Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince

Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince

a part of “Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince”, a fictional universe by Dak'nahlan J'novi.

What if you, as a pokemon, woke up in your trainer's house and saw that trainer wasn't there? In fact.... that no one was around you except for the pokemon of the universe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:05 pm

@FaddedFox
Well actually, it's a nameplate, and not a font. Personally I used http://fontmeme.com/, but you could easily use a font like Tink suggested! If your going to use a font, I would also suggest http://www.1001fonts.com/
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Aaaand, I'm bookmarking http://fontmeme.com/ now.... xD It's kind of freaking amazing.. lol
Add me ! ^^ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 am

Thank you both! I will definitely check out the sites! :3
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Hey! Glad you're able to catch up Fox, sorry we're all so fast, I try to wait up a little before I post so everybody gets a chance, but I don't wanna miss my chance to post about something specific y'know?

Anyways! I changed my post style, I just wanted to have a little picture like everyone else is using, so I hope I didn't confuse you all too much. Is the text readible? I'm still kind of questioning if I should continue using that font, but if it's readible I'll keep it that way :)

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Alright e'erbody! Dak here. This is an annoucement to everyone currently particpating in the RP. I've begun to notice that Fox and Panth are having a difficult time posting. Yeah, we should probably slow our "role"and wait for them to post. I'll wait until everyone has posted at least once after my most recent post about Sardotha and his party before I continue on ^^

And this is to the one playing Gustav..........are yaaaaaaaa in or what?! xD
Dak'nahlan

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Yeah guys! Get posting an' stufffffffffffffffffffff

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm trying my best to let everyone get a post in before I post again. xD

I just get so excited with roleplays....lol

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 pm

I'm going to wait for Fadded or Tak to post as Sardotha or Vixy because I don't have much else to post about as Bloom at the moment >.>

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

As Dak'nahlan J'novi told, I'm busy...And I will be until 20.7. I had warned him before about this but I didn't think the posting to be this fast. So I asked him just to drag Black-fang along. I try to catch up at some point if I can
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Just to let you guys know, I probably won't be able to post on Wednesdays XP. That is my busiest day of the week. I will try to post whenever I can. I apologize for slowing you guys down, but thanks for trying to help out. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Okay, everyone, Dak here again. I unfortunately have a bit of bad news. During the days July 13th-18th I will be at a campground working. I am sorry that this is going to be bad for some of you but I will only be gone for so long. I will keep it so that there will be a stopping point by the time I leave. I hope that you all will understand and I'll try to see if I can post during that week. Most likely not xD.

Hope that everyone is having fun with the RP and I wish you all good luck!

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 pm

@ Dak: I hope you have fun at the camp. ^^ We'll be here when you come back!

@ everyone: So I was thinking about the two Pokemon 'gangs' last night. So far Jak had an Umbreon spy a bit on Sardotha's group and then we see a Zubat. Perhaps he sends a couple of Pokemon or just one to join up with them and spy from the inside?

I was also debating on creating a Zoroark character that works with Jak to make the group a little more even. So far I think we only have three people posting for their group while we've got five posting for Sardotha's group. What do you guys think?

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm going to post right now, so EVERYONE FREEZE. xD

Okay, I finished posting finally ! (:

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:46 pm

I'm free! I'm so sorry I haven't posted, but I'm going to write one right now ^^

Edit: I posted. Sorry for being lazy and ignoring everything happened so far, but it's too much for me to catch up...

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey everyone! I'm back!! xD I will be commencing the rp back into its former glory.... if any of you still want in ^^"

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Hey there. I'm new to this site and I was looking for a place to start out. Long story short, this roleplay caught my eye and I was wondering if you all had room for one more?

KingHink
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:39 pm

My DEEPEST apologies for being absent for so long, it's just that my laptop screen has cracked, so I've been waiting on the arrival of a VGA cable in order to hook my laptop up to a new monitor. But unfortunately, it has not arrived yet, and I'm not exactly sure when it will. But until then, I will not be able to post or commit in any other activities on RPG. I'm sorry and I hope you all understand, if my situation gets any worse I will let you know via. OCC

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:03 pm

@KingHink. I'm sure that we can find a spot for you!! I mean nothing REALLY important has happened yet in the story. You can join either one of the groups that are being shown in the story. Jak's group would probably be the best option,seeing that you leaned yourself that ways anyway xD. But whatever you want! Just have fun!!

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Submitted a character, had a little bit of difficulty(the premature pressing of the enter key) and ended up creating two. Though I abandoned the latter after I realized I could edit this first. But should it be an issue I can resend the full application all at once. I would try again, but can't seem to use a name again. Anyway, I hope I get the chance to contribute.

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Lol well Jak's plot was actually the one I was hoping to join into, and how I crafted Louie. I'm really looking forward to it. How should I start out? Or I should ask, how should I place myself in a way that would be beneficial to the progression of the story?

KingHink
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!