Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Killers- The Demons within.

In character introducions.

a part of “Soul Killers- The Demons within.”, a fictional universe by Damioa.

You have the power to take a soul form. The form of your soul. Congratulations and please don't die.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Killers- The Demons within.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In character introducions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:51 pm

I can help hill him too if needed...

Go easy with that Sorrow, That thing atomizes mountains...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 pm

"Calm down Sorrow. You know we can only fight in the competition. We can't break the rules."

Axl what is with you and rules.

"If I kill people because of the rules, why should I break them?"

Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Elizabeth grins slightly. "Fair enough."

She then turns and atomizes a mountain, because why not?!

That certainly put the fear into George.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Oh god Sorrow. Kamina was on that mountain...

SON OF A &%*%^!!

Well there goes Gurren Lagann...

Sorrow! You're hammer privileges are revoked! -takes Death-Hammer back-

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 pm

You see...This is why I remain quiet, people going nutso, and besides, I can just rob your places blind, nothing nailed down is easily pawnable.

That and it just proves that we're the only sane ones here...

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Bzzz

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 pm

"We're in a fight, guys... yet Axl here decides to take off his shirt and flirt with an already revealing girl as I fight off a bone dragon, whom I KNOW was from Epic Battle Fantasy 2?!" Asher yells.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 pm

"Calm down Asher. I was just letting my chest breath a little. It's only zipped down half way. Plus Eva isn't really my type." -Chuckles coldly under his breath.-

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:09 pm

"People of completely different types get together and live a somewhat happy life." Asher shrugs. "Either way, I ain't stopping you if you eventually go after her."

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:22 pm

"......Sh-Shut up." - Walks away blushing at the thought.-

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Sorrow listens with disdain.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 pm

The hell did I just listen to? seriously. That's odd to hear... Aarin shrugs as she walks and stands with Sorrow, Men...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Asher faces Aarin. "What? I can't complain about him doing odd stuff during battle?"

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

OOC: Damioa went away for a bit, so you should probably post as him, Asher :P Also, before the RP dies, perhaps we can move on to having the matches between the newbie soul killers arranged? I'll do a post for George vs an NPC. Probably one for Sorrow (vs an NPC) too, since she's a vet and he's not a newbie ^^

Sorrow nods knowingly, eyeing what's left of George. "Always only one thing on their minds..."

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Aarin laughed, "says Sir Pun. I do believe it was you whom said, and I quote, 'I have a bone to pick with you' to a bone dragon." she said sighing, "And now you are teasing Axl. I wouldn't be surprised if Eva or Axl killed you for your comments" Soon Aarin shook her head, as she nodded to Sorrow as Kamina returns,

"Damn death hammers..."

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!