Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hollywood High School

Hollywood High School

a part of “Hollywood High School”, a fictional universe by TvJunkie19.

A normal and simple slice of life high school role-play.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollywood High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hollywood High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anzura on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:47 am

Will be trying to finish up and edit my characters today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anzura
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Please ignore this, thank you.
Last edited by insouciance on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Hey guys,
Would it be ok if everyone I haven't spoken to about relationships between our characters pm me,
I'd do it myself but I'm currently on an iPod because I'm in Spain so it's really difficult.
Thank you! c:

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Hey, TvJunkie, I'm going to re-submit my character and delete my current one since any attempt I try to do with editing it, only keeps it a completely blank sheet.

[Edit]

Just kidding, apparently!

I'm so done with this fricken' site, oh my gosh. I JUST tried to submit a character again, and it's blank. AGAIN. EVERY TIME I SUBMIT.

Are there mods I can speak to or something? I'm sick of this, it's happened more than once for me.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:47 am

Totally got distracted. Making Gray now.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:01 am

Done with Charlie.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:16 am

Finished with Grayson Levine. And if anyone has ideas for relationships, hit me up with a PM :3

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anzura on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Please feel free to chat or PM me about character relations (Alexis-Performer) (Ryan-Skater)
Thanx!!

Anzura
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:23 pm

Going to Germany tomorrow but I'll try to post. Hope everyone is still here, the OOC has been quiet for a couple of days :( Really excited to start this!
{ Call me Cass}

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:23 am

Okay so my second character is almost completely and it seems as most of the WIPs are now completed, so I think we will be able to start this thing by Friday or Saturday. If anyone still wants to join a club or a team let me know so I can add you to the list. Once the role-play is opened you'll be able to post after your student relations post is made and finished for your character(s). Whoever hasn't added their teacher to their character sheet do so soon because am gonna be updating the teachers list after am done with my character.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 am

Yay! Can't wait to start. <3

I'm in Germany at the moment, my hotel's wifi is actually free but it won't let me on RPGateway. I'm in Starbucks, the only place I can actually get wifi. Anyway, I'm really happy we are starting soon

EDIT: I'll put Bianca in the Devil Girls and Luke in Mathletes. I've discussed tutoring with Girl2fine2 and her character Briony will be tutored by Luke. If you don't mind me asking where/when do you plan the first post to be set? I'd like to start it on a word document as my wifi doesn't let me on RPG and I like to be prepared.

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Can you make a post that lists the grades of all the students. Just for refference.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:17 am

The first post will pretty much be people waking up and going to school on Monday.

I'll my make a post that lists the grades of the students.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anzura on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:54 am

Alright. I think I've sent everyone a message about our character relationships. If I somehow missed you, please shoot me a PM :)

Anzura
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Since mostly all of the character sheets are done am opening the role-play, but you can't post until your student relations page for your character is done. So when you finish your student relation page just shoot me a pm that your done and after I check that your sheet isn't a WIP and you have everyone on your relations page I'll give you the okay to begin posting.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey guys! Phew, the week flew past fast!

Anyways, I'm back from France now! I'm going to try and get relationships up to date and shoot people pms that haven't PM'd me. We had really bad WiFi at the hotel - I couldn't even get connected to it, unfortunately. Oh well. I'll catch up best I can and get posting soon!
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:59 am

I am finally done with all three of my characters so I'll be pming people I haven't already talked to about character relations.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:36 am

Can I change Nathaniel to an AP Senior?

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:21 am

I switched him to AP

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:30 pm

So am really ready to start this thing up. If I have you as w.i.p and I haven't heard back from you, I'll make a guess at how I think our characters would get aloud and if you have an idea or anything like that shoot me a pm. If some of you guys have been waiting for people to write you back feel free to do the same. Posting will start tomorrow so hopefully everyone is done with both their character and relation sheets by then

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!