Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Official Dartmud Discussion Thread

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: Official Dartmud Discussion Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Context: Rune had just started learning to fight, and had improved quite a lot. Some demon rats appeared at Blackhold. Rhyandra decided to test his skills out.

Rhyandra says in northern, 'He's going to be at it a while.'
A gentle breeze stirs about Cahlis.
> Rhyandra asks in northern, 'Want to sweep the rest of the grounds with me?'

You grazed Rat's left hind leg barely with your sgian-dubh.
You grazed Rat's body barely with your sgian-dubh.

Cahlis says in common, 'Sure'
Rhyandra casually strolls away, heading toward the east.
Cahlis casually strolls away, heading toward the east.

You grazed Rat's left foreleg barely with your sgian-dubh.
You grazed Rat's body barely with your sgian-dubh.
You grazed Rat's right hind leg barely with your sgian-dubh.

You say in common, 'Oh, no, that's fine. Just leave me with the demon. I'm fine. Not like I only started fighting things today. Nope.'
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelticCat on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:00 pm

So, Dash commanded I immortalize this little bit of silliness a while back and I just stumbled back over the log! So here it is, as well as a bonus just a little afterwards.

Arceius' Twig and Berries

Rune asks in common, 'What's the situation with Arceius' berries?'
Kelieahn strides in from the north.
Lark saunters in from the north.
Ordonius eyes Rune suspiciously.
Rune blinks.
Rhyandra says in northern, 'Arceius only has enough berries for 25 suns. If
you're willing to cover the extra 25 until you can get ahold of him.'
Kelieahn sits on a bench.
Rhyandra asks in northern, 'If he still hasn't shown up by the end of this year,
we can talk about your living arrangements further?'
You snuggle Kelieahn.
Ordonius asks Rune in common, 'Why are you looking at his berries? Not that I
judge.'
Rune says in common, 'I can just about afford that.'
Kelieahn snuggles up against Lucrais.
Rune blinks.
Rune exclaims in common, 'Not like th- not like that!'
Rune blushes.
You cheer.
Kelieahn blinks.
Ordonius says in common, 'Though usually the twig is involved...'
Ordonius ponders the situation.
Rune goes bright red.
Rhyandra says in northern, 'Arceius has no berries, he's scared of his own
shadow.'
Kelieahn says in magic, 'Ew.'
Rhyandra says in northern, 'And rune just sold all his berries he had left.'
Caitlyn laughs.
Lark scratches his head.
Ordonius chuckles.
You gi[ggle madly.

Ataan's Chest

Ordonius says in common, 'Oh, room inspections. I should do that soon.'
You twiddle your thumbs.
Rhyandra says in northern, 'Hide all your berries.'
Kelieahn says in magic, 'Hm.'
Caitlyn exclaims in magic, 'Hide those 50 copies of lg!'
You say in common, 'Um...Prepare yourself...for Attie's chest...'
You peer at the sky.
Kelieahn muses.
Rune blinks.
Rune asks in common, 'Preparing for Ataan's chest, huh?'
Rune giggles.
Ordonius eyes you suspiciously.
You giggle.
Ordonius says in common, 'A bit too high for me.'
You poke Ordonius in the ribs.
Caitlyn comforts Ordonius.
You exclaim in common, 'Her war chest!'
Rhyandra says in northern, 'Aethelred might not appreciate that.'
Caitlyn says in magic, 'You're likely missing out'
You purr.
You agree with Caitlyn.
Ordonius chuckles.
*Made by DraconicArcania and all rights go to her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CelticCat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:02 pm

You say (OOC), 'I might have to mozy in a sex. Haven't had breakfast yet.'
You say (OOC), 'I mean sec.'
> Aethelred whispers, 'There are places I could caress you, that I'm soure would distract.' to you in common.
You eye Aethelred suspiciously.
You blush.
> (OOC) Aethelred coughs Freudian slip.
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!