Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Survival Kit Academy

The Survival Kit Academy

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy”, a fictional universe by Kapento.

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. (Full.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Survival Kit Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:36 am

@Buggle
I think that would be a good idea, having Rabesach wrap up the battle, if you want to. Hereliethefallen can catch up in their next post, and that way everything can get moving again. You can either post again or just edit your last post, I don't mind either way. X3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:20 am

Okay, I'm waiting for more posts :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:44 am

Same here. Waiting for the next day to happen really. Kris is basically just asleep in her dorm after all that... 'fun' with the doppelganger.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:21 pm

I'm not sure what to do with Lizabelle right now, kinda waiting on Kapento for the Headmistress and Chrian took the only active rper in my group away from me (lol) so i guess i'm waiting on Akantha too.

@Kapento:I can take on another character if you want. I am more than willing and capable. =)
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:47 am

Alright, I decided to edit Rabesach's post as opposed to writing a new one because I'm just lazy like that. Anyway, I finished it so yaaaaay.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 am

@Kapento, I too would be willing to make another character in order to keep this alive and active.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:32 am

@Everyone
I am so sorry guys! I've been having logging-in issues with the site. Every-time I logged in, I got automatically logged out. This has been going on for the past week, I think. However, it seems my issues has been cleared up now! Since I managed to get onto the OOC.

I'll try to get a post up later tonight if possible. I've officially started back at University, so my time is quite limited at the moment. I'm really sorry about this guys! The hold up is entirely my fault. I thank-you all for being patient. After I post, I'll look at the groups and see whereabouts we're in need of new characters and such, so hopefully that won't be too long! X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:15 am

@Everyone
Iris's post is up! Sorry for the lameness.

I'll do a post for Barron & Ludovic tonight if I can, as I said before. Once those are done, we can move along to the next day. Again, sorry for my absence and the inconvenience it caused!

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:58 am

I'll up my next post when Baron's post is up :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:54 pm

@ Chesire_Girl
As for new characters, we definitely need a mage for Group 1. If you like you can take that role?

@Emotionless
Since your already playing two characters, I'll give the role to Cheshire.
But, if we need more characters filled, I'll let you know!

@Everyone
That's the posts up! X3

I don't know if Akantha is still in this or not, since they've not been online in over 3 weeks. I guess their characters will need replacing? That would be a demon student, and a demon teacher. What do people think about that?

And, I think hereliethefallen is still here, they're just a bit busy right now, I think. Ah.

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:21 am

Okay, posted :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet Kapento. I'll do my utmost best to do so before the end of the week>.<

@Buggle
Feel free to post before me love.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Just got a response from Herelie. He may be posting soon, so I'll wait a bit to post as Raisa.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Ah, sorry, I haven't been online in a while, but I'll have a post for Heikichi up some time soon.

EDIT: Har har har, so I thought I'd be able to get a post up before I left on a vacation, but that didn't end up happening, my bad. I'll try and get a post up some point in the near future for both Rabesach and Heikichi.
Last edited by buggleuggy on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:09 am

Okay, I'm waiting for Kapento's next posts :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:33 am

Hey guys! Just letting everyone know that at the moment I’m really busy with uni work, and on top of that I’m really ill right now with a bad cold, so I don’t know when my next post will be, but I’ll try to get one up as soon as I can. C:

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:12 am

@Everyone
I've been ridiculously ill recently thus my absence, so major apologies for that!

Should I just move things on to the next day?

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 am

Yeah, we've better move on :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:16 pm

I think that would be best.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Same here:3 My last post was a really bad attempt at giving me and Buggle something to work with^^;

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!