Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greenfield Academy

Greenfield Academy

a part of “Greenfield Academy”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

What happens when a supernatural academy is endangered by dark forces? (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Greenfield Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Greenfield Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:53 pm

So does this mean Dark has a room and a roommate now?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Actually not... At least not yet. He might just hang around, but not saying anything about his "room". Or go in someone's room and lie to them that he's there too. Or he might think of something else. Anything that will make him get close to the students. That's up to Dark.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Okay. Is him having a human form acceptable? I don't know, but it'd be pretty hard for him to blend in with people without one. Unless he eats something, or hangs out with people for an extended amount of time he's more like a ghost than anything.

WAIT OMG I JUST GOT THE BEST POSTING IDEA EVER!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:13 pm

It's even required for him to be mostly in a human form... And what is your idea?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 am

...I just realized that Chris and Boris would be perfect roommates for Walker. Think, they use ice and fire respectively, and Walker can use his aura to counter either. If they ever get into a fight, he would be able to step in and stop them.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:06 pm

In case Chris and Boris start fighting, it would be more tense if it takes Walker more time to find out they're fighting, to reach them and eventually stop them.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Aww, fine.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:10 pm

If you want Walker to be their roommate, he can actually join them later in the story. Yes, everyone! It's possible for the roommates to change if you want, but:

1. They need a good reason for that. (Someone with bigger authority in the school makes them change rooms for example.)
2. First everyone should be living with their current roommates for a while! The time interval between room changing must be long. The time spent with each roommate must be long.
3. Let's not make many people change rooms at once.
4. Let's not make that happen too often.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm

SO I have some questions before posting for real (ahaha that was embarrassing >.>).

Is Dark enrolled as an actual student or does he have to kind of... pretend like he is one? Like, make something uo when people ask him what classes he's taking, and make up excuses when he can't do certain things (like signing up for events with people) but having to sneak into said events later on? And stealing a uniform, and stuff...?

Also, my idea was that he gets to know the kids pretending to be a ghost of some sort. And since he becomes more solid the more he interacts with people, dealing with explaining how he suddenly went from ghost to human. Or even, latching on to one person in order to gain a human form before being able to carry out orders and interacting with everyone.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Why not make that the reason he's human? He possessed a kid, and found that he couldn't get out, but still had his powers?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 am

I've always thought Dark would pretend to be a student and make stuff up. Actually he's your character, so you can find whatever way you wan for Dark to do what the Lord tells him. He can at first pretend to be a "ghost" and then become a "human" and start pretending he's a student, so he can get closer to the others in a sneaky way. Who would think that someone at your school would actually be a shadow, helping the enemy? :D

That's up to you, as long as he interacts with the others.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Okay, I'll go with you two's ideas unless someone wants Dark to latch onto them.

So, any volunteers for being haunted by a "ghost"? If not, I'll just get to my posting.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Well, angelwolf123, go ahead! :3

So, about the classes - the schedules won't be really known. However, the creators of the teachers should make it clear which grade they are going to teach. (I'm not talking about one grade in general! Nobody is a homeroom teacher! I'm talking about the grade they're going to in a specific moment!) Nobody of the students should express information about the teacher, at least not until it's clear which grade Jillian and Asher will be teaching. If your character has a class with an NPC, while the main teachers are having with other grades, then you can give information about the teacher. You can't change it, when someone before you has already given it.

And also, don't organize this too much, only when there will be moments of the students actually going to class, which won't be many and won't be long. Jillian and Asher don't have to have a whole schedule for their day.

Remember! Most of the action is mostly before, between and after classes. They will be shown only when there are funny moments, or there is something, which is important for the story(A teacher giving an important lesson, which then MUST be used further in the story, or announcing something, or a student telling something important to other student during classes, or something like that), otherwise we'll be mostly time skipping them. I don't want a thousand posts with a thousand words each about how the whole classes are going.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey guys! I finally got my character up! Go on and take a look!

Oh, and I was wondering if anyone was willing to be Katherine's roommate? ^.^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:51 pm

"However, he stopped but didn't turn around, probably saying something. "I hate that SO MUCH!" He thought. It might seem cool, but he hated it so much." Well dammit, I think I may have seem to made Tzar look like he was trying to be all cool. D:

TechScience
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:33 am

So I'm confused...Is the group inside or outside. Some posts suggest it's outside(Which is what I intially thought), some say it's in the hallway, and others, in a room.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 am

Aren't they in the hallway?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:06 pm

I assumed it was outside, but then Thundergod's post made reference to a door, and now I'm just confused. ;_;

Edit: Alright, re-read all the posts; Here's what I got: After Cyrus arrived at school he went to his room, and then went out for a walk (Not specifically stating it was out of the dorms, but going by the fact that going for a walk in dorm hallways is rather ridiculous and usually don't have stray cats, I'll just assume it was out of the building). While this was happening, Dylan was unpacking, finding himself in a dull state, he walked out of his room and saw Cyrus and some bullies; He proceeded to scare the ever living crap out of them. (He most likely didn't read Moon's post very well and just didn't notice that it was outside and not in the hallway). As Dylan finished saving Cyrus and the kitteh, Walker began talking to him. (This is also most likely an error due to mis-reading. Thunder most likely didn't notice the fact that Dylan was no longer in the room and simply responded to him as if he were there).

So yeah, we pretty much have three options here:
1. We assume Dylan went outside the dorms, and not in the hallway. He saved Cyrus, and Walker followed him for what ever reason (Maybe curiosity?) and talked to him.

2. We do the same as the previous, but instead in the hallway (For what ever reason).

3. We assume that this somehow all happened in the dorm room. (I don't even know why'd you consider this, but meh).

TechScience
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:28 pm

I thought one of them was a dorm room because I remember skimming through a post 'I waved as he left, then went to go pick up my stuff from the room, seeing the new guy that Ryan and I had...' I guess it could mean that Walker was walking to his room and saw the 'new guy'(Who's name I can't rmember atm) in the hallway or it could mean Walker went into his room and saw him in there.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechScience on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:34 pm

From what I understood, Walker saw Dylan in their room. The problem is that this post came after to post where Dylan left the room, which made this all so confusing.

TechScience
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!