Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greenfield Academy

Greenfield Academy

a part of “Greenfield Academy”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

What happens when a supernatural academy is endangered by dark forces? (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Greenfield Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Greenfield Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:10 pm

CANT WAIT TO START SO EXCITED :D
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 am

I took a look at Asher's character sheet, and couldn't stop laughing.

I was a mouseclick away from submitting one of my older characters who specifically controls darkness last night. Said character came from an rp by Asher. The characters are entirely different, so I'm not calling him on character plagiarism, I just found it too damn funny that the power I was planning on submitting(but gave up submitting on a whim) still made it into the rp.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 am

I'm really looking forward getting this going. Honestly, I wanna see who I'm roomed with. Because I know (logically) that I'm either going to be roomates with Walker, or Ryan. That or Admire is gonna force out my prankster side, and room me with someone a few years younger than me.

But I do agree that everyone should watch how much they post. I've hosted a roleplay where everyone kept posting, and this one character (poor soul) got lost on his second task, because everyone else was already two books ahead of him. So, as for the particular order thing, I don't see much out of it. But I will say that if everyone posted just once or twice, then waited for everyone else, that would be incredibly beneficial.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm so happy that you guys are excited! I'm excited too!

Thundergod, I wouldn't mind if two characters have dark forces. BUT! Yep, there's always a but. As I wrote several times in the introduction, I'll accept only two more characters, which will belong to TechScience and Starlight77. I don't know if they still want to submit something, but even without them the characters are already so many! So, aside for the characters I'm expecting, I'll ask all of you not to submit any more characters. Sorry, but the number must be controlled. :(

TheShadow, I'll trust you and agree that the order won't do much good. So, each must post once, then wait for the others. No more than two posts a day! At least one post a week!

So, here are the roommates! There will be three in a room too.

Tanya and Togame in 300 - That was already settled.

Adderyn and Kaitlin in 301

Sora and Eclipse in 302 - Unless DyLAn:D has planned for Eclipse to be with Jillian

Chris and Boris in 303 - They'll do great things :D

Dylan, Ryan and Walker in 304

Benji and Cyrus in 305

Asher and Jillian are teachers, so they aren't roomed with students. However, I'll say it again - Jillian might be with Eclipse if DyLAn:D has planned for them to be together, in case Jillian wants to be next to Eclipse all the time.

Dark is a shadow and is just around the school, he's neither a student, nor a teacher, so I guess he isn't really roomed, unless angelwolf123 says otherwise.

The characters I'm expecting will be settled once they're submitted. They might join one of the already made pairings.

I hope you guys like the arrangement. :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Rooming a 17 year old ice bending prankster with a 14 year old first year fire bender.......

This should be interesting.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Guh, sorry for taking so long. Will be making the sheet today.

TechScience
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:46 pm

nope i didnt want Jillian and eclipse together so im all cool with it :)

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:13 pm

I'm perfectly fine with Asher having the only shadow wielder, like I said, I figured it would be better if I didn't put him in here. The comedy comes from him making it in here anyways, whether I like it or not. However, can I insert the character he was based off of into the dark army as a commander? If only for Asher and I to...
*puts on sunglasses*
SHADOW BOX?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am

Thundergod1020 - Well, if you have that character in mind, make him an NPC.

That goes for everyone! If you want to add more characters, they will appear as NPCs

So, about Tzar - I’ll let TechScience choose roommates for him. TechScience, remember that they need to be male. Actually, choose the room which has two students. That would be either 303 or 305. Or he can be alone if you want. That’ up to you!
Starlight77 will also choose roommates for the character we’re waiting for. As much as I remember, the character will be female, so she will be with other girls.

So, the gender rule would also be in use for teachers, but... there might be an error in the system, which have made Jillian and Asher roomies! And for everyone to know, the teachers will be on a different floor of the dorm building.

I hope everyone is still here. We will start the story very soon!

If there is something you disagree with, or if you have suggestions, tell me right away!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 am

Now I know what Spongebob feels like. You have all this anxiety, all this impatience, and you gotta just...just....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M READY. I'M READY, I'M READY, I'M READY.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:55 am

Patience! One more character! Just one more, and...... we will start!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Considering Tzar's ability, I'd think it'd be smart to have him alone. I'd hate to image what would happen if bizarre, and possibly dangerous creatures were shifted in while his room mates were sleeping.

TechScience
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:37 pm

If anyone wants their character to interact with Dark, simply have them walk around alone on the third floor and he'll show up pretty quickly.

And, AdmireAtStuff, since your directing the Boss Baddie, don't forget to command Dark to do things.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Okay, I think we need to discuss a serious issue. What if someone doesn't post? What if we're in the middle of an in-character conversation and someone just drops the RP? How long do we wait before killing them off/whatever we do? How do we keep this alive without depending on people who can't be depended on?

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:18 pm

First post is up. Hoo Rah.

TheShadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:29 am

Someone pretends to be them and removes them from the situation as soon as the other people involved think its needed. Their character can just stay off to the side until/if they come back. If this happens to a main character, though, and you can't just set them aside the best bet would be to either have them attacked and put into a coma or kidnapped or something. That way they won't get in the way of the plot while still being able to come back.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 am

I'm sorry my post is so long, I'll try making them shorter in the future.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:10 pm

So, guys! It's something I should have written in the very beginning in the character sheets, but would you add your character's grade, so we can prevent confusion when they're going to class? Some may have started first grade at age 6, others at 7, so it doesn't matter if someone at the age 17 is a junior or a senior. That's up to you. :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Sorry everyone for the weird double post. My computer freaked out on me, and that just kind of happened. I deleted the message in the second one, but it seems stuck. Sorry :(

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:52 pm

No worries, stuff like that happen. :D

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!