Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Right By You [closed]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Right By You [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:00 am

Connor continued to stay with the kids just deciding to look after them since Ava deserved some time off for at least a day. And honestly he was much happier with them rather than being at work. He was completely oblivious to what was going on and blamed her restless behaviour on her drinking since he didn't have any reason to think otherwise.

----

Kyle had been awake for a while but not because of alcohol, but rather just thinking about what had happened and what he had admitted to Ava. He felt incredibly stupid. She was drunk and all those feelings could have just been stimulated by the drink whereas he had no excuse at all to explain why he behaved the way they did. He contemplated calling or even texting but figured she would probably want her spade now to try and comprehend what had happened like he was doing.

As he was sitting on his bed, he heard his phone ring and instantly picked it up when he saw Avas name because he desperately wanted to hear from her. But her words weren't encouraging or anything he was expecting. Truthfully he wasn't sure what he expected but he just didn't know how to react "Erm-m... A don't" he said tiredly "Please come on... I just-I know we're meant to be together or something. How can you say that after yesterday you don't want me around?" He asked confused since he didn't want to leave town.

He knew Connor would go crazy and probably kill him but at the same time he didn't want to leave Ava, especially not after last night when all his doubts were confirmed. "Why do you have to tell him?"

----

As Jacob set out the food she smiled listening to his words "Aww I miss her too, I mean she's like my favourite in your whole family" she teased playfully as she reached for her food, taking a few bites and completely enjoying the taste since she loved their food so much.

Listening to him bring up the little trip she smiled and was about to offer few options when she heard him carry on. Her smile deflated slightly and turned her attention back to her food. She knew he wasn't doing anything wrong by talking to Kayla but it honestly seemed like they were so close again and she seemed to come up in every conversation. It didn't help that they used to date and Becca was a girl after all, she read into these little things.

But not wanting to make a big deal she leaned over rubbing his shoulder "I was thinking... Something more exotic..." She whispered in his ear then kissed gently around it "Like the Carribean, just some empty little island" she giggled pulling away. Watching his reaction she already knew she had him hooked and off the whole Kayla's trip idea. She wanted this to be about them and not anyone else.

As they finished off eating she sighed and turned to her laptop "I have so much work" she frowned playfully looking at the laptop with disgust not motivated to do any of it but she knew she had to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:23 am

Ava should have known he would protest but she honestly believed the fear of Connor would make him back away but clearly he didn't. He was still willing to have feelings for her even though his cousin would probably anhilate him. And of course that had her feel some type of way. " Ky please," Ava said wanting to stop him when he stated they were meant to be together. It was a crazy idea. Her forever had always been Connor, she never imagined anyone else but now Kyle was making everything blurry.

"Kyle I don't want you killed by Connor not that I don't want you stay" she explained to him seriously truly scared for his safety but then he went on. " Why do I have to tell him Ky are you crazy? You want me to have an affair with you ? Kyle I can't do that.. I'm sorry... He doesn't deserve that... You don't deserve that. You should be with someone that could love you openly. " she said helplessly.

" Last night was a mistake Ky.. We shouldn't have done that. It was pointless.. There's nothing that can come out of this" she whispered " Im so sorry Ky.. this is a hopeless battle, don't start it.. please"
--
" Hmmm I bet she's your fave" he smirked as he listened to her about the Carribbean and his ears perked up " Carribbean eh? " he said " See your doing that smart thing again" he chuckled getting up and sitting next to her and she complained about work.

"How about you do a little work for me?" He said to her as he moved her hair away and kissed her neck softly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Kyle wasn't prepared and neither wanted to hear what Ava was telling him at this point. He didn't know what he was expecting since she was married to his cousin, but after yesterday and everything that happened maybe he wanted someone else. "I'm not going anywhere" he said definitively, he wasn't aware of much but he wasn't just going to back up at this point, it just wasn't in his nature.

As she went on he knew it was unreasonable for her to hide it but he didn't know how to face Connor, especially after last time "Then tell him... We.. Will tell him" he said softly "But you have to be honest A, about what happened and how you feel" he told her genuinely. He had already said how he felt but he needed to know she would too and not throw him under the bus. What he was discussing was absolutely crazy, but he didn't know what else to say since she didn't want to hide this from Connor.

But her following words proved him wrong "Really?" He said disheartened "A mistake?" He repeated slowly not believing she was saying this. He took a deep breath, not believing her for a second "You know what Ava, I would have stood with you. But if you can't even face the truth then yeah you're right this a fucking hopeless battle" he said clearly hurt by her choice of words.

----

Rebecca smiled at his reaction, since she knew Jacob well and how to get his attention. "Mhmm you know me, beautiful and smart" she laughed adding on the beautiful part. "But yeah you figure out when you can get a couple of days off and we can figure it out?" She offered genuinely wanting to try this. If they didn't get out they'd be stuck in their jobs and never have enough time.

She was about to start on her work when she felt him move over her and his lips caress her sweet spot "Mmm...Jay" she mumbled "Not now" she whispered and manage to fight her urges and pull away from his touch. "I have some urgent work to tend to" she frowned a little but she knew she had to do this, especially now that the house was quieter without Rebeca so she could actually focus on her work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Ava sighed frustratedly when he backlashed at her words. She couldn't leave her husband for him, no matter how she felt because her feelings for Connor still outweighed her feelings for anyone else and that's why she was so confused as to how last night happened. We're feelings soft Kyle stronger than she thought, cause what Kyle believed.

" Ky please don't be upset. " she said softly trying to console him over the phone. She never really gave a fuck about if any guy was ever upset st her or not unless it was Connor yet here she was worried about Kyles feelings.

"I can't leave my husband Ky. What you want me to do is crazy.. Its outrageous... I have a family with him, he's the father of my children Kyle... And.. And I love him, I actually do love him immensely.. And I get that you like me but Ky you also liked your landlords daughter .. You like someone new every two days Ky ..I don't mean to downplay to downplay your feelings but I can't take them seriously.. I think it's best you admit last night was a mistake and we just turn whatever were feeling off and not talk anymore..." She said the last part quietly. She didn't know where Kyle was gaining the confidence in this relationship but she didnt have it. But then again Kyle was always confident and sometimes even arrogant.
--
" Becks." Jacob grumbled into her neck as she tried pulling away but he continued until she fully escaped his grasp. Sighing annoyingly at her he grabbed his " Jeez Becks don't be such a ball buster all the time, I got needs woman." He said looking into his phone and then looked up at her for her reaction and then stuck out his toungue playfully. " Now a smart girl like you should understand that guys need to get their needs fugal led by their women or other women will offer themselves up and you know it's in a male genealogy to try well in scientific terms " reproduce" " he said to her with a wink, laughing know he was probably annoying her so much.

" I'm kidding I'm kidding," he laughed standing up with his arms in the air as surrender " I let you do your work jeez, let me grab my stuff too I'll join you " he offered.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:54 pm

The more Ava spoke, the more it aggravated Kyle because he just didn't understand how she was so hot and cold all the time. She was the one girl he just couldn't quite understand nor manage to grasp, and maybe it was that challenge that had him so attracted to her. He knew whatever happened last night wasn't right, and he shouldn't have even thought about it, but it did happen and he was confident that she felt the same way but was thinking with her head strategically rather than admitting to her feelings.

"I admit it was a mistake. But I can't admit that I didn't feel good about it. The fact that I can't seem to stop thinking about it.." he responded. "And I know that's true for you too, you just don't want to admit to me, or yourself" he challenged her, as always being his confident self. "A you told me yourself you feel so lonely and bored yourself. Connor isn't even around half the time with you" he rolled his eyes knowing he shouldn't say this but he just couldn't help himself.

Taking a deep breath he paused "Just admit it. Admit that you felt good about it."

----

Rebecca rolled her eyes at Jacob's dramatic comments "I'm pretty sure I staisfy your needs enough" she responded with a small laugh. Of course it had been a while, but that was understandable with her new position and their clashing work schedule. But as he went on, her eyes narrowed on to him as she paused her typing. "The only woman that can meet your needs.. is me" she whispered and leaned forward "I'd like to see you try and see how far you'd get by 'reproducing' with some other standard girl" she snapped back with a small smirk. He knew, that she could get jealous quickly and she knew what he was saying was a joke but she wanted to make sure he knew it.

Laughing finally, as he stepped back she let him go get his own things, before turning back to her work. She went back into her zone quickly, and was lost in her own world just trying to get everything done as soon as possible, with the occasional break to have like a sip of water.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:52 pm

This time Ava didn't speak as Kyle lay his peace with her, instead she just listened to him quietly. His words sinking in her head. When he asked her to admit it she stayed quite still for a few more moments contemplating what to say. She could tell him there was nothing to admit, that she felt no way. That last night was a mistake she made when she drunk and she completely regretted and carried no feelings for him. But she couldn't find the words to escape her because none of it was true and right now she couldn't fathom hurting him because she felt something for him, something clearly very strong because she was actually contemplating cheating on her husband.

" Kyle..." She started and then sighed " There's no point in admitting anything Kyle. Nothing good can come from it.. It'll only cause pain to everyone around us. And if I did admit it I couldn't act on it. You can't act on it. He's my husband and your only family right now. You can't lose him for me.. And I can't lose him. For me, for my kids. " she said sadly and then silence followed her voice, she felt like she was breaking up with him and it hurt.

Then before she could realize, a tear slid down her cheek and fell on to her hand " I'm sorry Kyle, I don't think we should see each other anymore" she said filled with sadness " Don't come by the house anymore, and please don't try to contact me again. I need to put a stop to this-- I'm sorry " she said tearing up even more now but before breaking down she hung up the call and sniffled as more tears fell but she kept trying to wipe them away. She shouldn't be hurting but boy that hurt.
--
Jacob sat across Becca, trying to get work done. Of course here and there he's try to distract her but she was so focused. But he was truly getting bored now 2 hours had gone by and he had enough but clearly this didn't bother Becca. She was so focused on work that Jacob felt he was coming second right now. Even though he knew he wasn't.

Looking st the clock he sighed before closing his laptop and getting up " I'm gonna go have a couple of drinks with the guys Becks " he said to her checking his phone and textin his friends to meet at his fave place. But they all seemed to bust but then he realized atleast Kayla will still be there.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:13 am

Kyle knew that whatever Ava was saying right now was what she felt was the 'right' thing and a part of him understood that. She was married and she was a mother, but on the other hand he didn't want to hear her say that. He thought that for him, she might just admit whatever happened yesterday did actually have a deeper meaning. "You did act on it Ava.. yesterday" he said slightly harshly but then sighed as she carried on and refused to see him.

He couldn't even convince her to let him stay in his life, as the next noise he heard was the dial tone indicating she had hung up. He grunted in annoyance and put the phone down, just sitting down in silence thinking to himself. A part of him just wanted to go over there and talk to her but he knew with the national holiday and Connor being at home, that wouldn't go down well.

so instead he reverted to what he knew best and decided to go out and get drunk.

----

Meanwhile Connor was still downstairs with the kids. Although he could hear muffled noises from upstairs, he didn't know what was being said and figured Ava was just talking to a friend of hers. So he let her be and just made sure the kids were fed and happy; he just wanted to enjoy his day off with the family.

"Ava..." he called out "Come on eat something then we will go out for a walk with the kids" he offered, knowing that he wasn't around often but he had to show her that he still wanted to spend any available moment with them.

----

Rebecca hadn't initially realised how much workload there was and although she could have delegated a lot of this to the other employees, she felt as though Brent trusted her with this and she had to do this herself if she needed to have a chance at managing this office successfully.

So although she knew Jacob was irritated with all this work, she had to do this and had to refrain from any of his attempts at trying to distract her, although she did try to make a conversation with him every now and then.

Hearing him say he wanted to go out, she raised an eyebrow at him "Yeah...-erm.. okay" she said softly her eyes turning back to her laptop screen. "Pick up Kim on the way home" she informed him "And possibly some food for us too?" she laughed a little, since it didn't look like she would have time to cook anytime soon. Looking up at him she blew him a quick kiss and then turned back to her work, once again getting too focused into it.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:19 am

It was want the easiest to say goodbye to Kyle and despite how adamant he usually was she was happy he did not protest atleast. But she knew this had to be done, and probably doing it over the phone was the best where she couldn't scumb to his charm.

Hearin Connor for her she kind of flinched, thinking he was nearby because he could tell she was awake. She hadn't known she was that loud but clearly he didn't hear or that would not have been his response. It was Connors only day off and she should try and look good but she felt like shit all around. Emotionally physically and mentally. Regardless she got up and grabbed her robe tying her hair and going into the bathroom.

Changing into black tights a tank and a cardigan over top she came down and seeing the boys play with their dad instantly put a smile to her face. Coming over she picked up one of them kissing him playfully and repeatedly making the other one jealous because they had clearly noticed there Moms absence last night and missed her. As the other one threw a fit Ava winced at the noise the headache making everything ring in her ears but that was her son and she would tend to him no matter what. " Aw
Come here" she cooed to Noah taking him in her arms as well kissing the top of his head trying to settle him down.
--
Jacob looked at the clock as Rebecca gave her requests thinking about how early he would have to leave I get Kimverly and now knowing he actually couldn't drink because he had to pick up Kim. " Okay," he nodded his head. " I'll see you babe, good luck" he said going over and kissing her head before leaving.

Of course he found himself at his fave restaurant more and more nowadays not knowing why but having an old friend there did help. Walking in he got himself a table checking his phone again if any of his friends would show up but there was no reply. Just as he was doing that a familiar blonde showed up at his table. " well if it isn't me woods again" Kayls teased as Jacob looked up not surprised to see her because he was kind of hoping to run into her but surprised to see her out of uniform.

Chuckling at her comment he got up to give her his standard hug " Hey, you working tonight or do you come by and just check if Jacob is around" he teased with a laugh. Kayla rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled along with him " I'm actually just finished. I was about to walk out and then I saw you. Thought I'd say hi" she told him.

" Aw how sweet" Jacob cooed playfully bugging her just flirtatiously having fun " Come let me buy you dinner. I owe you that much for all the free appetizers you've given me so far " he chuckled

" Yes say that louder Jacob. Let my boss hear you" she laughed " But no thanks once you work here you get tired of there food no matter how much I enjoyed when you brought me here" she said a little more quoted referring back to the times they would go on dates here. In fact this place was their first date occurred. He could still remember where they sat, right by the kitchen where they would watch the waiters come out and guess what table he food was going too.

" Fine let go somewhere else. Come on my treat. Please I feel bad you've given me free food I owe you" he chuckled but this turn she agreed and off they went to another restaurant. And since they both looked decent and proper he picked a nicer one. Getting out of the car he opened the door for her and they both walked in.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Connor didn't really hear any response from Ava, and he could tell since the morning that she was acting off but he put it down to her just being generally tired and the additional tiredness from her night out. Well at least that's all he thought it was. So he let her be, and just moved his attention back to the twins, making sure they were okay.

Moments later, he saw his wife appear, and smiled watching her tend to her kids, who very clearly missed her. Hearing the cries suddenly start from Noah, he shook his head. "And what about daddy?" he smirked "I missed you too" he rolled his eyes playfully knowing she had her hands full right now.

Easing her off he took Emmett from her, cradling him in his arms just playing with him to keep him distracted. He looked at her "Leave them to me, you go eat something" he whispered "You should if you want that hangover to get better" he laughed a little, figuring all this was due to last night. "We can just stay in if you don't want to go out. Anything you want today" he told her, trying to make an effort. He wasn't usually like this, because he was always stressed about work or their finances or something else, but today he wanted to take a break from all of that and focus on actually enjoying this family he was working so hard for.

----

Rebecca smiled up at Jacob listening to him "Thank you" she responded letting him kiss her head as she let him leave "Love you!" she called out just as he walked out the door. She smiled briefly just to herself, thinking about him but of course that was a short lived moment of bliss since she was distracted with work again.

Just a couple of minutes later she heard a phone ring, and reached over thinking it might be Jacob's sister in regards to Kim or even Jacob himself but instead she saw Brent's name flash across the screen. Answering she chuckled "Can you ever leave me alone in peace?" she teased as he laughed at her greeting. "No I was just checking up on how you are doing and to let you know that Harold is flying in next week for your presentation" he informed her discussing one of the board members. Hearing his name Rebecca inwardly groaned "I can't do this" she said as he sighed "Rebecca I know you, I wouldn't have let you do this if I didn't trust you could do this..." they then went on to discuss a couple of logistics and work things.

Brent hung up saying he was going to dinner with a couple of board members and that he would catch up with her later "...And take a break Rebecca, enjoy your day off with Kim" he said not wanting to mention Jacob's name because that was still a bit hard for him but she knew what he meant. She laughed "I'm home alone, Jacob's with his friends and Kim's at her cousins. Just the perfect silence I need to get this done" she said. After some greetings the conversation was over and she got straight back to work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:41 pm

" Yea your right" Ava agreed noodling her head about his suggestion because she wanted this hangover gone. It was an aching reminder of yesterday. Getting up she put Noah down with his brother and father while she went to the kitchen.

Coming back moments later with a bowl of cereal Ava sat down next to the boys. " I don't want to stay in today. It's your only day off and you deserve a nice outing. You've been working so hard I'm proud of you " she told Connor truthfully giving him a smile plus getting out of the house would definitely distract her mind. " Let's take the boys for a walk to the park downtown.Do a bit of shopping for them and you And then we can have dinner at that Italian place you love. " she suggested.
--
Walking in with Kayla Jacob got them a table and although he didn't ask for it they were taken to a candle lit table just because the waiter thought they were a couple.

Chuckling awakwardly when they sat down he looked at her " Well that wasn't weird " he chuckled and then blew out the candle. " So how are your parents doing? Is your mom doing any better?" He asked remembering that when they dated he was very close to her family because they loved him and also because her mother was terminally ill so Kayla was always visiting the doctors with her. Which was on of the things that he loved because she was so compassionate.

Chuck

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:55 am

Connor sat on the sofa just watching the boys play, as Ava went to get her food. When she returned and sat with them he smiled down at her listening to what she was saying. He was glad that she wasn't too tired since he didn't want to be stuck in the house either, this was his one break in a long time from work and he wanted it to be to useful. "As you wish Ma'am" he laughed a little, moving down to sit next to her.

He wrapped his arm around her kissing the top of her head and while the kids were preoccupied with their games, he placed a small kiss on her cheek and across her jawline. His eyes followed through to a hickey on her neck, and although he couldn't remember when he gave her that, he of course assumed it was him. His lips trailed down to the exact some spot, placing small kisses on her neck. "Or we could just have some time alone?" he whispered.

With work and whatnot, it had been a long time they had been intimate especially since he was almost always tired or Ava was exhausted from handling the boys. But after all he was a guy, and right now his hormones were getting the better of him.

----

Kayla followed Jacob and the waiter through the restaurant, and of course she noticed the candle lit table which did unknowingly make her smile a little. She sat down opposite him and laughed at his comment "Yeah" she agreed, not even knowing what comment would be appropriate at this time.

But thankfully he took charge of the conversation and got rid of the awkwardness, and as usual she once again fell into her comfortable self around him. Smiling as he remembered her situation and her parents, she shrugged "They're good. Mom is really weak but she has some good days and some bad days.." she said softly trying not to get too upset about it "Thanks for asking" she weakly offered a smile.

"I guess you know with dad getting old too, he had to stop working so now I'm doing like double shifts at the restaurant trying to make sure we can pay the bills" she admitted with a sigh. She was an only child, and ever since her mom got ill and had to stop working their situation was progressively getting worse. She didn't want to say it to anyone because she didn't want their pity but with Jacob she felt comfortable to admit it.

"Anyways enough of that. Tell me about you. Hows your daughter Kimberley? She's absolutely beautiful. Watch how many guys will be after her when she grows up" she laughed a little teasing him, since she already knew how protective Jacob was over his daughter, and she couldn't deny it but that was crazy attractive to her.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Ava smiled watching the kids play together, just their presence made her spirits lifted. But then she felt Connors and it was a little to similar to last night since thats the exact same spots Kyle touched. It made her feel so upset and guilty and just dirty all around.

She was so confused on top of that because last night with Kyle felt so right but right now as Connor kissed her it felt wrong, something was out place. She felt completely uneasy where as usually she melted to his touch.

"Um.." Ava started unsure of how to answer his question as she was rattled out of her thoughts. He was her husband and he missed her and he wanted to get close and that was completely normal and he was totally entitled to it so why did she feel weird about. " I mean yeah, of course." she said immediately after because she knew her mind was starting to think of excuses and thats the last thing she wanted. She needed to reconnect with Connor and take Kyle out of her mind and sex was the best way since they always had been so passionate in bed even when they first met.

" Sorry I'm just out of it. " she apologized " But I think...time with you is just what I need.." she said finally offering a smile before putting her hand on his cheek and rubbing it with her thumb and then leaning in and kissing him softly before gently pulling away resting her head on his " I take Noah...you take Emmett..lets put them to bed and then...you know the rest.." she said and then forced a smile, internally hoping this would fix her Kyle feelings. She just needed to reminded of the passion she shared with Connor.

Getting up she grabbed Noah " Come here baby, its nap time for you now," she said picking him in her arms and cradling him since his father already fed him and he had playtime with Emmett Ava knew it would be a piece of cake to get him to sleep, since he was already worn out.

--

Jacob didnt really think he was going to get the response that he did, so he took a hold of the menu and was looking into it when Kayla mentioned her mother. But he looked up at her when she said good days and bad because he had just assumed that she had gotten better since he really never kept in touch with Kayla all the years. Also since he never got a facebook message or call saying something bad had happened he always assumed she had done just fine but it sucked hearing this news because he could easily tell Kayla was sugar coating it.

Jacobs face went glum but he gave her a small smile back when she forced a smile at him " Yea of course.." he said quietly as she then began about her father and thats truly when he felt something kick in his heart.

Jacob lived such a sheltered life, everyone that he was around always had lived just sheltered protected life where everything was almost given to them. All his friends growing up, his cousins even Becca and Ava. They all came from wealthy families so the sruggles and stress of having low income, never affected them.

It was only Kayla in his life that went through this and thats one of the things that drew him to her. She was so different yet she always smiled through her struggles. IT hurt him to see such a gineuine soul going through all of this. She should be having fun in her life right now not working over time to barely support herself and her family.

"Kay..." he whispered completely sadly knowing she was trying to change the topic but this really hit him. "Come on..why didnt you tell me..I know we didnt keep in touch for years after the breakup but come on...we ended on a good note. I still see you as one of my oldest and closest friends... I couldve lended you a hand.." he offered truly upset hearing this as his hand reached out across the table to touch hers as held it in an offer of support and he gently rubbed his finger across her thumb again in support. "You shouldnt be doing double shifts or anything like that...you should be treated like a queen in some far away palace. Kay your worth so much more than this, this is actually so upsetting" he told her truthfully, being completely honest and sensitive which he rarely was but this hit him so hard. Kayla was such a good person, never harmed anyone she didnt deserve this.

Meanwhile, Brent was having a dinner meeting with a few of his share holders at this restaurant. As he looked up form his menu just to glance across the room since he already knew what to order considering he bought this resturant last year and knew the menu in and out. He saw Jacob walk in and as waiters walked past him, he didnt notice who Jacob came in with but he probably assumed it was his friends since Rebecca just mentioned that to him.

However once Brents order and the collegues orders were taken, he couldnt help but look glance for Jacob jsut out of pure curiousity and thats when he saw Jacob sitting at a one on one table with a woman. Which Brent found awfully odd because Rebecca said he went out with friends...yet this didnt look like 'friends'...this was instead one girl. ONe pretty girl in fact. Plus at a restaurant like this which friends dont come too only couples, trying to impress one another.

And then thats when something shifted and he saw Jacob take a hold of the girls hand. Which totally shocked Brent. He didnt know what was going on but there defintely was something wrong and it actually upset Brent a bit because he was on the phone with Rebecca who was working her ass off and here was her fiance probably lying to her and out on a clear date. Brent couldnt fathom how Jacob could do this. He honestly didnt like the guy but he never thought Jacob was this type of shady dude. He always thought he had intregrity and loyalty. Clearly not.

But maybe Brent was jumping to conclusions but he wasnt going to be the judge of it he was going to let Rebecca. So he took out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures.

Sending them to Rebecca, he left her a text.

' I dont want to upset you, but I know if I told you this, you would not believe me. So IM sending you these because I care about you and I dont want you made a fool of. I dont know whats going on but I thought you had the right to know becuase your working your butt off while you think hes out with 'friends'... Im sorry.'

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:41 am

Connor briefly paused as he could immediately sense the hesitation from Ava, and he didn't actually know how to respond to that since whenever they spent some time apart both of them wanted to get into it again. He pulled away slowly to glance at her and try read her facial expression, but he himself was confused since he couldn't pinpoint her behaviour today.

But then she apologised and actually agreed, which made him relax. He smiled and leaned up to return her kiss "Good be quick" he whispered to her "I don't want to wait" he mumbled honestly. Pulling away completely, he reached for Emmett and nuzzled his nose into his stomach making him giggle "Lets go nap time" he said carrying him up the stairs just joking about with him throughout.

As they got to the boys room, he put Emmett down slowly and of course he didn't want to sleep as Connor groaned. So he had to sit there playing with him a little while and even ended up reading him a book before he agreed to be put down to sleep.

Setting up the baby monitor for the boys he then made his way back to his and Ava's room, in search for her.

----

Kayla didn't really want to bring this topic up and have Jacob feel bad for her, or even anyone for that matter. She had always been an independent individual but at the same time it was nice to know she had someone who cared. She had been so busy with work and looking after her family, she barely had a social life which also left no room for romance anymore. So getting this attention from him was awfully sweet.

But as he went on she shook her head "Jay I'm okay trust me" she said with her usual smile gracing her face. Her eyes briefly landed on their hands, but she made no effort to move away just letting him carry on. She couldn't help but laugh at his comment about being a queen "I'm glad one of us here can still dream" she said. She had so many different dreams but for now her main priority was her family.

Shaking her head she sighed "I am genuinely okay, if there was anything I would have told you and I'm happy as well" she said to him not wanting him to feel all this pity for her.

Finally pulling her hand away she turned to look at the menu "So what's good here I haven't actually been.." she said a bit shyly but of course she would neither come to a place on her own accord and neither was there anyone who would take her here, well except Jacob now.

----

Rebecca was still busy with her work but she managed to get most of it down. She was taking a brief break to get some food and energise her since she had been working constantly without any break. As she was moving to sit down and just complete the work, and send it off her phone buzzed. She scanned over it and saw Brent's name thinking it was work so she answered, otherwise every other text she had been simply ignoring.

But as she opened the message, at first she was confused to what he was saying, but slowly the photo loaded on the screen. Of course she would recognise Jacob anywhere, despite the photo being from a fair distance. However it was the blonde next to him she was having trouble recognising. Then it slowly hit her. Kayla. She felt herself slightly shaking just looking at them two together, let alone the fact he was holding her hand over this table at a restaurant when he mentioned he was going to be at work.

Maybe she was over-thinking it but then why would Brent jump to same conclusion as her? It just didn't seem right. She took a while but she responded to Brent's text, embarrassed of course because she was here trying to work and he was off lying to her having a date with an ex.

'Thanks for letting me know. I don't know what to say except how embarrassed I am.. thank you though'

'I've just sent over some files for you to have a look at. The spreadsheets are up to date, and even the contracts have been looked over. Let me know what you think. Have a good night though.'

She put her phone down briefly sending two texts, just trying to distract herself with work because she honestly didn't want to think about what had happened and overthink it. She would just have to see when Jacob got home tonight.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:03 am

Ava got Noah down much quick and easier than Connor only because she was used it now and a had a few tricks up her sleeve. So she snuck out of the room while he tended to Emmett. Waking into their own bedroom she took a deep breath closing the doors behind her still feeling uneasy and anxious. Leaning back against the door she thought to herself whether this was the right thing. Because nothing about it felt right. But all she trying to do was try and save her marriage.

Running her fingers through her hair she breathed out not wanting to think anymore because she over thought way too much. Instead she walked into her closet and through on some lingerie to really try and get her in the mood.

In fact she found the red skimpy lingerie Becca gifted to her on her wedding day when she booked them a hotel. She actually had never worn it yet. Considering at time she was going through depression worrying about her infertility. And then after that she thankfully was busy in pregnancy and then actually having the kids. Always so preoccupied she gave up spicing things up for Connor and he was always okay with that but today she needed this more for herself. She needed to be reminded of that intense spark she shared with her husband so she could stop thinking about her Kyles spark which so far had not escaped her mind for even a second.

Putting on the red lingerie she came before her mirror letting down her hair which was still shaped in beautiful bombshell curls from last night. Applying on mascara and some fragrance she looked over and saw Connor walk in who stopped in his steps when he saw her in barely anything in front of the vanity.

Looking over at him she couldn't help but give a small chuckle she put her mascara tube down and walked over to him, putting her hand on his cheek she leaned up on her tipi toes kissing him trying to be as passionate as she could " You like?" She whispered in between kisses. "All for you," she said " You are mine and I am yours, only yours " she added in a whispered feeling his mouth lock harder on hers as his hands wandered all over her. But in all honesty she was saying all this more for herself rather than him. She needed to say it out loud to remind her self and believe it. And you know once you say something loud enough or long enough you begin to believe it.

--

Jacob sighed when she replied, he should have known she would be way to humble. " Don't Jay me Kay. Come on this is serious. You mean a lot to me. It doesn't matter we haven't talked in forever. We're Jay and Kay .. I mean we were Jay and Kay the prom king and queen. We gotta look out for each other " he said truly and then smiled at her.

He completely understood why she didn't want to talk about this. It wasn't the easier thing to talk about with an ex but honestly he wanted to be a friend for her but he also was going to respect her wishes because he wanted her comfortable. And he knew she was trooper, he knew she could handle this but he wished didn't have too.

" Okay let me show you." He chuckled as she let go of his hand and then he pointed to items explaining to her the good stuff. Once they had finished looking at the menu and ordered he looked over at her " But seriously Kay. You know if you ever need any help. I mean any. You always have me. Don't be such a stranger " he smiled at her. " Now let me show you pics of my Kimmy " he said excitedly to her taking out his phone because he knew she didn't want to talk kid about this because it was a little personal and embarrassing but he just wanted her to know she had him.

Opening his pics he showed her some pics of Kim from being a baby to now " She looks just like her mother eh? " he chuckled. " She's honestly such an amazing kid Kay. I'm so blessed, I can't even explain to you the feeling of being a parent. I never thought it was somethings for me when we were young. But now... I can't imagine my life without her.. Without Becks.. Just so weird how life works" he said with as light chucke in the end as he looked st the pics with her.

" I'll bring Kimmy one day by the restaurant. You'll love her. Everyone falls in love with her, I actually do have to watch out for boys. I already told Becks I'm sending her to an all girls school, I ain't risking anything " he laughed.

--

Brent didn't know how to feel sending the text to Rebecca. He wondered whether he did the right things but logically he would want to know this too if his significant other was with some one else. He awaited for her text and he continued to watch Javob and this girl but soon their food came and the share holders all attempted to get his attention

Still he check back to his phone and was confused reading Beccas response. She just thanked him and then went on about work. She didn't even show any emotion. Whether she was sad or angry or even happy. But he knew Rebecca well enough that if she responded like this it meant she was upset. And Brent felt guilty for that. " Um sorry gentleman. I'm actually going to have to go. Family emergency " he said getting up to which no one stopped him of course. Grabbing his coat he got up and walked out. Getting into his car his driver drove him to Rebecca's in minutes. He just needed to know she was okay. Which he knew she probably wasn't but then he atleast wanted to be there for her since clearly Jacob wasn't.

Getting to her door he rang her bell.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:23 am

As Connor walked into their room, his eyes moved up and there he found his wife clad in red lingerie, a sight he hadn't seen in a long time. A very long time. So of course he had an instant reaction, followed by the surprise. "Wow.." he gasped, not moving from his spot as he let her walk over, his ravenous eyes scanning over every inch of her body. It was when he felt her lips against his, he snapped out of it and took control of the situation. Grabbing her close he kissed her back deeply listening to what she was saying.

"God.. I love you" he whispered into the kiss, but he had enough of words at this point. Lifting her up he didn't break the kiss, and used his foot to close the door before moving toward the bed. At this point his hormones were completely taking over, and all this pent-up passion was coming out. He laid her on the bed, just staring at her for a few minutes since he wanted to just appreciate how good she looked.

But of course he couldn't resist and it didn't take long for him to remove the thin baring clothes off her body, and for him to just have his way with her..

----

Kayla was completely humbled by Jacob's response and how much he genuinely cared, which she couldn't help but smile at. Letting them order first she sighed as he carried on "Jay trust me. I'm fine. I'll be fine. I always am" she said with a slight shrug. She had been through a lot in her life, and honestly she had become accustomed to everything going on that it didn't even bother her anymore. She appreciated his offer to help, but he knew just as well that she wouldn't take help from anyone either, it was just who she was.

But she welcomed the distraction, and leaned over the table to have a look at the photos he was showing about his daughter. She genuinely thought Kim was just an adorable child, and of course she knew Rebecca, and both of their good genes obviously lead to her being just as cute. "She's honestly beautiful" she said genuinely leaning back.

Listening to any guy being infatuated with their child, and the feeling of being a parent, was just so cute. And of course Kayla couldn't stop smiling listening to the way Jacob described it. "Wow look at you.. who would have thought that Jacob, the jock, the prom king would have a kid and family by now" she laughed teasing him of course, because he just used to have that aura about him. But dating him, she knew that deep down he wanted this eventually, it just turned out to be with his best friend rather than her.

She smiled listening to him carry on "So when's the wedding?.. Am I even invited?" she teased. Despite being an ex, and even after her and Jacob broke up, nor Rebecca or Ava ever treated her like an outsider, and she stayed friends with all of them, although she hadn't spoken to the two girls in a long time.

----

Rebecca couldn't even focus on work at that point, since all of her attention was on that photo. Maybe she was overthinking it, but the fact that Jacob had recently been talking about Kayla a lot, and that she was an ex, just didn't help the situation. And the fact that even an outsider, like Brent, could see that there was something, maybe meant something to.

She paused briefly getting up to get a drink for herself, taking her time to just think about everything. She trusted and loved Jacob, and maybe ever since the Kim incident things hadn't been amazing but they weren't the worst either for him to go out and seek something. She didn't want to think about the worst, and just assumed it was a normal friendly dinner, or she hoped it was.

But thankfully the doorbell distracted her. She quickly downed the drink thinking it was probably Jacob coming back or someone else. So when she opened the door to see Brent on the other side she looked surprised. "Erm-m.. hi" she said nervously almost, not even sure why. "Is everything okay?" she asked, not knowing why he would be here.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Seeing Connors reaction did make Ava feel some type of way she had to admit. Being so desired after always made a girl feel better about anything. So when he lifted her up she wrapped her legs around his torso, she too not removing her lips from him. In that moment her thoughts did fade from Kyle. It was only then when he laid her on the bed and began removing her clothing one by one was reality hitting her again.

This didn't feel like it used too. She felt guilty and dirty again. As Connor quickly put on his condom and then inserted himself in her she winced slightly because for the first time ever she felt no pleasure. And that was the one thing that she always felt no matter what her and Connor were arguing about. Whenever they got intimate she forgot about everything and just let him take her to another level of reality as they enjoyed each other.

But today for the first time in her life. She didn't feel it. She didn't feel the rush.

The only sensation of rush she felt was coming from her mind as she recalled last night with Kyle and how he made her feel so exhilarated on the dance floor as his hands wandered her body.

As her husband was in her, her thoughts lay with another man and that was just to much for her.

" Stop." she said immediately her heart beggining to race faster. She couldn't believe she was doing this. " I'm sorry," she started as he got off of her, sitting up in bed " I can't," she said apologetically grabbing her robe off the bed, putting it on and disappearing into the bathroom where she closed and locked the door quickly putting her back against the door she slid down to the ground bringing her legs to her chest.

She could feel her heart pounding as if it would fall out. She had never done this to any guy before let alone her husband but she just couldn't continue. Not when Kyle was the one she was imagining herself with. How did it come to this? She thought to herself how did she fall so much for Kyle while being married to the love of her life.

" I'm so sorry Connor, I just need a moment. I'm just not feeling well" she said, not completely lying. She knew he would be right outside that door in seconds but right now she couldn't face him.

She felt terrible for doing this to Connor, she felt horrible for all of this, if only she could control her heart. Resting her shoulders on her knee caps and then putting her head down she couldn't help but tear up. She wished this wasn't happening.
--
Jacob couldn't help but laugh at her comment. She was right, he was so different when he was younger. If someone told him this is how he would be when he was older he wouldn't have believed them.

As the food came, he couldn't help but take a few bites. " Inviting my ex to my wedding hmmm" Jacob chuckled completely teasing her.

" I'm joking of course your invited Kay. You're my ex, but thankfully you weren't the nasty kind" he laughed " Im glad we were mature enough to continue a friendship. That too you even you did so well with ending on a good note with Becks and Aves too" he smiled and then took another bite.

" But yeah we didn't settle on a date yet.. That's probably my fault though" he said truthfully the conversation becoming more serious now. " I don't know why.. I feel like we're rushing it but I know she's the one but still .. I sound like an idiot I know " he chuckled.
--
When Rebecca answered the door, Brent firstly greeted her with flowers, something be picked up right before coming here.

" Hey.." He said when she opened up, presenting the flowers to her. " For you " he said with a small smile. " I don't know you tell me Rebecca. Are you okay? I know that was a lot.." He said quietly referring to the picture.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:41 am

Connor barely had gotten into the mood or anything when he felt the resistance from Ava. He couldn't seem to place it, since after all despite whatever issues they had, this was their way to get past anything. Well until now.

He groaned visibly, as she pulled away from him, and gave her a confused weird look. He was a guy and teasing him to this point, and then leaving him midway, didn't help the situation or his ego even. Never had he been left in a place like this and he didn't know how to react. Sitting up slowly, he ran his hand through his hair "What Ava?" he muttered.

Watching her run to the bathroom, it confused him slightly, as he tried to rethink if he had done anything wrong but honestly it just seemed like ever since this morning she was acting off with him. And he had no idea why. Snapping out of it, he slipped his boxers back on, going to the bathroom door to attend to his wife. "Ava what's wrong? Let me in" he said trying to stay composed.

Listening to her, he leaned back against the wall "Open the door. It's fine. Lets just get you some medicine or go see the doctor?" he asked. He actually believed she wasn't well since he couldn't find any other excuse for her behaviour since this morning. And as much as he was irritated by it all, she was his wife.

-----

Kayla laughed at Jacob's comment knowing he was just teasing her. He smiled listening to what he was saying. They did stay friends after the break up, and kept it civil, having briefly lost contact when he moved away but they seemed to have picked up right where they left out. "Well what can I say? I am that amazing" she winked with a small playful laugh.

As he went on she looked slightly confused raising an eyebrow. "Rushing it?" she repeated "You two have a child together, and you've known Becca for your whole life" she said simply stating the truth. Of course she didn't know the details of their relationship or anything. But honestly she would have already expected them to have been married by now.

Pausing she smiled comfortingly "But you don't have to. I mean sometimes its the comfort of keeping the relationship the way its always been and not changing it" she said understandingly, not wanting him to think she was grilling him either, since this wasn't her place to even pry.

----

Rebecca was confused by his appearance, and did not know how to react. She weakly smiled taking the flowers "Thanks..." she whispered "Come in" she let him in closing the door behind him. As he went on, she realised why he was here. A part of her felt comforted to know that there was someone who would always drop everything to attend to her needs, like he did when he found out about Kim and now with this. Yet another part of her knew this was dangerous territory. But seeing that picture had Rebecca thinking all sorts about Jacob, and right now she just wanted to see a friendly face.

"I'm fine" she forced a smile going to put the flowers in a vase. She took a seat slowly "I mean-n.. they're friends. Well they're ex-s, but you can be friends with exs right?" she laughed gesturing to the both of them. "They probably ran into each other and decided to grab a bite" she said trying to convince herself this was nothing bad. But then again he went out for drinks, with the guys, so how did he end up on a one-on-one dinner and that too in a restaurant like that.

Looking at Brent she smiled "You didn't have to come. You're busy too. I'm fine" she said softly, trying to change the conversation because she didn't want her mind thinking about thoughts like that. She needed to hear it from Jacob first.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:41 pm

As Ava's mind rewinds the acts of last night and her lack of connection with Connor right now she couldn't help but feel terribly emotional and guilty making her full on cry. As he spoke to her in the background, her sank listening to him being so concerned. Why was she not feeling what she felt before for him. Oh how desperately she wanted their spark back.

" It's not fine Connor, nothing is fine " she said to him through the door, you could clearly hear she was visibly upset. Wiping her tears she realized how odd and suspicious she was acting she knew Connor would catch on to something or atleast question her and that was the last thing she wanted because Kyle wanted to tell the truth to Connor with her or not tell him at all and right now the latter felt easier to do. She didn't want to cause him that pain especially she had already told Kyle she wasn't going to be in his life anymore.

Standing up she wiped away her tears and rinsed her face, after drying it she opened the door." Don't freak out please" she said immediately to him seeing the concerned look on his face " I'm just going to take an Advil and rest it out and I'll be fine. " she assured him " I'm sorry I'm ruining your only day off" she said truthfully. " You can go out and see some of your friends Con, I don't think I'm in the mood to go out at all today " she told him as she went over sitting on the bed.
--
Listening to whatKayla said did actually strike a cord with him he had known Rebeccs forever so why did he feel so rushed. He'd take his time with her completely." No you're right eh" he said nodding his head seriously " I'm actually such a diva I don't know how she puts up with me. She deserves to be wed, she deserves to tell her friends and family an accurate date. I'm just being a guy scared of commitment but the biggest commitment is already our daughter " he said with a smile taking another bite.

But then he realized as he mentioned Kim that he had to pick her up " Oh crap I have to pick up Kim" he panicked. " Sorry Kay I gotta run" he said callings waitress to help pack his food. Once she had completed that he looked over at Kayla " I'm sorry daddy duties call. Rain check?" He smiled going over hugging her giving her a small kiss on the cheek and then leaving after paying for the bill but he made sure the waitress brought out Kaylas fave cheesecake before she left.
--
Brent follows her in observing her carefully as he always did. Listening to her he chuckled " Yea we're friends .. And exes but Becca but don't you play innocent you know how I feel about you" he said bluntly with his devilish smile that would make any woman swoon. He had from day one always been direct with her.

" Your not fine Becca. Anyone could tell that much. Please we've known each other a while now and intimately as well you don't need to hide from me" he seriously but on a softer note as he grabbed her hand In comfort squeezing it with a smile. " Sit, let me make you some ginger tea. It always helps me when I'm stressed " he said to her forcefully taking her the shoulders and seating her down before going off into the kitchen. Although he had his own cook Brent had always been very good in the kitchen.

Finding the ingredients he came back moments later with two cups of hot ginger tea. Giving her, her cup he sat next to her, purposely closer to her so he could get cozy with her since actually missed their relationship. " Seriously tell me. What's going through your mind ?"

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Connor's mind was spinning through all sorts of things and genuinely nothing was making sense to him. But the most overwhelming feeling right now was concern. He knew something was wrong with Ava and whatever it was he wanted to help her, to do something but she just wasn't letting him. When he heard her say she wasn't fine, he was confused "What's wrong?" he said panicked. "Let me in" he pleaded just wanting to see her at that point.

When he finally saw her before him, he held her close to himself staring down at her. With everything that had gone on with her, he couldn't risk losing her at this point so of course when she was acting like this, he feared something was wrong. "No come on we're going to the doctors" he said, wanting her to get professional help, even if it didn't seem like a lot.

As she carried on he simply shook his head, not understanding why she would even think he would do that. Maybe the old Connor would have pulled a stunt like that when he didn't get what he wanted. But right now he was just concerned for his wife. "Shall I get you something?" he asked quickly.

----

Kayla smiled listening to what he was saying about his wedding with Rebecca. She figured they would end up getting married, but she couldn't help but feel slightly weird since years ago people used to think the same about him and her. Shaking her head, since that was a long time away.

As he went on she laughed "It's okay. We can catch up another time" she responded knowing he had his own life right now. "Thank you for the dinner" she said returning the kiss on the cheek, letting him leave. Just as she was about to leave, she saw the cheesecake being brought out which brought a wide smile to her face, since he remembered her love for them.

Getting it packed, she headed out of the restaurant but before getting in her car, she stopped to send Jacob a text. 'Still remember my favourite cheesecake? How cute. Thank you for today. I had a lovely time'. Kayla spent a few moments staring at her phone, since she couldn't help but think about their time together in the past and just how well they were clicking and getting along now.

Trying not to get too carried away, she slipped into her car and drove back home.

----

As Brent responded, Rebecca blushed slightly at his comment and the smile that followed. "But we're not crossing any line. And neither are they" she said trying to justify both this situation right now and what she saw between Jacob and Kayla. She wasn't willing to accept that her fiance would do anything like that, yet some part of her did have a slight fear.

Feeling her hand in Brent's she didn't pull back just listening to him. She was somewhat comforted by the fact she wasn't alone right now, yet she knew what was going on right now wasn't right either. However in light of the situation and the effort he made to check up on her, she didn't want to be rude. "Thank you" she agreed to the tea, taking a seat on the sofa in the lounge.

As she sat in silence, staring ahead at a photo on the wall of her and Jacob when they were first dating, she kept thinking about the photo and now with Brent's arrival, everything was clouding her judgement. She was trying her best not to think about it, because she knew she would jump to conclusions, and her heart wasn't willing to accept it.

Taking her cup she smiled "Thanks" she whispered softly taking a few sips. "Always tastes good" she added on, since he used to make this for her while they dated too. She could feel him close to her, but she still didn't make an effort to move away. As he went on she shook her head "Nothing.. I'm just.. I'll speak to Jay. He tells me everything. I'm sure it's nothing" she said with a shrug. "He probably just ran into her" she said her tone still searching for answers. "It's nothing" she repeated.

Looking up she watched him "You didn't have to come you know..." she added on. She knew how Jacob felt the last time Brent rushed to her side, and as much as she appreciated it then, and even now, she knew what his underlying feelings were.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:26 am

Ava should have known she would only worry and stress Connor more but apart of her believed he would just step back because this situation was getting hard but ever since marrying her he had become so much more wiser and mature.

" No Connor please I'm fine--" she said trying to assure him but she knew he wouldn't listen that easily. Pulling him down on the bed to sit next to her she put her hand on his cheek " Please relax. My head is still pounding... this headache is taking all of my energy. " she told him " I'm just going to rest more --" she tolls him just as the doorbell rang.

" I'm going to lie down for a bit, but you should go get the door. I think it just some little Girl Scouts they always come during this time of year to sell holiday cookies " she said softly. " I'm serious., I'm fine" she said to him finally looking him in the eyes because he wasn't moving despite the constant ringing of the doorbell. She could still see the panic in his eyes. " Go, please" she said finally as he got up and left the room to which Ava immediately fell back on the bed exhausted.

Lying to her husband felt so horrible. The guilt was eating Her Alive and that's probably why her body was acting so weird as well. She needed to tell him the truth, but she didn't know how to and last she spoke with Kyle he didn't want to tell him but she couldn't hide this from Connor no matter the consequences. Pulling the covers over head she sank in bed not knowing how to continue this.
--
Meanwhile Jacob picked up Kim from his sisters place. By the time he got home the little one had knocked out. As he pulled up into the driveway he saw the really expensive car in his lot and immediately recognized it. He only knew one person who drove a car like that and immediately his blood boiled.

Grabbing Kim's overnight bag and then dinner in the other hand he gently woke up Kimmy and helped her into the house. Walking in he followed the noises to the living room where he saw Rebeccs and Brent way to cosy together. " Mommy?" Kim yawned rubbing her eye. Meanwhile Jacob took off his deathly stares off Brent and put the things down before kneeling to Kim.

" Mommy will be right with you princess how about you go upstairs and get washed up for dinner" he said to the little one calmly. As she ran up his attention again diverted to the two. He facial expression completely changed to rigid. " What the fuck is going on here?" he said calmly yet you could here the complete wrath and anger in his tone.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!