Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anthemia Academy

Anthemia Academy

a part of “Anthemia Academy”, a fictional universe by toajojo.

[Private Group. Sorry.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anthemia Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anthemia Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 am

Nico must do a "Y'okay!" at some point.

Make it happen.

/srsface

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:07 am

The start surprised me, but I'll be posting tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Everyone: Oh, sorry I did not warn you. Maybe it would have been better if I tagged everyone in the first post. I don't know. Sorry! Everyone, please try to have in your first post at least by Saturday afternoon. I was thinking about moving it along by Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.

YuumanN: Aw thanks. Glad to be back with you all.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:30 pm

I should have a post in withing the next couple of days!

@Toajojo
I forgot to answer this question before, but having the two youngest characters wasn't on purpose at all XD I just went with whatever age was less used, though I did want Yukuri to be fairly young.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:40 am

I posted, finally. If anyone wants me to change anything about my post, let me know. It's late, so I apologize for my post being really choppy.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Almost finished my post. I tried to get it done yesterday, but I wasn't home for most of the day and today I was way to busy earlier in the day. Though my weekdays are freeing up so I'll be able to post regularly.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 pm

So... has anyone heard anything from Urania and B.B.? It's been almost two weeks since this started, but neither of them has posted...

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:05 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet. I ended up catching a virus my mom brought back from her trip. I still intended to post but I had a headache that was very unpleasant. Virus is pretty much gone now, no more coughing and my sniffles are pretty much gone.

However I've now got a slight temperature, headache, sore body and upset stomach from a spider bite I got a few days ago but only just discovered it today. Going to the doctors for it tomorrow to hopefully get some antibiotics. I'm really sorry to delay the roleplay like this, but I'll be sure to post before the week is over.

*Update
I was able to get some antibiotics and I'm feeling a lot better already! Gunna work on my post tonight, but may not have it finished and posted until later tomorrow.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:15 am

I'm bored, so I am going to re-do a lot of Hector's character sheet, and work on the relationship sheet, because, looking back, Hector's character sheet is an incomprehensible mess. Nothing big will change, just descriptions, and the like.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 am

Has anyone contacted Urania? 'cuz not to sound like a creep or anything, but it seems like she has been active in other RPs, so I don't know if she's forgotten about this one or has lost interest.

Think I'll PM her, see what's up.

@BB
I'm guessing you had a relapse? Hang in there, sounds like you are having a hard time.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Yeah, I think we're good take a move. I can reply to some things (when I get some damn time) but hardly push the plot. While I'm sure BB has something more important on her mind, we don't want this to stagnate and have the whole circus all over again ;p
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:14 am

@YuumanN
The medication I was given made me pretty sick the next morning after taking it. The prescribed me something else that still makes me a little dizzy but it's much better.

I posted with Nico, but I don't think I can manage a Yukuri post tonight. I'm actually thinking of having her show up late now, so I we can go ahead and move forward.

I hope Urania hasn't changed their mind about joining the RP DX I'm looking forward to seeing how she is around Yukuri since Daenerys seems to have a weakness against adorable people/things and let's face it, Yukuri is the adorablest.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 am

I think we've been having a bit of a slow start but we've been making progress. Since most of the people who are needed to be present are in the location it seems appropriate to at least introduce the figure who shall be briefing the students as to their destination. The others should still have the opportunity to get in their introductory post with minimal adjustments for catching up to the plot.

It's good to see you in better health BespectacledBeauty. Seeing as your progress has been good here's my well wishes towards your health.

Edit: It should be interesting to see Yukuri try to fit into her group once the teams are formed. Given the characteristics of the people involved either she or Kenji will have to adopt the largely undesired "Leader" role. Again, should be a curious dilemma.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Okay, who else here thinks that Urania isn't going to be posting? Toajojo, I think you might just want to introduce a class NPC and get the story moving again. It's been several weeks and nothing's happened. If we don't get a move on soon, everybody will leave again. T_T

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Everyone: Sorry I have not been on as of the late. Finals are coming up, I am so gunna die! Urania says she has been working on her post, and I am sure it will be up soon. Either way I will be posting the next part tomorrow night, or Sunday afternoon. Spring break has just begun and my cousins are visiting from Nigeria. Wish me luck, the house is going to be soo crowded. Ugh.

BespectacledBeauty: Good to hear you are feeling better. I know I hate being sick. Sorry for being so forceful while you were ill.

Shiki: I liked your post. Would you mind if I played off of it a bit?

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Be my guest.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:18 pm

There has been a lull in activity, lately. How is everyone?

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Still here, although I think the thread may have died again. :/ Been kinda busy myself, but still.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:36 am

I've been on a long and unexpectedly inconveniencing trip recently and my PC must have been hit or something 'cause it hasn't been working properly either, which is why I haven't been logging in. I reeeeaaally hate planes.

I'm still around and hoping for the second round of posts to start, though.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:55 pm

I'm still present. I'm just lurking about, reading what comes and seeing if Joe'd respond to it or not.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!