Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cultured for the Humans

Cultured for the Humans

a part of “Cultured for the Humans”, a fictional universe by Shané.

What if you were born to die?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cultured for the Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cultured for the Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:26 am

Welcome to "Cultured for the Humans"

Looking forward to seeing all the characters come in ^_^ Make sure you've read over the rules, intro etc etc. to make sure you know what you are in for <insert wicked smile here>
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Cultured for the Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:34 pm

May I reserve the female believer? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 pm

I wasn't sure where you wanted us to post reservations, so I sent a PM as well. May I reserve the Male Believer? :)
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Could I steal the Escapee?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Reserved for you all :)

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 am

May I take The Conserve? The premise seems interesting. Is the 'cluster' he's in with The One In Denial just mutual crushing or something like the beginning of a relationship? Like just holding hands, soulful staring into each other's eyes, slight kisses on the cheek etc. or full on kissing on the lips and other stuff?

EIDT|| forget about this post. I withdraw my application. Good luck with the RP though!
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Please let me know when is the soonest you can submit your characters :) Once they are in we can start!

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:55 am

Sorry for the delay in getting my character in! I worked a double shift yesterday and it put me waaay behind. He'll be in tomorrow for sure.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:40 am

And I'll double if necessary :)

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:02 pm

The bare bones of Thomas' character page are finally in. I might do a bit of tweaking when I get home tonight, but I couldn't wait any longer to submit him. Hope he looks alright

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Thomas is perfect :) Thanks for following through with the timing.

I'm just messaging Gentlemiss to see what's the haps there before considering whether you need to double up Dreaming. But thanks so much for the offer. Either way it looks like we shall be starting in the next day or two. Feel free to ask any questions or input ideas!

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:06 am

So Gentlemiss has read but hasn't replied to my pm so my guess is she's dropped out.

Would it be ok if Dreaming does a second character, The Escapee?
Luv would you consider taking the 'One in Denial' and then I could play 'The Conserve' that way we all have one male and one female character that are not in the same couple :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:48 pm

I'm cool with that. :)

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Yep, sounds good to me. :) I'll get started on my female as soon as I'm home tonight. I'm really excited to be RPing with 2 incredibly strong writers. :D

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Me too. <3 I'm really looking forward to this. I think it could be a great, interesting role play. :D

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:01 am

Awesome guys! I'm thrilled to be rping with you as well ^_^ I'll work on The Conserve soonish and we should be able to start posting tomorrow! Yay! Thanks for being part of this!

Oh, Dreaming? I can't see Adam's pic...do you have a face claim for him, or could you post the pic here? Might make it easier for Emma to describe him in her thoughts :3

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:16 am

Hi again :)

I just wanted to discuss how all the characters have previously met/talked. I was kind of thinking that Adam hadn't noticed Emma much previously when he was popular (since she's rather shy) but begins to notice her now. Also, from the other charrie sheets, Adam would have already dropped hints about the outside world to both Beth and Peter (perhaps previously close friends) with Thomas over hearing and telling Leah. Leah hasn't told Emma about it yet so Emma will still be in the dark.

Does this make sense? Feel free to let me know if you have other ideas about previous relationships etc :)

Oh, and I thought maybe answering Alle's question would also shed some light: A cluster is really like a beginning relationship, though it's all they have in the Dome. So it would be occasional hand holding, at most a kiss on the cheek etc. It's not overly encouraged by the Carers, so physical affection is often abstained from until they are not around. Basically Clusters are really innocent love :) Hope all this makes sense!

And yeah I;ll be posting soonish! Yay! :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:01 pm

That's so strange I wonder why he's not showing up for you. o.o He works on my computer.
It's just Chace Crawford. :)

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:58 am

Just posted for Emma ^_^ I will post for Peter in a bit. Sorry for not doing it as quickly as planned- my internet was on the blink 0_0 Feel free to start posting! You don't have to wait for Peter :)

Oh and Dreaming, it may have something to do with me living in Australia. Some codes don't seem to work for us...not sure why or if that's the right answer but anywho.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Leah and Adam's posts are up :D

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!