Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titans 2.0 Go!

Titans 2.0 Go!

a part of “Titans 2.0 Go!”, a fictional universe by InakoUchiha.

[Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titans 2.0 Go!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Titans 2.0 Go!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 pm

@InakoUchiha: Gajeel Redfox? From Fairy Tail? I really don't think that would fit the character I would have created in any case.

Why would I want to create a character around a FC to pair with someone else? I'm confused...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Okay,well you can still have the role...for his Role put if Good Ally of the Titans if Evil Ally of H.I.V.E

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

@Death I'm sorry I'm being my stupid weird self.
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:09 pm

@InakoUchiha: Okay, I was just confused is all. I'll have to work on the character a bit.

@CyberGlowfly: Not that I would have minded! I just didn't have that type of character in mind when I saw this roleplay. It's fine to have preferences for your character to be paired off with, it just didn't happen to be the driving force behind my own character creation.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Is Uchiha perchance using a phone to post? Those capitals hit me right in my eyes. :'c

Anywho

About Terraria, er, Terra's child; What would you prefer them to be affiliated with? Titans, Hive, Neutral, Dwayne "the Rock", etc.

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:18 pm

I'm rather stuck on whom my character should be the child of. I had a few ideas, still very unsure of course and open to suggestion:

Hawkgirl/Hawkman - For a more unique teen hero/villain. Different powers than others might have.

Livewire - Again, a unique choice. Haven't seen many with electric powers.

Royal Flush Gang (Namely Ten) - Hoping to go with Ten of Spades. Possibly a baddie-turned-good using more technology and skill as opposed to powers (like Robin in a sense). A very low-powered choice (and my current favorite)

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:17 pm

@Famished If anyone is pairing up with The Rock, it's going to be Livewire or his son. Only they can match! The most eeeeeeelectrifying man in entertainment!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:17 am

If you need a Gajeel for a pairing I can use him as a face claim! I just wouldn't know who's kid he would be, its been so long since I've seen the Teen Titans.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Haha!

I have a WIP up, and after spending some time deciding between Armin or Jean from SnK, or Edward Elric from FMA, I've decided on Edward! C:

But after going through all those pictures, I guess I want to watch Fullmetal Alchemist now XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:51 pm

I am so interested in this! And I was wondering if I could change Gizmo's son to a daughter? Yeah... so gonna call her Gadget. x3

Annnd sorry for using the stalk button on you RurouniBishi, I just get curious when someone randomly IM's me xD

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:23 am

Oh its fine. I just thought it would be faster than using the OOC or PMs.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 pm

: / I guess thats a no, considering that role is gone now. -shrugs- Oh well guess I'll mosey on to another RP.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 pm

To Be Honest, Silkiesoft.....Gizmo wasn't taken fast enough...but I believe all the roles are filled with the exception of an OC or Two....and now we just have to wait for Slade's Son, an OC, and everyone to finish to start,I can have an extra OC slot open but that is really about it.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:48 pm

She can have Silkie's daughter, who happens to look human thanks to Silkie having been around humanoids for so long... I'm just trying to help. Although that would end up being pretty funny when Silkie first speaks to her and he/she turns out to be incredibly eloquent, but only in Silkese.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Okay! So, as soon as I finish my character, and I pm Slade's Reservation that they will have one more day to put in a WIP before deleting the role completely. Silkie, honestly would not have any appearances in this rp, Silkie would've left with Starfire and probably would have died sometime before Mako's birth. As for 'Mr. Multiplication.' I believe you are referring to the Billy Numerous Role, I had closed that unknowing you had mean that. If you had meant that, I would have expected at least an WIP in the the CS section. Due to the fact, that was not done there is no more Billy Numerous or Mr. Multiplication. Silkie Soft, may have the last OC role. As fr the wanting of Slade's Son, and the other OC I believe I allowed, I need a WIP by tomorrow or the roles will both be gone. Same for you Silkie Soft.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Sorry, I'd been using a nickname for him. I'll have it in, I tend to prefer sending in the full form rather than a WIP except on rare occasions. But honestly, it's kind of hard finding MVP pictures. As for Silkiesoft, I was just trying to find an excuse for them to be in this.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 pm

I think my character is pretty much done, if I need to add or edit anything let me know.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Please tell me this hasn't died already?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Masquerade (Skye) wrote:Please tell me this hasn't died already?

You died already.

Anyway...

I mean Uchiha and myself have been sorta speaking about our posts or something. I mean, I can't really answer the door to Titan Tower since my character is not actually a Titan himself. It'd be like a guest inviting you into your own home or something. Anyways, I don't think it's dead yet. If worst comes to worst, I'll find someway to BS my way into the RP so that we can move on or something.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Why thank you, I really appreciate being called dead.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!