Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dreamers And A Teller

Dreamers And A Teller

a part of “Dreamers And A Teller”, a fictional universe by Ruth Soul <3.

{More Inside.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dreamers And A Teller”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dreamers And A Teller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Post any comments/concerns/questions here! :)
"I'll take a potato
chip... AND EAT IT!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dreamers And A Teller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Hiii!

I'd like to reserve the Teller.

| Name | The Teller | Male | Face Claim | Open |

I have a question though. How exactly would the Teller be included in the roleplay? Is he going to have a Dream body like the other characters, or is he simply an onlooker?

Oh yeah, passwords! No, I don't know the Muffin Man. Sorry. And the other one...crap I can't remember. Oh yeah it's my biggest Pet Peeve. To be honest, mine is exactly the same as yours: I HATE it when people confuse those types of words!

I might have to go through more Face Claims, but I like the idea of getting to use Haruka Kokonose from Kagerou Days.

Thanks a lot!

Love,
Reidy-Reid
Last edited by Reidy-Reid on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- moved to cl.love -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Can I reserve dreamer 2?
I think the face claim I would be using is Sunako Shiki from Shiki. I might change my mind later on though...

The song is addicting, but I don't know the muffin man... I would if I could though! Oh yes, my biggest pet peeve is when people mix the juices of their food together. Ugh.

I hear jeuresealm a bells a ringing, Roman Catholic choirs are singing. Be my mirror my sword and shield, my missionaries from a foreign field. For some reason I can't explain, once you've gone it was never a never a honest word, but that was when I ruled the world.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:57 pm

@Reidy-Reid
Alright, sounds good. I thought of the Teller as having a dream body. :)

@moahi
Yup. Mind listing a power you have in mind (that can be added later if you're unsure)? :3

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Hello. In interest of this roleplay you've made I figured I'd vocalize my desire to claim Dreamer five. Lets see...

I've not yet constructed the character so unfortunately at this current moment I lack proper images to represent him but I shall have that resolved in his construction after thorough searching. He'll be a male. His power will be the power of endurance/mediocre regeneration.

In regards to passwords is the following:

#1: No, I don't know the muffin man.

#2: I have quite a number of pet peeves but I'd have to say my biggest pet peeve is being interrupted.

#3:

When the night wind starts to turn into the ocean breeze,
And the dew drops sting and burn like angry honey bees,
That is when you'll hear the song falling from the sky,
Happy yesterday to all,
We were born to die.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:58 pm

@Zalgo
Sounds good. :)

___

So no one so far knows the Muffin Man, huh? What a shame. I was hoping I could get some connections, get myself some blueberry muffins. Store-bought muffins just don't cut it, you know? v.v

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 am

Hey I read the plot for this role play and I've got to say, I'm intrigued. May I reserve dreamer #3?

The face claim I'm thinking about using is the ever adorable Shinomiya Natsuki~

I have no clue as to what he power will be, but once I flesh out his personality I'm sure it will come to me.

I do know the muffin man, but he only supplies me with chocolate muffins. Sorry, no blue berry ones. My biggest pet peeve is when a writer writes a scene for no reason at all. There is no real logic behind it, nor will it further advance the story, it's just there to add more words to the word count.

One track mind, one track heart. If I fail, I'll fall apart. Maybe it is all a test cause I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:18 am

This is one of the most interesting roleplays that I have seen in a while, are there any dreamer roles left? If so I'd like to reserve a female I'm not sure about the ability or fc but I will put some thought into it and let you know when I figure it out.

I know of the muffin man but I don't know him personally and my biggest pet peeve is when people make constant spelling errors, it's bothersome and makes it hard to keep the flow of the words.

If all have is time then we'll be alright. It's not much but it's better than nothing. We're running on fumes but we'll make it through the night. It's not love but it's better than dreaming

Edit: I have chosen the fc Mamimi Samejima from FLCL with the ability of flight hope that works
Last edited by slimmyjimjim on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 am

Here's my face claim... Image
Oh and her power will be darkness manipulation of course! What else?

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:50 am

| Name | Dreamer 4 | Male | Face Claim | Power | Open |

I'd like to reserve this role!The FC being;Shintaro Kisaragi

I know a few things about that Muffin Man.. Though I've heard to much about his song.. My pet peeve is when people don't chew with their mouth closed. & Oh god, my favourite song is Japanese.. Um can I get away with that?

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:20 am

@Verix
Of course you can. And no blueberry muffins? What a shame. I guess chocolate will have to do, huh?

@slimmyjimjim
Lucky for you, there are roles left. In fact, if there were none, you could always compete. ^^

@moahi
Alright, sounds good.

@xxMCxMIKEYxx
Okay! :)

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Hey, this isn't really anything major, but I'd like to point out I added the Age requirement to the Character Skelly. I just felt like putting it out there. Also, don't forget to get those characters in, guys. I can't wait to see them! ^-^

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:26 pm

I'd just like to state on update on my current progress. Currently most of my sheet is done save for my submission's biography, fears, weaknesses and strengths. With any luck they should all be done by tomorrow and they most definitely will not be anemic.

Also a quick question for yourself Ruth if I may ask. Is it absolutely necessary to find a face claim or would it be acceptable to just have a picture representing the character?

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Just a picture would be fine, face claims aren't mandatory. :)

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:22 am

So... actually since we already know each other... Want to establish how, guys? I mean, from what I've seen (Kousei) We might come from different backgrounds and everything. So how are we linked together? Do you people have any ideas?

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:01 pm

I was thinking they may have been friends, or even enemies. Keep in mind they could've known each other from a long time ago, it doesn't have to be too recent. They could all know each other in different ways, maybe they didn't all meet at the same time.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Alright, my character is done and submitted. I hope you like him! Do tell me if there's anything you'd like changed and I'll get right on it.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Edward looks awesome! In fact, all of the characters do.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Another question if I may ask, how did the cast discover the orb's existence?

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 am

Hi Ruth! :3 May I compete for a dreamer role? And yes, I actually do know the muffin man... Wait, how do you know him!? My biggest pet peeve is ignorance to be honest... I hate when people jump to conclusions without fully understanding something. Sigh.

My FC would be Lavi (D.Gray Man) Image
Er- I may or may not change that though. o.0"

How long how long will I slide
Separate my side I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slit my throat
It's all I ever

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot a power. Can't think of one right at the moment, I'll get creative with it. ^^"

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!