Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TiV: Rebirth

TiV: Rebirth OOC

a part of “TiV: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by MayContainPlagiarism.

The land of Arcania is danger when a coup places a tyrant in power. An ancient evil moves to reclaim this realm, and the last piece of its plan is hiding aboard the Rooster...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “TiV: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: TiV: Rebirth OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm getting all kinds of issues checking RPG on my phone lately and over the summer my laptop usage is less frequent. Sorry if I'm a bit slow now. :)

Also Byte wtf are you? :(
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:42 pm

I was going to post at orientation, but I learned that my laptop hates RPG.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:55 am

Byte? Kirsche? Pants? Imp? Rc? Eis? Anyone?!

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:49 am

I'd post, but Nathaniel's just chilling in the cargo hold for the time being until they reach Clear Blue unless some one else approaches him, likely the Doc for that sparring offer but until then, chilling in the hold.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:26 am

Yeah that makes sense... Rest of you are grounded, though. And I'll give the priest something to do when I next post

edit

I've got my laptop set up (finally) and a stable Internet connection, so it's time to start whipping you all into shape for the summer and passively-aggressively hinting at my displeasure at the lack of posts the last three days. :(

We'll be in Clear Blue extremely soon. Think now what your characters will want to buy for themselves and the train. CB specializes in luxury items and services more than equipment and weapons, but look hard enough with a blank enough check and we can all walk away happy. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imp on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:42 am

Iiiih! CLEAR BLUE WOOH!
I've been waiting for the rest of the characters, but may I post away thou we're missing a few inputs? :'''
Onwards,

Imp
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:55 pm

I'm having extraordinary difficulty with mobile and laptop usage so... Sorry.

Unless you're waiting for another character, post all you want. Cap'n will come out soon to give all the lonelys something to do.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 am

I edited my most recent post.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkferret on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:07 pm

*Whistles innocently whilst hiding blueprints and erasing carefully laid plans.*
Power

Wisdom ▲ ▲ Courage
^
Shadow

Darkferret
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Someone post :(

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkferret on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Is anyone besides us still here!!!?

Darkferret
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:24 pm

So this is super off topic, but do you any of you know of good 3-6 minute techno/house/glitch music (preferably with lyrics) that would go great with a montage?

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 pm

I don't know why the RP is pittering out. I haven't heard anything from Byte in over a week, which is a big shock to me because we sent a thousand PMs to each other when this was still Nyte's RP planning stuff. I thought Byte was really interested.

I think RC and Eis are here, they're just quiet and really polite and don't want to post until something interacts with their characters.

I'm here to the hilt, and I'm fairly sure Imp is as well (and I'd like her to post). I'm trying to hold off CB but I'm done waiting for Kirsche and Famished. If you guys are okay with it, next post I'm just going to throw the train to CB and we can all summarize the sparring match and whatever else happens in the remaining hours.

Does anyone want to take over the princess?

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imp on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Ohmy! I'm back! Sorry guys, last week went all crazy and I ended up sick. Will post tonight :)))

Imp
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Yay the Princess is here.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkferret on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:59 pm

still here too, jsut chillin.

Darkferret
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!