Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dawning Of A New Age

Dawning Of A New Age

a part of “Dawning Of A New Age”, a fictional universe by Nobel Kiriano.

Darkness has ruled over the world for the past 200 year's, with pain and corruption cruelty being the norm and good men dieing unworthy death's. Its time for the Dawning Of a New Era to change the world!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dawning Of A New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dawning Of A New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dawning Of A New Age"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dawning Of A New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:52 pm

I have a sugestion. It is just a better looking way to display a more customized character sheet.

This code...
Code: Select all
[code][center][color=#023DFE][size=165][b][u]Name:[/u][/b] [i]Character Name[/i][/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Background:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text [/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Appearance text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Talents:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Talents text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Skills:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Skills text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Powers:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Powers text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Hobbies:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Hobbies text[/color][/code]

displays...
Code: Select all
[center][color=#023DFE][size=165][b][u]Name:[/u][/b] [i]Character Name[/i][/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Background:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text [/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Appearance text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Talents:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Talents text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Skills:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Skills text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Powers:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Powers text[/color]
[color=#FE0202][size=125][u][b]Hobbies:[/b][/u][/size][/color][color=#136702]Hobbies text[/color]

which displays...
Name: Character Name

Background:Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text Background text
Appearance:Appearance text
Talents:Talents text
Skills:Skills text
Powers:Powers text
Hobbies:Hobbies text

which would be the character sheet that I will be using.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:46 pm

by all means my friend you may use that character sheet, looks good. i will consider using it.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:25 pm

I hope you like my submission! I will try to play him as more of a neutral party.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:18 am

damn. dark man. i .love. it.
Also if you got some buddy's who you think would like in, message them more people the better.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Just so you know Nobel, that's not how you spell "Steel".
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:52 am

uhhh..... it is in my world? i am not the best speller.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:31 pm

I told two, they should come.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:50 pm

good work my friend, good work.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:06 pm

i have been sned by unseenshadow2 but just a question, but it thin the awsner is obvious, is there gunpowder?

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 pm

there is gunpowder but its not very advanced. small bombs and early flintlock pistols do exist but are poor in craftsmanship and quality, using one can blow up in your hand. but there is another two form's of firearm if thats what you are looking for, in this world there is the week beam like gun powered by Lunres Stones they are rare and hard to find, there strength is set to be able to pierce most non magical armor. the other is a magical matrix that is pretty much a gun but using magical energy to make bullet's the strength of the bullets depends on the mage's magical powers

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:58 am

oke thanks that is the info i need to make an character but from friday i might be unavailable for 10 days, i will keep you informed if i can be online

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

thats fine, if we begin posting (we will when one or two of my friends get there characters in) you can just jump right in.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 am

oke that is cool C: might have build my character while i'm on holiday

delfiler
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!