Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes High: Revival

Carnes High: Revival

a part of “Carnes High: Revival”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

[CLOSED TO PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Carnes High: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 am

Finally posted :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:16 am

these new notifications are silly.... I got 5 from Meesha's post ^_^' but I do like how they tell me when people post so I don't have to refresh constantly like in the old days!

Also I highly recommend the new chat thing to people, that's how Elrith and I did that quick back and forth between Arthur and Rayburn. Since there are a lot of family relationships that people might need to discuss chatting can be easier than PMing! :D

Other than that I'm working on organizing how I'm posting... diving back in with 4 characters from 2 different families is confusing me a bit T_T so if you're waiting on me to post something yell at me so I remember who I need to post as ^_^'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:26 pm

There are notifications for the roleplay?! I get ooc notifications but that's it o_O
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah they come up on the side of the bar...sometimes. They're a bit temperamental. I don't get the hang of the chat though, no one I want is ever online according to it!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Oh I always use my phone so that's probably why I don't see them!

And same!!!

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Wolf Elrith and me are on at a lot of the same times so I use chat a bit. And yeah it doesn't work on phones unfortunately and the website is hard to manipulate at times T_T that stupid black bar across the top always messes up on my phone.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:05 pm

So what's going to go down, is someone going to have all the old friends round and carry the reunion on? Or is something going to happen, some project, or council holiday etc. that causes all the families to be bunched up together abroad or whatever for a week or so :P

Do people have ideas for future stuff. :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Currently we're just getting back into the swing of things as it looks our characters have a lot to catch up on but I think our intention is to return to the old carnes and continue playing out the past.

For this one though, I'm just looking for openings to cause conflict ^.^ if anyone has a more legit plot for this reunion please feel free to PM me ideas.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Hahah good question meesha! Since all of the monsters are considered strong for their species, maybe they can be forced on an adventure together?

I'm kinda regretting making Ash so young now T_T

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

:P oh but I can't participate in the old carnes :( unless I changed Lin and Freezer's history...oh I dunno :/ I tried getting back into the swing of things before, but I was soooo stressed out from studies!! Guess I could give it another go...meh. Me don't know "-_-

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Oh no i was talking about on here! Haah or we could have the kids go on an adventure. I really like everyone's children and they're all unique! I love it!

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Yeah...guess it would be interesting to see them all together away from their parents...

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:47 pm

well since Star just perfectly pushed this in the direction of "Let's have Estella babysit them!" I say we go for it! a little adventure to the graveyard would be fun for the kids :D Once we get the kids to go off on their own all parent posts can stop and we can just play with the kids for a while.

Also graveyards are the perfect place to find ghosts and zombies muah ha ha ha haaaaaa

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah Stella babysit haha xD

Speaking of ghosts and zombies. Has anyone talked to Adelle!?!
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 pm

I sent her a PM months ago and it still says it was never looked at so I didn't even think to send her an invite, though Adelle would have been great to have around

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Aw that sucks! I liked her!

So I'm not gonna post yet because I'm not sure what to post...

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Oh right! Jaimie and Ashton X_X forgot about them!

I'm waiting on Elrith before I do any more Arthur and Rayburn with the twins stuff

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Haha...look it's kitty Shad :P sorry if I'm the only one who finds this funny...my humour goes kinda weird when I'm tired.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:26 pm

XD BAD PUNS FOR THE WIN!! it's adorable ^.^

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 pm

JEEZ! I get on Friday morning... 27 posts, okay, i can deal with that, figure out what to posts while i'm driving... but then BOOM! I finally arrive, get on, and look at the site to find 41 Posts!

Yall left me in the dust lol, so yeah, you'll have to give me one more day. it's eleven now and believe it or not i'm trying to get to bed before four AM! Yay! so night, i'm gonna go read tonight and posts tomorrow.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!