Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar | The History That Was Forgotten

Avatar | The History That Was Forgotten

a part of “Avatar | The History That Was Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

"Ever wondered what happened to the Avatar that everyone forgot about? Well, now you can decide for yourself what has happened to the Avatar and her precious masters."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar | The History That Was Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar | The History That Was Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 pm

I broke the rules and posted a little bit earlier than I should. Sorrynotsorry. I want to play my character and no one else is posting, really. :I

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 am

It's fine.

I do not want this to die! This is honestly the furthest I have gotten with this RP.

I will make some characters NPCs, if that's what it takes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Im here still! I just started a new job so ive been a little off lately. Ill post tonight, and ill make it exciting. ;-)
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Just so you guys know, Ren and I are doing our little mission on RPG chat as requested by Dumisa and will resume posting here when it's all finished.

I thought you should know so you're not all waiting for us to post. I really don't want this to die while Ren and I are working on Asad's mission.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riley Shikoku on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:23 pm

@emotionless About your post, he didn't actually say, "How dare you hit the Avatar!" He only made an expression that made it seem like he said it. Sorry I made that seem confusing since I put it in quotes! >.< You don't have to change your post, just letting you know!
~Yay for Meatbun! :3~

Riley Shikoku
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Oh goodness, I'm sorry, are you sure you dont want me to edit?

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:20 am

Hey guys.

I am currently without internet connection but as soon as I get that taken care of, I'll have a post up!

I thank you guys for sticking this role play out with me. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:53 am

@Dumisa I definitely know the feeling. I went through the last three(ish) years without internet at my house and I finally got it over the summer. ^^
And it's no problem, I'm really loving this RP.

@Everyone Ren and I are almost done with Asad's quest. However, it took a day of travelling to get the the town and (unless they get mounts or hitch a ride on a wagon or something) it'll take a day to get back. Sooo by the time we return, our characters will be two days ahead of yours. I can see about Xue and Asad finding a ride so that they take less time to get back and maybe they could return within the day, but we'd still be a day ahead of you guys. If you don't mind maybe fast forwarding a bit or trying to wrap up the day, that would be great. ^^
Sorry about that //orz

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riley Shikoku on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 pm

@emotionless Yeah! It's totally fine! I know that I hate having to re-write something after I post, so I won't make you do that! :)

Riley Shikoku
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:30 am

@Orokay: I was planning on doing a time skip when I got back anyway. :3

Hopefully tomorrow is the day my internet comes back on. Fingers crossed!!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:34 am

My fingers are crossed with you. Orokay and I have finished our little side-quest and will by returning via Eel Hound as soon as the next day comes around. It'll be nice to get this going again~ Out of curiosity, any news from Illusionist?

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:17 am

No, I think I might just reopen up the character, to be honest.

If you guys have any friends that might be interested in the spot, please send them this way. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Howdy. I may have found someone interested. But he wants to know if he can make his own character or if he'll have to play Jin.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 pm

He can his own character. :) I hate to removed Jin but a GM gotta do, what a GM gotta do in order to keep the role play going.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Mhm. His backstory makes him rather easy to write out of the story, anyway. That sounded a bit cruel, actually... But still! I'll get him started on his character.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fygg on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:43 am

Hello everyone! I'm the friend of Renbokoji's that's interested in the open spot. I've submitted a character for whomever to review, although I'm new to this site so I'm still kinda figuring out where to write everything down...

Anywho, I'm psyched about the chance to join an RP here, and I really hope you guys like and accept my character. Let me know if there's anything I may need to edit.

Cheers!
sometime you know
sometimes you dont know
and sometimes you gotta go

Fygg
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:55 am

Good news guys, internet will be getting fixed sometime soon since it was a network issue, bad news is that it'll be Friday before a technician can get here. Bleh!

Hope you guys are still here with me. :) Please day amen! Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

I'm still with ya. Unfortunately, RPGWrite seems to be down. That means that Orokay and I have pretty much lost all of our little side-story that we completed. Both of us can remember what happened, but we won't be able to share the exact story.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Aww. Seriously? I'm sorry to hear that but OMG!! I'm still ready to read it.

I so ready for this technician guy to come out to my house tomorrow. Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Can't read it if we can't access it x3 But yeah. Looking forward to your great comeback. Did you ever look over Fygg's character?

Senpai
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!