Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Orchard Valley

Orchard Valley

a part of “Orchard Valley”, a fictional universe by PsychedOut.

A family of humans stirs change in a sleepy Vermont village of supernatural beings.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Orchard Valley”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Orchard Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Like I said if its cool could i be parent 4 also. A male role

David Duchovny
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Mason is done! Let me know if there's anything you want me to change, and for anyone else feel free to message me about any relationships you're interested in having!
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 pm

And I've just barely posted.
Um...if there's anything I need to add or remove, say so. Please.

Edit: another question- can someone be born a vampire, or can they only be a vampire if they've been bitten?

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:12 am

@PsychedOut: Do vampires sleep in this rp?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:31 am

@Juilii: they can be born or bitten

@Sunshine and Whiskey: yes. They are naturally nocturnal, but like humans their circadian rhythms can be altered to fit their desired schedule
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:44 pm

now that i got Henry down, more or less, i was wondering if i could reserve Apartment owner 1 fc Chyler Leigh
edit: the computer is not kind to me at the moment, i apologize for lack of photo

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:33 pm

@Lvdwilt2000: I can reserve that right now if you want! And I totally read that and forgot to respond.

@Juilii: awesome, yeah! Don't worry too much about the photo. Worst case scenario, I can put one in.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Something I forgot to mention about witches/wizards: please put your magical specialty somewhere in your character sheet. It doesn't matter where.

Alright. Seeing as almost all of our characters are in, I will announce that I want to start this by about Tuesday if we can. Juilii just took on another character, and BleedingLover hasn't submitted even WIP yet. So if that's impossible, that's okay, but I want to set a concrete goal. I've tried to get in contact with BleedingLover once, but they did not respond, so I may have to give that role away.

Juilii, take all the time you need! I'm really excited for this, so hopefully we can get it up and running by Tuesday.

If anyone wants the Owl Barn Owner, feel free to ask. I want to open it up to you guys first, but hopefully they just forgot to respond.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:43 pm

I'm going to assume that since Isobel is young, Belinda (apartment owner 1) can't be old, unless vampires age more slowly (ignoring twilight logic) and Isobel didn't mind having a friend who looked slightly older for about 20 or so years. Or can she? Just wanted to know, because I made the skelly before I saw Isobel's, and I'm not sure if it would conflict.

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:23 pm

I like that, that vampires age more slowly, so it is now officially cannon. Make your character how you envision her and then I'll edit Isobel to match.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:03 am

I also added that it takes awhile for vampires to control biting the first being that crosses their path, regardless of whether they were born or turned, since it seemed to make sense according to the other vampires bio. I can remove that if it's too much. Also, I can't put the picture in tomorrow, so here is the pic (it's huge for some reason, even though I'm sure I resized it to the right size...)
finally figured out how to use the spoiler tag, damn...
I'm sorry, I'd do it myself, but stuff happened. Also! I live in the Pacific timezone, and though I usually check the site every 2-5 hours, I usually post at night or in the morning , so at my slowest, two posts per day.

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:34 am

Since they've been drinking coconut water since they were kids, it'd be fairly easy for them to control once they're older, barring the obvious difficulties of children. It's basically taught like manners. Bitten vamps are a bit different, as they don't have that practice, and they don't really know about the alternatives until someone tells them. But the vampire that bit them is hardly going to tell them because they're probably going rouge and feeding on humans too.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:02 am

Plans changed. I see, that would make sense, but I guess to tweak it simply, her parents were fairly overprotective.

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovryn on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 pm

*Pops head in* Hey, Just wanted to know if I could reserve the Owl Barn owner witch lady, if she hasn't been snatched up yet, and I'll go ahead snag up parent 4 as well if I can.

Sovryn
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:07 pm

@Juilli: Belinda's history right now is actually pretty spot on as to how I planned on it working. Great job!

@Sovryn: you certainly may reserve the Owl Barn owner! As for the parent, did you want a human or a supernatural parent? We have a possible reserve on the supernatural parent, but both human parents are for sure open.

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovryn on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:28 pm

I was thinking the supernatural one, but if there's a reserve on 'em, I'll take the human.

Sovryn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:56 am

It is actually open, so I'll reserve that for you!

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovryn on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Awesome! I'll get started on the cs' and send 'em in as soon as I can!

Sovryn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovryn on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Alright. I got my CS for the Owl Barn Owner up. Hope it's alright, if you want me to add or change anything, le'me know. Also, the FC is Sandra Bullock.

Also, I decided I'll make a CS for the human parent, because that will be fun to play and, if I do it right, tongue-in-cheek hilarious, especially if I use the FC of Ben Stiller.

(Especially since he's in so many movies where he looks different, he could be a disguise freak and always changing to look different since he's there to spy on the town. And his wife can be the serious one, if she's NPC)

Sovryn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Sweet! She's an even better character than I was expecting! And I love that idea for the human parent!

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!