got up early Tuesday morning to post two of my characters, but I didn't have time to quickly post a warning that I'd be gone for most of the week. :/
Hopefully Enka's character description will better give you guys the idea of a digimon's magical techniques. :) I was kind of vague about that part at first, yeah? xD
Once I fill in the plot details, we'll start! I'll be sure to allow room for more characters to come in!

Sandbear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Em...sooo..eh....are we starting soon??

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:39 am

Could I possibly toss an idea out there, I find it easier to start if everyone is able to do like a character introduction paragraph so the GM can get a feel of where to go next... not to mention its better story wise so they don't just magically appear together.

Darkrael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 am

I think that is a good idea , it would help everyone out.

Also how are we going to start this... all together or do we have to find eachother

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 pm

I must, once again, apologize. I had a lot of homework I declined to do over Spring Break and I kind of put it off until the night before it was due. xP My fault. I'm done with it now, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Fantastic suggestion, Darkrael~ You have clearly been doing this longer than I have...eheh... ^_^;;
Character intro paragraphs are precisely what this roleplay needs right now. I'll add that under the rules so if anyone else wishes to join, they don't have to meticulously read all these OOC posts. :)

To clarify some things, I'd like all the intros to include what that character knows about the digital world and their relationship with the AUA (as in whether they know about it and if they are an agent or not).
That should give our roleplay a good start. :D
I shall write my characters' intros right away.

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 am

your very welcome Sandbear~ i've been solo RPing with friends for a while and i've always found it easier to think of RP's like a story, when introducing a new character you always begin with an intro paragraph! ^^ if you need any other kind of help or assistance feel free to ask...Also i've went ahead and posted my intro and was having trouble with the website so i may have posted twice ^_^;

Darkrael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:25 pm

I apologize for my absence, I have a lot going on right now. I have a question though. Are we starting with the how the humans get to the digital world or them waking up there?

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Let's start by the having all the characters who are NOT already in the AUA/second dimension be in the city where the barrier weakening is. The barrier will eventually open there allowing humans/digimon from both sides to enter/exit the digital world. As for what city the portal appears in, I don't really care (just as long as it's fairly large).
Maybe we can have characters doing things on both sides of the barrier? The characters in the second dimension will explore the digital world, find a way back, get digimon partners, and discover that the humans in the digital world are being hunted by digimon who want to use them for their own evil purposes.
While those characters are having their adventures, maybe some digimon escaped from the second dimension to our world and are wreaking havoc/trying to get back to the digital world/exploring/whatever. Then the AUA will have to hunt down those digimon, hide them from the public, whatever they have to do.
Or we can just go with one plotline in the digital world, since we don't have many roleplayers at the moment. Or maybe having two plots at once will keep the roleplay alive, so if people are getting bored, they'll still have their different characters in the other plot to roleplay with. Then again, we don't have that many characters yet...
I don't know. What do you guys think? :)

Aside from that, I thought I should clear this up just in case there's any confusion:
First Dimension = Our World (if it's a human talking, of course) = Human World
Second Dimension = Digital World (remember, this is is a misnomer!)

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:09 am

might I make another small suggestion? so as not to confuse everyone in the role play and make it easier to have two separate plot lines, why don't you add a second "place" to the role play. you have the second dimension as the default so of course everyone is gonna role play there. If you find it difficult to manage the time to edit the page I could also suggest taking up a co-GM. the most logical choice is manic since he has been here the longest (from what I understand he has been here since RPG was first created... sorry manic I accidently went snooping V.V) another logical choice would be *cough* me. i have nothing but time and am familiar enough with RPG where I think I could help tremendously.

Darkrael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Yes, I was actually already considering adding another "place," ^^ but I wanted to first have an opinion on whether we should go with the multiple-plot plan or not before I changed a bunch of stuff. :/
A co-GM is also a good idea. Would you do it Darkrael, since you suggested it and as you said, have plenty of time? :D

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 am

I agree that Darkrael should do it. I am limited on time, I apologize.
Also, just randomly, I am a she :)

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkrael on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 am

I would love to be your co-GM sandbear. I apologize for the mistake... i did say i accidently snooped but i didn't snoop that far -.-; just pm me when you've made a decision on what you want to do and a set of instruction on what you want me to do... also don't forget to make the co-GM thing official by going to the chat for this roleplay and using /addGameMaster (username).

Darkrael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Haha :) Sorry about the short post guys. Though I think an introductory paragraph is a fabulous idea... I just found it really hard for some reason

I think i just needed a little more to work with.

Anywho. Co-GM's are always good I was actually going to suggest if you wanted me to chase up on people who haven't posted yet ? And start Ass kicking if people randomly stop posting. Just to take some of the stress away from you dear Sandy

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sandbear on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am

Ah, I was wondering how to do that. Gracias, Darkrael. c: I shall do that right away. :D

Since you've so kindly offered, Polka, I'd greatly appreciate you contacting the people who haven't posted yet. I just ask that you do it politely as you can. ^^

Sandbear
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!