Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ataxia

Ataxia

a part of “Ataxia”, a fictional universe by umademeink96.

We are here and we aren't going anywhere. (Mythological Reincarnation Roleplay)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ataxia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ataxia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Ummmm... Are we not going to talk about the fact that Uma and her character look exactly the same....?

ImageImage

Cauuuuseeeee

And here is a link to a picture of my baby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:02 pm

THEY'RE ALL ADORABLE OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to take pictures of all three of my kitties now...

This is Sapphire. Nicknames include Sassfire, Sweetfire, and Assfire.

This here is Ryuzaki... Uma, you know how you almost named your cat after an anime character? Yeah... well... I gave in. You can't not love L. I mean. Come on.

And last but not least is Tiger! My lovely calico. I think I mentioned her while reserving. Anyway, I guess I should be honest. She's my favorite and always will be. EDIT: This one cuts off, you'll have to open the OOC tab completely to see it.

Oh yes, I almost forgot about this one. This is Felix, my extremely neurotic, insanely co-dependent doggie. Ah, at least he's adorable.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 0204180659 | The picture that was supposed to be linked to "L" but wouldn't work because this website hates me.

Now excuse me while I play fetch with Tiger.

@Jynxii
Oh my god you're right.
OH SNAP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:49 am

@Jynxii
OMG SUCH A compliment to be compared to her, I absolutely loved Your Lie in April even though I couldn't finish it because I was too scared to be emotionally devastated.Kaori is one of my all time fav female anime protags! (My favs are Bisky and Palm from HxH, also Alluka and Kalluto from HxH, I'm HxH trash)

Also, your dog is hella cute, what breed?

@Cat
For some reason I can't see the pictures of your animals and it makes me mega amounts sad! IDK why, but I'm sure they are all super adorable.
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Hey, just a heads up, around the 16th I won't really be available (nor on the 22nd or 23rd) due to birthday yays. ^-^

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:29 am

Hey everyone sorry I kinda went rogue for a few days, I'm still here.

Pol has contacted me and we will be skipping Adelaide's post in this rotation and going straight to Chester, I'm very busy tomorrow but I think I'll have enough time to do the post. (Things are gonna get wild)

As for Seoul, I have PMed Senpai and am waiting for a reply from her. If there is nothing in the next twenty-four hours we'll skip her and go on to Hyun's post.

Also, yes please help Jynxii in anyway you can, I will be participating in this too!

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:43 am

Hey, folks. Sorry, I hadn't realized it was my turn. I actually don't know the posting order. Heh. Um, I'll try and get something out by tomorrow. If not, skipping me is fine and will probably give me more to work with.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:31 am

Aww:P I actually have a post ready to be put up. I had finished late last night and just wanted to go to bed=w= If you just want me to wait then that's fine^^ I'll just keep adding to itx3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Ah no! Pol if you're ready go ahead! I'm not even starting Chester's post until like 1.00 am so you've got plenty of time!

Senpai. you're fine dont' worry.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:22 am

GUYS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
In my newest Chester post there is an extremely graphic scene depicted. I have used the hidden feature so no one can even accidentally look at it if they don't want to. I highly advise you do not if gore makes you uncomfortable or ill, if you need to know what happens for character reactions and can give you an excerpt that is not nearly as gross or graphic. Thank you guys for your continued support and understanding!

I will be editing the newest Chester post soon, but for now I just wanted to get it up.

Edit// I forgot to post this link of Killua using Kanmuru in Hunter x Hunter which is what inspired Chester's electromagnetism. It's really cool and this LINK is to the youtube video of the first time he uses it in HxH. It is very cool and only a few minutes long if you're interested!

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:06 am

Oh meh god~ Uma! That was such an awesome post>w< Adelaide will be so madXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:36 am

thank you, I put a lot of time into it so I'm happy you like it!

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:15 pm

That was glorious.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi! I'm not very active in the OOC recently, so I'm just popping in to prove that I am alive and my post should be up tomorrow or the next day, I just have activities to attend to first. So the other cat, if you want, you can post first and interact with Castiel while Chester's away doing his killing.

But good job Uma! The graphic writing was amazing, how long can a human life without a stomach though? I kind of want Adelaide to find him alive, but I'm pretty sure the blood loss might kill him if she didn't return.

I just got permission to turn someone's brains into stew too! This is the greatest role play ever!
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:13 pm

And please, please... Send me visions for my next post! No one has contacted me yet T-T

I'll just keep waiting...

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:27 pm

@Jynxii
Don't worry love I plan to send you a pm. I'm just having trouble thinking of something for the future>~<

Haha I might just have her find him alive, but he probably won't live for long^^; Oh~ Maybe she gets mad and causes a bit more destruction withiut intending to. Any who I look forwards to how everyone responds to Uma's postx3 Oh how fun it is to be lastxD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:54 am

Hey everyone! Thank you for all the nice comments and support on my latest post, it is actually really awesome and nice to hear such supportive feedback!

Also to help Jynxii I suggest reaching out your fellow authors about characters branching off and interacting in different and modified groups. That way you can let her know where characters are heading and who they will be meeting, because for the visions of the future they don't all have to be gigantic, story altering events.

For example, i had reached out to Macco a few days ago about sending Kumiko towards Rezu so that they can meet at a studio they are both doing photo shoots at. Even something as small as that can be good fodder for visions of the future.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello everyone! I'm just stopping by to tell everyone that this monday-wednesday I will be on vacation and not be able to write replies (or pester you to get posts up) for these three days! And that being said I know we are a very slow moving role-play, which I don't think is actually a bad thing, but if people do start posting and you realize it is you turn try to get a post up because I would love to come home to many new posts from our authors!

I'll be doing a Kumiko post tonight before I leave in order to keep Seoul moving, but it does seem like the Seoul group will be breaking apart. If you have any questions or concerns I'll probably be up until like 3.00 am so just send me a pm and I can address anything you need before I leave.

I really love you all! You're all fantastic people and I couldn't be more happy with how long we have stayed active!

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:40 pm

@The Cats
I don't want to be rude or anything but when will you guys be posting>~<

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi guys I'm back!

As for the cats it is Catgirl's turn in New Orleans and Fear the Cat's turn in Seoul. I would also like to know if you guys are almost ready to post..

edit// Also check dis shit- i dyed my hair again

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Hullo everyone~

I'm back (for now.) About this disappearance of mine, I think I did mention I wouldn't be available around the sixteenth and on the twenty-first to twenty-second because of birthday yays... Merp. Anyway, this still being true, I'm not going to be able to post for a few days so please, feel free to skip me in Seoul. As for New Orleans, I'll probably be able to post (after Catgirl, of course) but it'd be on the twenty third at the earliest.

@Uma
I absolutely love the color you picked. O.O

@Jynxii
I will consult you with a PM soon! And by that I mean around the twenty third. I look forward to it!

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!