Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gifted: A Remake

Gifted: A Remake

a part of “Gifted: A Remake”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Welcome to Gifted Academy. A school owned by a very eccentric old man for those hand picked by him. all are geniuses in their own right. He claims they will shape the future. What could go wrong? And what's with this strange house?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gifted: A Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gifted: A Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat May 09, 2015 2:43 am

Im just gonna assume you mean this one, but I dunno.

Ohhh, Nathan is bolder than I remember. This is interesting.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat May 09, 2015 10:17 am

You could say fries but that refers to thinner chips.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Sat May 09, 2015 7:05 pm

The life of Nathan Alshane in a nutshell:

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun May 10, 2015 12:19 pm

I'm not complaining, someone finally took the 'most hated' target off poor Trissy. :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Tue May 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Oh boy, I love reading the SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER IN THE RP.
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Oh boy, I love hearing people WHINING CONSTANTLY ABOUT PEOPLE NOT POSTING, IGNORING HOW THOSE PEOPLE HAVE LIVES OUTSIDE THE INTERNET, MAYBE EVEN SUFFERING FROM A BROKEN ARM OR SOMETHING, AND JUST ACT LIKE THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO MATTER.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue May 12, 2015 9:51 pm

-unburrows from under the spectator couch- this hydra does work and study and I'm sure everyone else has lives too. And blazer, is your arm ok darling? <:3

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Tue May 12, 2015 10:04 pm

My arm is just fine. However, in one RP I joined, multiple authors apparently were hospitalized for various reasons, and one person was like "OH YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBAD YOU DON'T POST ENOUGH YOU SHOULD HAVE PLANNED YOUR LIVES OUT BETTER." Yes, because you totally can help it if someone crashes their car into you. Because of this, seeing people demanding for other people to post just really irritates me. And unfortunately, I've already seen it enough times in this RP.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed May 13, 2015 8:06 am

o: Someone has never heard of this super complex difficult thing called patience.

I don't know about y'all but I'm presently trying to juggle finishing my college courses before time is up and nursing my recently hospitalized boyfriend back to health, ^-^. I'm sorry if my inability to be constantly posting makes me a bad GM.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Wed May 13, 2015 9:01 am

How was I supposed to know that you all are so busy? I guess unlike all of you I'm still in high school, which gives me more time to do stuff.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed May 13, 2015 11:59 am

Um...assume that we also have lives and need to take care of other things aside posting. Like this hydra trying to keep from raging at work for have to close tonight. -___-

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed May 13, 2015 12:10 pm

I'd assume since we've logged onto the site but haven't posted that we've been caught up in something in real life that's taken precedent. And because of our time being taken up at most we've been able to read what's happening but little else till we do have time to make a post.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri May 15, 2015 4:48 pm

I posted, Bel is fed up. He's had a rough go of it today...

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Fri May 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Considering what occurred...yeah. :|

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri May 15, 2015 8:18 pm

I've been unable to properly get thought to word for the past week but I hope what I finally managed with suffice.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sat May 16, 2015 8:14 pm

I think it would be within our best interest to perhaps time skip? As things seem to be slowing down quite a bit.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat May 16, 2015 9:16 pm

I think you, me and maybe Night could get one more post in which would have us getting into our rooms then we could follow that with a timeskip leading us to the first morning of classes.

That would also mean that everyone else has 1-2 posts worth to set themselves up for a timeskip if needed since I believe we've still a couple of people in the dining room.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Sat May 16, 2015 9:52 pm

They haven't posted in a while, wonder what's up..

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 am

* SCREAMS, SCREAMS, SCREAMS, AND SCREAMS LOUDER*
Oh hey guys... Sorry about not posting as of the late. My school decided to adds new state test, along with a bunch of other tests to go along with it and its been cramming my head to the max. Now please excuse me to go and figure now the flying flick I'm going to try and come back into this~
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Tue May 19, 2015 8:10 am

OH SNAP SHERRY JUST OBLITERATED SAMUEL OUT OF THE WATER :O

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!