Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Supernatural Mansion

The Supernatural Mansion

a part of “The Supernatural Mansion”, a fictional universe by Bella Enchated.

The Twilight Mansion; This mansion houses anyone supernatural. They take vampires, werewolves, witches, shape shifters, and anyone with any powers that they need help with.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Supernatural Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Supernatural Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Enchated on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Supernatural Mansion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Bella Paige

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bella Enchated
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Supernatural Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinity_Dance on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:25 pm

I may be making a character for this tonight! Be prepared :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Infinity_Dance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:35 am

Hey so wondering what type of RP is this going to be? I am just up in the air about some genres Thanks

Edit: Never Mind I feel stupid not looking at the Tags for the RP....

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Just Submitted a character hopefully it is to everyone liking. As is pattern for me I injected a bit of myself normally not as obvious as this one :P

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Hello! I'll be making a character most likely tomorrow since I am not home at the moment, but expect one to come . I look forward to roleplaying with both of you! (:

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:12 am

Wait random nameless Blonde guy being growled at seems legit :p

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Just a heads up I fixed something I forgot I my character, his personality said he was a prankster but when thinking about RP'ing I gave up on that and forgot to fix it after writing his BG. Shouldn't affect anything it just a few words but making sure people know in case they already read Traril's sheet

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinity_Dance on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:28 am

I'll post in a bit my friend is just over so sometime in the afternoon most likely :)

Infinity_Dance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Hope you guys aren't minding that I use images from Anime/Manga its just creates more of a fantasy or out of body feel per say when I roleplay.

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StoneVanguard on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Made a character, just waiting for approval and stuff. Hope to have a good time with you guys.

StoneVanguard
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Sorry I haven't replied yet just got to a computer, I learned a long time ago that phones are not really any good for rpgateway so I don't post through it, I will have a new post up in the hour!

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinity_Dance on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:58 pm

I'm posting this from my phone but I will post very soon!

Infinity_Dance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StoneVanguard on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Dont really know what to do right now, so I'll be taking a passive role until I can either jump in or somebody advances some plot that involves me. I kinda- messed up a bit.

StoneVanguard
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Hey guys! I'm going on vacation for about a week and I don't know if I'll be able to post anytime soon. The post I'll be making right now might or might not be my last post for a week.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Sorry I have been away for a few days.... Haven't been on the computer at all been really busy with the rest of my family friends and sports so ya.... I am working on a post as I type this going kinda back and forth between things
Again Sorry for not being here for a few days

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Enchated on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Am I like the only person with no life this summer? Like really all I've done is kiked, read, music, gone to the pool a few times along with a theme park a few hours away. I need some new friends, haha, or just some money. -_-

Bella Enchated
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Anyone else having trouble of thinking what to do when no other characters are in the area as you? its just kinda weird just have not much else to run off of, or to me it is with something like this after being on a bit of a solid roll

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm back guys! Going to post soon!

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinity_Dance on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Sorry for not posting......I have no one to interact with :/

Infinity_Dance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 am

ASDFGHJKL; NOOOOOOOOO. I finished a post and hit submit but my computer went to poop and it logged me out and i don't know what happened! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. I'll post tomorrow. By the way, my character's going to be a little different, so just a heads up. (;

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!