Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tsukiakari

Tsukiakari

a part of “Tsukiakari”, a fictional universe by Sorararun.

Back in Edo Japan, there were demons, yōkai, gods, and humans who all live in the same world. But humans are useless. And the gods want them gone. In this time of tragedy, humans turn to one group; the Tsukiakari.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tsukiakari”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tsukiakari

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Oh my god guys... I am so sorry I never realized I forgot to add in the [/code] at the end of the CR sheet ( ≧Д≦) PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Goodness... I really loved everyone else's posts so far ( ´∀`) They're all really good and enjoyable to read! Speaking of which, I just added in my second post so everyone can reply back again, and I tried to incorporate all characters so no one would be left out in anyway. Hopefully that turned out alright... But yep. There you go. My flawed post~

(Super late, but my character should be finished by tonight along with the CR since I have nothing to do for the rest of today!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:33 am

Your post was great, Sorararun! But I'm afraid Kumorimaru might just walk off to have tea with Tsukiko because she brought tea up and he is addicted to tea, or something ._. we'll be there, just a bit late xD

Probably.
Maybe.
Sort of.
Nah.

(also, I'll post tomorrow, I'm sorry for not making a post today- I sort of got, er, distracted.)
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm going to be a bit busy today and tomorrow, but hopefully I can get a post up anyway. Possibly a colab post with ボクセルちゃん. *cough cough*

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 am

roomrider wrote:I'm going to be a bit busy today and tomorrow, but hopefully I can get a post up anyway. Possibly a colab post with ボクセルちゃん. *cough cough*

Hm, a colab post with me? You are not worthy of such thing. I probably won't be able to do it cause my computer has been flipping out lately ;-;

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:01 pm

@ボクセルちゃん
Oh, alright then. I know your IM is pretty trippy, but is your PM messed up too? Well, maybe we could do it some other time then.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:53 pm

*dies in his little corner* you wanna go first, roomrider? My post'll be done soon ~.~"(but not too soon)

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:52 pm

Yeah sure, but I'll only have time tomorrow. I have some studying to do today.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:08 am

Oh well, I posted. It's a bad one this time, I apologize! And I have a feeling Tsukiko's going to fry Kumorimaru for being a tad bit annoying...

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:54 am

Pfffft, Tsukiko loves Kumorimaru too much to fry him! Okay... I lied... It's me that loves Kumorimaru too much to let Tsukiko fry him. xD He's amazing though, Aaron. Love the writing style~ c:

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:09 am

xD I'm not sure that Kumorimaru would be affected by anything that could kill any living being though...he is, technically, dead, both body and soul. :| But then again, that'd be stretching it, wouldn't it xD

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Oh well...
I've made my post. It's sadly, a bit short and not all too interesting. But well, it's a great bridge for Mizuki to get involved.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:51 pm

I'm going to post tomorrow, I'm having computer problems today T-T

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:15 pm

asdfghjkl Guys, I'll be posting tonight. D: Sorry I haven't been! I've been busy all week with exams and people issues and whatnot.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:55 pm

The true beauty of having the flaw: "always says the wrong thing at the right time"

100's of ways to make this first interaction with a room full of demons and spirits potentially hilarious.

>:D

I'm working on a post and I'll probably be done with it towards the end of the week.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 pm

So sorry everyone, I've been seriously pre-occupied recently. I've got a Geo test coming up, I've got to write a speech for my class, I had to study for a spanish test, and on top of that I had an orchestra competition for state qualifying.

I'll try my very best to get a post up by the weekend/ASAP.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:04 pm

We're all busy, so I don't think there's any danger of this RP taking off at break-neck pace and leaving you behind. So relax, no need to apologize :)

I managed to finish Kiba's portrait. I might even draw a couple more to fill out his profile if I somehow find the time (inFAMOUS Second Son is coming out this weekend, good luck getting ahold of me. I will be UNAVAILABLE! I might even call into work on Monday with severe Playstashunitus :P). Small hiccup though... the computer with photoshop on it doesn't work anymore, so all I have is a raw scan. :|

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:19 pm

As GM, I lack too much interaction OTL

Sorry all! I've been really busy lately with my concerts (I do music ouo) so I haven't gotten enough time to write a post yet! I'll get one posted by tomorrow afternoon, promise! >w<

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:37 pm

I'll get a post up either today or tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 am

Sorry if I don't post for a while, me and roomrider are working on a collab post :P

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 am

@all no problem, guys! :D I think I'll wait a bit before I shoot up a post- and sorry for saying so this late, I was busy over the weekend... not sure if kumorimaru will be able to tone down his weirdness, though, so hopefully everyone will be able to bear with him!

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!