Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth

Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth

a part of “Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

A literate high fantasy epic set in the originally created world of Baekoth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Heretics: Chronicles of Baekoth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Kurokiku wrote:Can we just slide a mention of Talia eating a honey pie into some later post? Just for my own amusement, please? Bonus points if the double-entendre is preserved at least somewhat.

I vote for that as well. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:21 am

"She's my honey pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good makes a grown man cry
Sweet Honey Piiiieeeeee!"

EDIT: Gray has not been on since the 22nd. I respect if he's busy and all that. GRAY I THINK NO LESS OF YOU <3 <3 <3

In order to make some progress though, I'm considering just writing a post (though where Gray and I are in our collab is hilarious) just go get in there.
Alternatively, is there anyone else who wants to do a collab? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:32 am

I'm free for a collaborative. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:46 am

Yes. Aradrin/Theo bro times. Make it happen, you guys.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Short (not very awesome) Astrid post is short (and not very awesome). Buuuuut I decided I really needed to write something today, and that was what I picked. Also it gave me a chance to put her somewhere on the map, though she can be moved easily enough if it comes to that.

So if anyone wants to run across a big ol' panther in the Darkwood, feel free.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 pm

So I'm aware that Gray and Wudgeous are traveling and as it turns out Skittle is going to bow out for a couple weeks for school but icakez definitely feel free to make a post with theo that dates before the bear incident

Kuro what's the plan with Astrid? I don't necessarily want characters loose and doing nothing so can we figure out some sort of plot with her?

Odinson is still nowhere to be seen, I'll shoot him a pm.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Hey everyone! I'm not dead, or dying, or in a coma. I just got back from my trip. Finals and such around the corner, and then off to magical fairy land of Asia. Anyways, excuses are over, I'll be posting on Adriel and Bear tomorrow. :3

Peace much love, homies.

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:44 am

Well, there isn't a precise plan with Astrid right this moment. As I said (or should have said), I only really intended to intro her; I promise I won't do a bunch of posts without a point or anything. If anyone has something cooking that could plausibly involve her, I'd love to hear about it. If not, I can wait until we can maybe slide her into some stuff Solo and I were talking about.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jäger on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but I really hope to build a relationship with everyone in this community. As the newest edition to the Heretics roster with my character, Claus van Del, I can't wait to get the ball rollin'. If anyone would like to interact with him, hit me up. I'd love to have more connections with other characters.

Jäger
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Hello and welcome to the site, Jäger. :) I'd propose something by way of character interaction, but he seems pretty tied to team Iphi, and there's not a lot I can do with anyone there at present. But if I think of something in the future, I'll be sure to let you know.

As an aside of sorts, if you happen to have site-related questions, I kinda-sorta know what I'm doing, so you're welcome to shoot me a PM or whatever.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:19 am

CLAUS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, hi, I'm trying to catch up on everything. So far just on honey pie. That sounds fantastic in every context.
Although right now it sounds especially fantastic in the literal sense. so hungry

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:10 pm

What are you talking about wudge, weren't we talking about honey pie in the literal sense the whole time?

Jäger, kuro is a site admin so she's definitely helpful~

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Kurokiku wrote:Yes. Aradrin/Theo bro times. Make it happen, you guys.

We are. Don't worry. Perhaps Theo should have been trained in wielding a warhammer along with his lightning and thunder. It would go perfectly with their brotherly snark. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:03 am

Crisis averted! (Maybe it's not a crisis at all, except in my head.)

Gray and I are back on track!

almostinsane and I are working on a post that predates Bear and Aradrin's encounter, so we can firmly establish Theo and Ari's awesome bro-ness.

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Sorry I haven't been here guys but my internet decided to take a dump and stop working. I've tried just about every possible fix, but nothing works. Next up is buy a new router, which I can't do until next Friday. So until then, I can only access the internet on my phone : (
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon May 04, 2015 12:25 am

icakez and gray are you guys almost done with that post? You've got a couple people waiting on you

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Mon May 04, 2015 4:31 am

Yes, yes, yes!

I just sent my last part to Gray, then he'll finish and post it.

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon May 04, 2015 5:38 pm

Sorry for taking a leave of absence. This weekend, I was either sleeping or working. I am currently working on Theo and Aradin's past with icakez. Don't worry. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue May 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Every new post that comes up is my new favorite you guys are too much! Excellent post between bear and aradrin - i'd bet anything the members of Duran's original slave group took bets on whether or not Bear would come back, and him being an actual dwarf or not is probably a topic of debate

I FINALLY saw the new avengers movie and

was kinda dissapointed but hey what else can you expect from whedon's writing it's skin deep and all over the place - it was however worth the movie theatre fee so I'll give it that

@almostinsane: we're kinda chill when it comes to time here but dropping updates is always appreciated, just don't dissapear for a week without notice!

@solo: we have plenty of time to work on our post I think don't sweat it, plus it's almost that next Friday you were talking about

Gonna do a joint post with jäger, so expect that soon <3

@Gray & icakez: I'm so jealous of those banners they're gorgeous

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Tue May 05, 2015 9:19 pm

HaHA! Bear would be happy that people are at least betting that he might be a Dwarf. Glad you liked the post. Icakez is a good partner to work with. :)

Glad you liked those banners too. I mess around with photoshop as a hobby. So glad people like the work.

Also I've heard Avengers 2 wasn't great. The first one, visually, did a great job! They also made use of making sure most of the characters got screen time. So it's upsetting that this one doesn't keep the hype train moving.

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!