Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry

Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry

a part of “Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

Another year at Hogwarts filled with wonder, adventure, and mystery, has started with a handful of new students. But while this goes on, the same threat from before has risen again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcrafts and Wizardry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:43 am

Transfiguration Class will be held in the Quad yard.

Sou locks his class room at all times, so he makes his class wait in the Quad area.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:10 am

Yup! Ville is in control of the Transfiguration Class, as they have made the teacher, so whatever they say goes! Quad yard it is! (*´꒳`*)

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:07 am

Fuyu : You forgot to make a PLACE for the Transfiguration class.

But just for now I want them to go to the Quad, it is a bigger area for what I have planned for this session, but we would still need the classroom for times of during winter or when it rains.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXStarformXx on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:59 pm

I am so sorry I haven't posted yet! I haven't been on the site for a while since I'm creating my clothing line and doing my warrior cat animations! I'm lost so if anyone could tell me where Phoenix is suppose to be I would be happy.
Guys guys guys. Just listen to this nightcore. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btx2SoZ8_0w

xXStarformXx
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:50 pm

@ xXStarformXx

Phoenix should be heading to/at the Quad to join Hufflepuffs and Slytherins for Transfiguration Class with (Professor Valshe Silvertone or Mr S., I think). I'm pretty sure the bell just went, a couple student are running late/cutting it close.

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm waiting on Lorawr to post, but if there's still no reply by tomorrow evening I'll just move Ebony to class.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:06 am

I think I'll do the same as Saint Crash if Heolstor doesn't post soon.

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:22 pm

I'll have a post up tomorrow with a bit of luck.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to pull out. There's just too much going on here at the moment.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!