Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tome

Tome

a part of “Tome”, a fictional universe by BurningDark.

closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tome”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zux on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Well, I would have had my character up and ready, but apparently I hadn't been 'logged in' when it was created, so I have to restart it. I apologize if it's a bit later than needed, but I just don't have the effort to restart right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zux
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi Dementedness! (You get a cookie)

Sorry you couldn't join, Thy, but glad you were interested.

Checking in as well, we just got a new elemental! Everyone welcome CressxThorne as the Void!

It's okay, zux, haven't we all gone through that crap before.

Have a nice day!

-BurningDark

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Greetings CressxThorne! Glad to have you ^^

@Demented
As you partner I demand you share your cookie.

@Afreerobin
That's a good choice for Mari's mark. *>* Wouldn't it be cool if the hands on the clock sped around any time she used her ability..? No idea what I'm gunna do for Henri. Maybe a constellation or something.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:27 am

Hi, CressxThorne! Welcome to the party. Also, remind me to never post when I've been up for over 20 hours (damn you insomnia...). Turns out I get kinda hyper.

Got mine.

On the chest, near the left collar bone.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Hey All!

Update/ Info

Who's Creation?
Creation is an NPC I haven't gotten around to posting.

How do they know they're Elementals?
They're born with special signs, maybe odd events in their life such as magical control or something. Creation brings them all together with some sort of sign such as being apprenticed in the Great City. If they already suspect being an Elemental, they might move to the Great City. Every citizen in the City is told to attend, so all of the Soulmates are in the right place. Creation then uses a ritual to filter out the new Elementals so everyone will know.

I love your marks, guys! Here's [url=http://www.inkweartattoos.com/Ink/71-67-thickbox/birds-of-a-feather.jpg]Skye's Mark[url]. The tattoo continues to produce birds as they fly off the mark when she is using a power. They turn into silver dust and tint the magic.

I hope to start RP soon!

Have a nice day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zux on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:42 pm

I've never been so relieved to finish a character sheet.

Also, this will likely be Orpheus' hand tattoo, and it just pulses a dark green when using his power: Image
[[sorry for the random large image, i can't really post links yet since i'm still kind of a new member]].

zux
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:11 am

Oh yeah, forgot about the effects. When Wes uses his powers, the tat gives of a dim blue glow and the waves start moving. When powers are used together, Mari's mark is protected inside the globe and the waves start moving, curling protectively around the globe, and the bubbles inside it will start to, well, bubble. Like bubbles gushing up to reach the surface or something. What do you think, afreerobin?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:47 am

Sounds good to me Alle. And I like the way you think Fluffy. The hands moving is what will happen. Thanks mate.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Sorry for the delay. Kinda in the college rushing and stuff ( let just say I hate one of my teachers. ) o3o

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:48 pm

I could play earth, if you want. Unless someone else wants the position; in which case take it! I won't mind. :)

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:53 pm

It's okay Alle, I appreciate the offer. If we can't find anyone by Monday then by all means, go ahead.

:)

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:27 am

Ok! But I think I'll wait for CressxThorne first. If no one shows up by the time she puts up her character sheet, I'll do it.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:31 am

Yeah. Anyone has some news with Cress? I'm kinda worried that he or she is not with us anymore :/ I don't want to wait for too long before this roleplay just goes away because it didn't start.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Yeah, Alle, go ahead.

UPDATE TIME:

We still do not have an Earth, and I will PM Cress to see if we have a Void.

I hope to start very soon, so I hope you guys are still on board.

Yeap. About it. I may/may not be super active tomorrow; I have a ton of work. And an audition.

Have a nice day everyone!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:32 am

Worst comes to worst I'll take Void. Good luck at your audition BD. Break a leg.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Good luck, BD! Hope you win!

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks guys. /\-/\
Cast list isn't posted for at least a week... #TheStressIsReal

I haven't heard from Cress, unfortunately, so Alle and Free, you're free to take those spots. Thanks a bunch!

Have a nice day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 am

Sweet. I'll have him or her up later today. And I know how you feel BD. I have a play next Monday. I have to jump on a table. Pray that it won't break under me. O.o

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Earth is approved, Alle.

Thanks, free. Break a leg! (Hopefully not from the table) What play is it?

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Into the Woods. I'm the Witch. *enter evil cackling*

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!