Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No Dominion

OOC: No Dominion

a part of “No Dominion”, a fictional universe by NomDePlume.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Dominion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC: No Dominion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:18 am

Everyone's still here, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 am

Yep, just waiting for at least on either post to separate my replies. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:49 am

I was waiting for the same. I guess we'll just have to suck it up and make a post though.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 am

Go ahead if you want. Yeah I was going to start harassing poking people here today if I didn't see any activity. Hm- we can all assume that Sullis is being quiet or brooding.

Also after this set of posts- I guess we can make our way to Ipsold. There are two ways to do this: we can just time-skip and summarize our fun journeys or we can can RP it. Of course if we RP it- I don't expect it to be a long session because that would get boring.

And when we get there we'll meet two extra RPers- or we should have- I thought we were and then the other fellow just fell of the face of the Earth there. So. Maybe just one. And don't worry the RP should be officially closed after this. Apparently I failed to make it clear enough that it was- and people were still showing interest (yay).

But not more surprises- well- in that area anyway.

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 am

Sounds good, Boss!

When I first read that sentence "and don't worry the RP should be officially...." I thought you meant you were gonna kill it. I was all 'D=>' but then I realized.

Derp...

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Haha... don't worry Basta, I thought the same. I was all...

but then I calmed down and continued reading.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Well I'd prefer doing a time skip if you don't want to focus on the interactions for too long anyway. Seeing as we're cutting into groups as well we could just as easily discuss whatever may have occurred, drunken bar brawls, etc, OOC.

As for the next post, I'm filled up for the night on chores and such, but I don't think there's much else to be said. If we were to do a time skip, if everyone agreed to it, it'd likely be fine as of now.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:43 pm

I am down with that, Leli.

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyperewok on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:17 pm

I am still here and fine with a time skip, just haven't been checking up on the OOC thread.

And don't be afraid of assuming Sullis is brooding and quiet in order to keep things moving along. =P

Hyperewok
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Sorry- I didn't mean to word that into a heart attack. XD

Alright if you guys just want to go ahead and skip we can. Just work out how your character interact with each other (if you got one that is) and I can push it ahead to Ipsold. Do wait for me to post in the scene. It might take a bit considering my dedication to pictures and ambivalent settings- but it should be up this weekend.

Mind if you guys have any ideas- please do throw them my way or I will proceed as accordingly. c:

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyperewok on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:40 am

Before I post, I would like a little bit of clarification on Ipsold and it's emptiness, seeing as Sullis has a literal bird's eye view. Is the town completely devoid of all life, as in more then just the people and livestock? And how much of a radius is the depopulation?

Hyperewok
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Ah.

Everything that has a heartbeat is gone. Mind you- there are probably some birds and what not there having flown in from other areas- but they would be quickly in and out as animals are really sensitive to things not being right. There is something else in the town- but Sullis wouldn't be able to see it as of yet. But maybe you notice a rather odd pattern of destruction northeasterly from where the characters are- considering that everyone seems to have been removed without much hassle it doesn't go with the flow of the emptiness.

As much as the radius goes- while it isn't a perfect circle as it seems to radiate from the town but head in a southwesterly direction for where our characters came from- you can discern that it is in a pretty much 15 mile radius about the town with the peak of it reaching 25 miles.

That help?

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyperewok on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:17 pm

That definitely helps, thanks much.

Hyperewok
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I am constantly checking this roleplay for updates. That's when you know you've got a good one! ♥

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 pm

This is probably the farthest I've gotten in a roleplay in a long while and I'll be damned if I don't go farther. I'm finally remembering how to spell too, so it's for sure some good stuff.

Leli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Dawe guys- you make me feel so special. *rolls around in the love*

Don't worry if I can help it this RP will see it to the end. I mean this isn't a long long RP, but it is filled with twists and turns to hopefully keep you interested. Here soon we'll have our first bit of action and our first of many revelations. I can't wait.

I'll get a post up tomorrow morning. c:

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:54 am

Alright in this next part- I give let's say the next three posters time to get their characters prepped and then I'll introduce the beast. Not trying to make this a timed race by any means, but I want it to be realisitic of an encounter. The monster wouldn't go take tea until everyone was prepared. c:

And just to keep in mind- you are in a flat area in the middle of the town with a fountain in the middle of it. Around you are buildings and a few have awnings and maybe a few stands with rotted fruit, fish, and the like. None of these buildings have outside methods to be able to get atop of them, but it is feasible to maybe get atop the awnings of a few of them as long as you are careful (I'll be eyeballing your coordination- maybe a B and up would be able to make it with little difficulty).

Anyway- does that sounds good? Any questions?

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Does the fountain have water in it?

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Yes. It sure does. Been there a while though without much tending.

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

I was all proud I hadn't posted in the Aeon location yet... Then what do I do? I post there...

Are we going to have some kind of posting order throughout this battle to maintain some cohesion, or will it be to our discretion when to post.

Leli
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!