Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Equipoise

Demons

a part of “Equipoise”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

500 years after a war that closed the rifts between the worlds of Aurae, Inferno and Earth. Satan & the Seraphim have fallen in love and later conceived a child. Many years have passed since then and trouble is brewing.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Equipoise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:39 pm

May I reserve for the Demon Prince of Fire, with the gender being male with his Deadly Sins being Greed and Treachery. My color will be Grey, after all who doesn't enjoy a wildcard =p.

The animal of my choice will be the Zebra. Black and white stripes tend to blend together don't they?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:47 pm

@Silver
Your reservation is noted and accepted. Polaris will message you with some extra information about the princes and add your name to the listing when she returns in the morning.

A grey zebra would be pretty majestic, I must say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 am

@Silver&Kuro
alright I'll add you to the main page and I'll look over your character later today. And thank you Kuro^^
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:51 pm

I would like to reserve and compete for the character of Demon Prince of Fire. He will be male; his two sins will be Greed and Pride. As for Animal and color, still being decided. It will probably be very flashy, whatever it is, considering his sins.

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 pm

@Forsaken
Alright its shall be reserved and you shall compete for the role. Though choosing a color really isn't all that hard as the only colors offered were Black for Polaris, White for Kuro an Grey for either/both of us. Reading the Character Submission Guidelines should help in how the colors work. The animal of course is understandable but neither color nor animal have much to do with your characters Sins.

@Silver
mm looking back at your reservation post, I noticed you said Grey would be your color. Mm the same goes for you but seeing as you chose one of the colors presented to you for which side you'd be on is fine. So I'll let it slide^^

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 pm

I have officially finished editing my character for the Demon Prince of Fire. Here is the link..

roleplay/equipoise/characters/vincent-price

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi there. I'd like to reserve the role of the demon guardian. Sex will be male, Grey because I'm a fickle person, and wolf
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:40 pm

@Damioa
alright noted and reserved, I should be sending you some important info hopefully by tonight or tomorrow if I am able to converse with my fellow GM Kuro.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:09 pm

sweet, i'll make sure to keep an eye out for it

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsaken Heart on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:07 am

I would like to request an extension on the reservation on the Prince of Fire in training spot.

Forsaken Heart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:42 am

@Forsaken
alright dear but I'll only allow today and tomorrow, either character, preferrably both must be finished by Thursday.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi there! I would like to reserve the role of Demon Princess of Air.

Her sins will be lust and sloth, if that’s alright?

The character will be female, of course, and as for colour I think black would suit nicely.

My animal of choice would be a cat! :)
Last edited by Kapento on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Okay so I'm finally done my character. Here he is. Hope you guys like him ^__^ roleplay/equipoise/characters/cerbin-cerberus-hiberion

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 pm

@Kapento
Sure thing dear, although Lust is taken by Satan Azrael. I believe the last remaining sin is Envy.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:09 pm

No worries, I’ll just change it to Sloth and Envy then. :)

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantomime on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 pm

EDIT: sorry I pressed the wrong link D: moving it to the proper place

Pantomime
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 pm

I just submitted my character for the Demon Princess of Air!

I hope she’s alright, but if there are any problems then just let me know. :)

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/equipoise/characters/bavol
Last edited by Kapento on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:34 pm

*slings an arm aroundn Polaris' shoulder* Yeup, I'm reserving too. The Princess' subordinate/body guard; Male.

Black of course for Polar introducing me here, and besides I'm taking a demon.

Animal shall be a black jackal :3.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Well I am finally finished redoing my Demon Prince of Fire, hopefully Gateway won't accidentally delate it again. Link roleplay/equipoise/characters/vincent-price

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:05 pm

@Kapento
Alright thank you dear, I and Kuro shall look over it:)
@Skywidge
*slings own arm around Skywidge's shoulders*
Noted and reserved:3
@Silver
Yeah lets hope that doesn't happen again, I'll look him over again, hopefully nothing changed too much from the original.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!