Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outsiders in Wonderland

Outsiders in Wonderland

a part of “Outsiders in Wonderland”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

We all know her story ... Now it is the outsiders turns to make their mark on the disastrous remedy that is Wonderland.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outsiders in Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Outsiders in Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:46 am

Welcome my fellow Wonderland Fans!!! I know the intro is very short and rather suckish, BUT I know you guys will have a blast if you join me in this venture for a new story to be told. Go ahead and shout out what position you want. The only ones I would like to have someone ask to reserve them is Outsider 2 and the Queen/King. Other than that make as many characters as you would like. If you want to make plans with another character, I suggest doing so now. And if there are any plot suggestions have that involve everyone, just let me know! :)

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Outsiders in Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:22 am

Hello again. I have a character I was thinking of submitting under the creatures subsection. I'll have the character submitted shortly for your judgement.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Denthaar on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:36 am

I posted an outsider character. Let me know if it's OK for you.

Denthaar
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:53 am

@Denthaar: I haven't gotten anything from you yet. Sure you submitted it??

EDIT: Never mind haha I got it

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 am

There we go. I submitted my character. Technically I listed it under "Creatures" Due to it not being really human but it's kind of a foreigner to Wonderland as well. Sort of a grey area concerning that but besides that and the "Thoughts on Other Characters" tab which is under construction my character is pretty much ready to go, if it's acceptable that is.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Could I submit a rabbit/human hybrid creature? Like a human but with bunny ears and tail and maybe paws and whatnot.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Yes you can Squeeky!!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Could my character be the one that Ari followed? And it has a 'human form' when it's in Wonderland?

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Sure. Sounds awesome haha. :-)

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Submitted. Hope you like her :3

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi there! I really like the idea behind this role play and would love to join. However I do have a busy life. I have three little sister, a boyfriend and I just got a job at a well known Deli shop in my town and it is a big deal to even get an interview there. I start training on Tuesday. And I'm not sure what my work schedule is. If I was to post once or twice every day I'm positive it would be super early or very late. So I wanted to ask if you would be alright with that or if I should find another role play?

Edited: If this is alright, I would like to make: A Queen. A Cheshire Cat, and An outsider. Possibly one more. Not sure though. Or maybe just two. I haven't thought it out entirely yet.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:24 pm

I understand :-) I have two jobs, four siblings and a boyfriend as well
So I get your position. Whenever you post is okay as long as you post. If things get to much, just let us know so you can take a break. Make as many characters as you want!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm so happy you understand! I am making an Ice Queen and I'm using Elsa from "Frozen". So if anyone wants to make an Ice King I think it would be funny if he was Jackfrost from "Rise of the guardians"

My characters will be posted by the end of night or tomorrow morning!

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Hello :) I like the idea of this roleplay. Is it okay if I submit a character for creature?
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SgtPeppersSubmarine on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:33 pm

I can't wait to roleplay. I really like the idea of it.
Last edited by SgtPeppersSubmarine on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SgtPeppersSubmarine
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Of course you guys can make characters!!! XD No need to ask really :) I'm glad people are excited for this RP as much as I am haha

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Denthaar on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:18 am

I added a detailed story of how my character got herself into Wonderland.

Denthaar
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:28 am

One down. Two to go. Hope you enjoy my Ice Queen.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Since the only characters we are waiting on are Maddie's last two, I feel like can start this up now and by the time she is finished, we really wouldn't have gotten anywhere major important.

So since I have to get ready for work and leave soon, I'm going to write a post, but not post it just incase someone objects to starting today.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Let the madness begin

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!