Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Right By You [closed]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Right By You [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Connor watched Ava with worry and concern completely unsure what to do in this situation but it didn't seem like she wanted him around. He sat beside her listening to what she was saying "Okay let me get you something then..." he began until they were interrupted by the doorbell. He looked over his shoulder but didn't make any movement to go get the door. Whoever it was could wait. Maybe it was just the fact he had been through a really risky stage with Ava and he didn't want to compromise her health again.

"Fine but if you need anything call me" he said softly before finally giving in and heading out. As he walked toward the door he kept thinking about what actually could be wrong with Ava, surely her night out wasn't that intensive to have these effects then again she had been out after a long time.

Opening the door he was greeted to Kyle and a waft of intoxication soon followed. "Ky hey man... you okay?" Connor asked confused at what was going on.

Kyle stabilised himself against the door looking ahead at his cousin "Yeah yeah" he said slightly tipsy and let himself into the house. "Where's Ava?" He asked immediately which struck a cord with Connor. "She's upstairs. Why?" He asked intrigued because he couldn't make sense of this. "Oh I need to talk to her..." Kye began to head for the stairs but Connor held him back.

"Listen man the boys are asleep and she's not feeling well. Just take a seat. Talk to me" he said trying to stay calm but he was getting slightly irritated with Kyles behaviour which did strike as a bit odd to him. He turned up drunk demanding to meet his wife, knowing they had little kids at home.

In his state Kyle couldn't think clearly. He just needed to speak to Ava and make her take back what she said. He thought drinking about it would take his mind off it but it was quite the contrary. Instead all he wanted to do was speak to her, and he finally found himself here.

"Ava!" He called out multiple times not caring about anything else or rather he just wasn't aware of it.

----

Rebecca was having a normal conversation with Brent, starting off with work to just general talk and honestly it was nice to have that. She did enjoy his company back then and now she could see why again. She hadn't even realised the time until she heard the door unlock.

Sitting up immediately she smiled to see her daughter walk through "Hey sleepy" she whispered waving at the little girl. But instead she was met with a cold glare from Jacob, which she didn't quite understand since she wasn't exactly doing anything nor was she trying to hide anything like him. But she remained quiet letting Kim head upstairs first.

Before either her or Brent could get a word in, she heard Jacobs steel cold question. "Nothin. Brent just came to check up on me..." she began as she looked over at him not wanting to bring up the photo but she knew it would come out eventually. "After he saw something" she said softly.

"But we will discuss that later" her tone remained calm as she tried to share a look with Jacob. She didn't want to do this in front of Brent but she knew Jacobs anger as well and hoped that he would let her explain at a later time. A part of her did want to confront him there and then but she respected him and their relationship too much to do this in front of Brent although he was the reason she found out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Ava didn't put to much thought to who was at the door because she was just so stressed thinking about her situation. Hiding herself in the blankets she contemplated what to do but the suddenly her heart dropped when she heard Kyles voice yelling her name.

She had never jumped out of bad as she did right now. She immediately ran to the top of the steps just to see if her mind wasn't playing games with her. But it wasn't. There was Kyle at the bottom of the steps trying to come upstairs to her.

"Kyle??" She said in shock walking down the stairs to him. Whatever he was doing here was not a good idea. " Stop Kyle the boys are sleeping you are too loud " she told him sternly looking over at Connor who she could tell was not impressed.

Getting down to him she smelt the odour of alcohol from Kyle. " Ky your drunk? " she said frustratedly knowing him being drunk wasn't a good thing right now. " Kyle leave please, let us call you a cab. This is not the time. Stop please" she said to seriously but with softness go her tone saying the last part quietly.
--
" After he saw something?" Jacob scoffed " Couldn't he just text you about it or something" he said trying to remain chill not understanding why Brent had to come to his house and discuss whatever he saw. He just didn't like the idea of them alone.

But when Becca continued he knew she didn't want to do this right now. And although he was stubborn as a bull he respected that because although Brent was her ex he was her boss too. " Fine whatever, " he said swallowing his pride. Grabbing the food he dropped it off in the kitchen before going upstairs to Kim where he knew he could cool off because she took his kind of anything and everything.
--
Brent remained super calm and reserved as this whole ordeal played out. He was way to used to this. In fact as Jacob became more aggressive, protectively his body shifted more towards Rebecca.
" Trust me this needed to be done in person " Brent mumbles under his breath wanting to say it out loud but that would cause another storm.

Watching the guy storm upstairs Brent turned his attention back to Rebecca " I'm sorry" he apologized, he didn't want to be the reason for turmoil in their relationship especially when Jacob looked like he was the one who should be under heat.

" I think I'll get going Becca" he said getting up " You guys need to talk..you going to be okay? Want me to stay?" He said concerned for her because Jacob seemed so angry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Connor was a little surprised to see what was going on especially as Ava rushed to the stairs immediately, since moments earlier she seemed to have no energy for anything. He gave her a confused look hoping she could help him understand why Kyle turned up unannounced randomly and in this state.

As Ava came Kyle relaxed and quietened down because he was just glad to see her. But it seems that she didn't seem to feel the same way, as she tried to usher him out the house.He groaned resisting her touch "No A we need to talk... you can't just end it like that... no that's not what you want" he slurred. Connor could barely make out his words and when he did they made no sense to him at all."What the hell are you saying bro? Come on let's sober you up" he said trying to take Kyle with him.

Kyle sighed looking between Ava and Connor a smaller more rational part of him stopped himself. "Maybe... water is a good idea" he agreed to Connor, but only to get him out of there. Connor shook his head as he still wasn't able to make sense of the situation but went to get him a glass of water as requested.

Leaving them two alone Kyle turned his eyes to Ava "Come on A please... don't do that to me..." he pleaded her "You're lying. That kiss and everything meant something to you. It lasted way too long for you to not care" his honest feelings coming out as he watched her, confident in his conviction.

----

Watching Jacobs anger and reaction, Rebecca stayed quiet knowing now really wasn't the right time. She had protected him in front of Brent and what the image seemed like and she knew she had to hear it from Jacob first before she believed anything. As he left she turned her attention back to Brent and offered a weak smile letting him talk.

"It's not your fault" she forced another smile "But erm... yeah I'll speak to you soon and once again thank you for everything" she remained composed as she watched him head out. "I'll be fine" she said to Brent since she still wasn't ready to admit anything.

Once Brent left she took her time to gather her thoughts since she didn't want to snap as that was what she would have normally done in a situation like this, yet they had been so good recently she didn't want to disrupt that. On the other hand she knew staying silent would drive her to the edge.

Slowly making her way up she found him in Kim's room. Smiling at her daughter she came over and kissed her head "Tired my sweetie?" She whispered rubbing the girls head "Played too much?" She laughed knowing she was exhausted from spending the day with her cousins. Once Kim fell asleep and Jacob stepped out, Rebecca followed him, being able to sense the tension since he clearly wasn't happy with Brent being here.

"So erm-m how was drinks with the boys?" She asked quietly, wondering if he would say anything or not. "I'll make food. You hungry?" She asked.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:10 pm

Ava began sweating as the two boys began interacting. It was making her so nervous, she was so scared right now. As soon as Connor went out of ear shot, Kyles mouth again opened and this time she quickly rushed to shut up him. "Kyle please be quiet!" she said in a loud whisper coming close to him to and putting her hand on his mouth, her position naturally being very close to him. And she guessed becuase of that and also his drunk state Kyle took advantage of the opportunity.

Suddenly he closed the gap between them and she felt his hand on the small of her back pulling her closer as she then felt a bite on her hand. "Ow Ky!' she said and then pulled her hand away attempting to free herself from his grasp altogether but it was tight. " Did you like that? Just like yesterday when I sucked and bit all over your neck..your ear..your chest.." he whispered to loosening his grasp a little on her as Ava's eyes widened. She couldn't believe he said that out loud.

It was making it all to real. Plus he was saying it in her house. Where her kids slept above her and her husband stood in a room behind her. "Kyle shut up, just shut up! why are you doing this?? Get out Ky,right now." she began angrily, forcing his hands off her and pulling away. To which he responded too

"Becuase I'm done fucking hiding my feelings from you. From everyone. I'm fucking done. I'm sorry that your married okay?and I'm so sorry that its to my bloody cousin but that doesnt mean I can turn them off! I've tried Ava, trust me I have and I'm to the point where I dont give a damn about the consequences because Id rather face them then let another day go by without telling you that I want you... I wnat you so badly that I'll face the world to get you .." he uttered to her not hiding his voice anymore.

Kyle had always been competitive growing up. He always won first place and always got what he wanted. And he had never wanted something so badly as Ava before. She was the ultimate prize. And he be damned if he was gonna lose this won. Winning was his sport, he loved the thrill.
--
Jacob tried cooling down with Kimmy by palying around with her which honestly did clear his head. He knew he was probably over reacting but in all honestly Brent brought out the worst in him, and since him and Rebecca has such great history it just gave him so much anxiety..and it angered him so much that she could have such good chemistry with someone other than him.

When she walked in he immiediately felt her presence and then looked over at when she came next to him. WHen she asked about the boys he didnt answer at first. He hadnt gone out with the boys now had he?

" I brought food Becks." he said to her. " I got your faveourite, lets go down and heat it up. I'll make us drinks" he offered with a small smile not knowing if he should tell her about Kayla or not.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:53 am

As Connor went into the kitchen, he couldn't hear what was going on between the two, and as he poured a glass of water for Kyle, he kept thinking about all these things he was saying directed to Ava. He couldn't understand what it was, and didn't even realise that the two of them were even that close. But maybe he just wasn't around enough to take note of their interactions recently.

Just as he began approaching the living area again, Kyle's voice raised and suddenly everything was loud and clear. Connor slowed down in his steps, making sense of Kyle professing his feelings for Ava openly, an instant anger boiling in him. He came into view moments later to see his wife tightly in his cousin's grip, which honestly didn't help matters in anyway.

"Face me then" he said loudly catching both of them by surprise, and in response to his last statement. "You fucking-" he paused trying not to continue his string of abuse because he didn't want his kids to hear any of that "Get your hands off her" he demanded, watching the two separate first before he continued. "How dare you.. after every single damn thing I've done for you, against our families.. come into my family and tear it apart.. again" he warned referring to the previous time the cousins fell out. He just never thought Kyle would lose that again, and that too at the expense of his wife.

"What the fuck has been going on with you two?" he demanded setting the glass down on the side, because clearly Kyle was sober enough to speak of his feelings. Kyle was briefly shocked and before he could even get a word in, Connor's eyes turned to Ava whose guilt was so obvious. "Tell me right now Ava. I am not going to be taken for a fool by my own wife... and my own cousin" he turned to glare at Kyle, his anger peaking by each second. He had managed to control it for so long and now he was returning to his old persona, not being able to fathom this situation.

Everything was slowly coming together before either one of them exposed the truth, Ava's behaviour this morning when she pushed him away repeatedly and especially Kyle's sudden arrival. Something last night had really changed everything.

----

Rebecca noticed Jacob not answering the question, and decided not to push it. She didn't want to jump to any conclusions and snap, she was trying her best to give him the opportunity to say something. Her heart didn't want to believe that he would do something like that and lie to her about it. So she nodded with a small smile "Okay lets.." she agreed to his comment about the food.

Heading downstairs, as Jacob got on with making the drinks, she warmed up the food for herself "So, how was your sister?" she asked, trying to start some form of a conversation going, before she tried to approach the topic again. "Kim enjoyed it?" she added on, trying to pretend as if everything was okay.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:33 am

Listening to Kyles words Ava now realized the big fat mess she was in. His feelings for her were so strong, she never got the chance to notice how much they had grown. And of course it softened her heart but she knew this was all wrong.

But then she heard it. Connors voice. Its like everything stopped in that moment. She felt Kyle's grasp leave and Connors glare on top of her. " Connor-- " she only managed to breath out. He looked so angry. She hadnt seen this anger before. But then she turned to Kyle " Leave. Now. Please" she sinked through her teeth, knowing this thin was going to escalate into some bad and violent. " Its not waht it looks like Con, let me talk to you." she insisted not wanting to go ape shit right now so she was trying to lighten the situation.
--
" Yeah she's fine" he said to Rebecca reffering to his sister as he poured them a glass of wine. "Kim didnt want to leave of course. So I invited the kids over to our place next weekend." he said to her.

Once both of them finished in the kitchen they went to the dining room. He sat across from but reached out the table to hold her hand as they began eating. " Sorry for the whole Brent thing babe. I realized how mean I could be. I trust you and thats all that matters."

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:46 am

When neither one of them decided to explain everything, it only aggravated Connor more since he didn't have any idea that he could be betrayed like this and especially by these two people. He was trying his best to control the anger since his two boys were asleep and also because he had worked so hard to become this person Ava wanted and to change. But yet here she was throwing that back in his face.

"You've always loved a fucking bad boy. I did so much for us Aves so fucking much for us and the kids and this is what you do?" He said spitefully his voice not raised but a very harsh cold tone. Kyle was sombering up quickly in light of what was happening. "Con-" he started.

As soon as Kyle opened his mouth, Connor lunged for him grabbing him by the collar "Get out." He muttered "Or I'll take this outside" he said seriously. He was not going to stand him in the house any longer but at the same time he knew the longer this dragged on the more angrier he would get and the less he could control his violence.

----

Rebecca simply nodded in a smile with a response to Kim's cousins coming next weekend. The families had become closer ever since they moved here and she wanted Kim to be around as much family as possible, since that's how Becca liked it too. But for some reason she was finding it hard to make conversation with Jacob with the whole Kayla situation on her mind.

As they sat to eat, she thought about how to say it to him because he still wasn't giving her a straightforward answer so she couldn't determine if he was lying or not. Feeling his hand she glanced up and listened to him. "Thank you..." she whispered just offering a weak smile.

"So how are the boys? Adam? I heard his girlfriend is pregnant..." she started wanting to see where this would go. She needed him to say it, she wanted to give him another chance to admit where he was because she wanted to prove Brent wrong.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 am

Ava gasped in fear as Connor lunged for Kyles threat. This could get so violent if she didn't do anything but honestly she didn't know what to do right now. She felt evil and disgusting and completely shameful but still she wanted to protect Kyle. Although right now was not a good time to say anything about or to Kyle.

Just then in the midst of this heated argument she heard the cries of one their boys. Looking up at the stairs then back at the men in combat position she honestly wanted or more like needed to stay down here to ensure Connor didn't murder Kyle but her boys were her priorities.

"Please leave " she mouthed to Kyle before running up the stairs into the boys nursery to tend to one of the crying twins. As she settled the boy down she only wondered of how she was going to deal with the situation after Kyles departure. She wanted to tell Connor it was a mistake. She was tipsy but she her self truly knew how much she enjoyed feeling Kyles body against hers, making her feel thing she hasn't in the longest times. How much she enjoyed his touch on her bare skin and his cold kisses on her neck and the sensation that she felt as he left a hickey on her. It was so wrong to feel that but she did and she didn't know how to explain that to her husband. Nor did she want too.
--
Jacob squeezed her hand once more rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. When she asked about the boys he almost coughed out his food not prepared to answer that. " She's pregnant?" He said shocked. He hadn't known that at all. Maybe if he had hung out with the guys he would have but since he didn't he didn't get the chance to hear the news from his friend.

" I mean yea.. he didn't really talk about it. You know how guys are babe. We don't really talk much or tell each other stuff" he said to her taking his hand back and playing with his food making it an obvious sign of regret. He didn't like lying to Rebecca. Not one bit but he knew if he told her he spent time with Kayla and not his boys she would flip, understandably. And since it wasn't even a big deal, he just ought the girl dinner, he really didn't wanna stress her out for no reason.

Kayla is just his friend. Very loyal friend that he hadn't realized how much he enjoyed the company of and missed. And although he felt absolutely nothing towards her but friendly love and care he knew his fiancé would not like their one on one time, he wouldn't understand which is why he thought it would be best just leaving Kayla out of the conversation. " Anyway, babe lets talk about the wedding. I feel like we haven't discussed it in so long. I don't want you to think I'm getting cold feet. " he tease with a laugh and wink.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Connors grip remained tight as ever around Kyle's collar as it took every ounce of restraint in him to not hit the guy before him. Kyle could sense the anger just as well, as his eyes briefly shifted to look over at Ava, and although a part of him wanted to stay and show her how serious he was, he also knew of Connor's nature. He nudged Connor away from him and brushed himself down. "I'm going" he muttered and just made his way for the door.

As Ava disappeared, Connor watched Kyle about to leave but he knew his ego wouldn't let the guy just walk away and regardless of the fact he knew his children were here, he grabbed him back and landed a punch square to his nose. "Don't even think I'm letting you get away with this" he hissed then pushed him away with the bloody nose toward the door.

Trying to control himself, he let Kyle go, before heading into the kitchen to wash off his bloody knuckles and apply some ice since he could feel the pain build up almost immediately. But even that piercing pain couldn't compare to the hurt and betrayal he was feeling from what he witnessed.

----

Rebecca watched Jacob carefully and even his instant reaction to Adam's girlfriend being pregnant, which would have caught her by surprise if she hadn't known he wasn't actually with them. "Hmmm.." she let him carry on with his lie, hurt by how much he was actually dragging this on. She really thought that it would be something he could trust her with and reassure her that it was nothing. "Yeah I guess" she mumbled in response trying to keep her calm.

But she also knew about when she was pregnant with Kimberley, that Jacob resided his trust in his friends to talk about it and when she was born, all he could talk about was his child. She also watched the way he pulled back from her, the action itself hurting her. Sighing she restrained herself and carried on eating slowly trying to rethink Brent's words and the photo, but she wasn't prepared to ruin everything here.

When he brought up the wedding, Rebecca looked up at him in almost surprise since if he had just been with Kayla and in such a romantic setting, why would he still want to continue talks about getting married? Especially since it seemed to be on a hold for what seemed like a very long time. "I don't know anymore" she said quietly, and visibly upset. Pulling back she took her plate of half eaten food to the kitchen silently.

Jacob was literally messing with her head here and she didn't know how to react let alone start discussing wedding plans as if everything was normal between the two. She was trying her best not to bring up the photo or anything because she really needed him to say this to her otherwise her doubts would lead her elsewhere.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:20 am

After tending to the baby., Ava stayed in the twins room for a bit longer thinking to herself the best way to hand this situation and honestly there was no best way. So she took a deep breath and left the boys roomclpsing the door tightly so they wouldn't hear the potential shouting.

Walking downstairs she found Connor in the living room, head down icing his knuckles. He looked extremely upset and stressed and she felt terrible for doing that to him. Going into the kictchen she grabbed the first aid kit before coming to his side. " Connor " she said quietly as she carefully sat down next to him. "Before you shout or yell or anything. Baby it was a mistake. A really bad mistake and I didn't know how to tell you baby. I'm so sorry, so extremely sorry babe. " she said truly apologetically her eyes couldn't help but water up as she was riddened with guilt.
--
Jay kept eating his food waiting for a hopeful response from Rebecca but then when she said I do t know it took him completely off guard. He put his fork down and tilted his up to look at her ourself making a confused and sad face but honestly it didn't seem like she was joking. This was serious.

So he got up and came behind her in her chair and wrapped his arms around her from behind and nuzzled into her neck. "What's wrong babe? You always get so excited to talk about the wedding" he said to her placing kisses on her neck, softly as he woke into her neck. " What did I do wrong?" He chuckled knowing his fiancée and that for sure she was upset about something he did. Little did he know she knew about Kayla thing.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Connor was way too lost in his thoughts, as he couldn't figure out how to even feel or behave in this situation. There was a huge feeling of betrayal not only from his wife but his cousin, how were they still in this cycle after marriage and children together. Of course that led to his anger which had taken him a while to suppress and control since he knew he had to be a role model to his sons but today his ego wouldn't let Kyle let go. But worse than all of that he was just disappointed, maybe at Ava for letting his happen or him to even let them two close when there were all these hints about them two.

He glanced up as Ava reached for his hand. "Don't.." he said harshly, but he couldn't help it, since his mind was still a mess. He didn't want to shout or anything, so he just took the first aid box calmly and tended to his wounds. His eyes didn't look up after that, but he listened to her speak. He didn't want her to grovel or anything like that, but he couldn't bring himself to stop either.

"It's.. whatever Ava. It's done" he said blankly and with a very indifferent tone. They had been in a toxic cycle for too long and there was no way he was going back to that. He could tell from her voice she was crying but he didn't have it in him to comfort her. Closing the box he put it away and just walked away from her. Heading to the linen cupboard he set up a temporary spot on the sofa, not wanting to force himself into a conversation with her. And maybe right now space was what they needed.

----------

Before Rebecca could get back up with her plate, she felt Jacob come around her and any other time she would have welcomed his gentle and caring touch but right now she didn't feel any bit of it was genuine. Out of instinct she raised her shoulders, and brushed him off not wanting to do this. Honestly, she was really trying to stay silent about this but he was forcing her.

Looking at him she focused on his gaze for a while, trying to think if he genuinely didn't even feel bad about lying straight to her face. "This.." she said and reached for her phone opening up the photo that Brent had sent her a while ago. With that she left it on the table, with no other word and forced herself away from him. Picking up her plate and the rest of the things, she headed into the kitchen and busied herself with cleaning up.

She didn't want to accuse him or start a screaming match, but for the last hour or so she had been trying so hard for him to just say where he had been. Yet the way he avoided every opportunity just made her believe the worst about what was going on.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!