Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords

Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords

a part of “Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

In Ancient times, empires vied for power, support, and longevity. Battles blaze as leaders across the world take up arms to expand their nations. In this World, War can be wages, hearts can be broken, and Kingdoms may fall.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:28 pm

that seems alright with me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:46 pm

I'll admit I had figured it would be at least a day or two but sure a dozen hours is fine.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 pm

There we go, just put in place the my plot device. I'm all ready for the time skip.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Happy New Year's! :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Posted the skip, Crimson gave the go ahead.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Sorry I forgot to post in Khalidor.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:47 am

that's okay,

I'm gonna be posting soon guys, sorry for the delay, I've been having a bit of writers block for this, but I'm gonna try to work it out.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:47 am

if you wanna have a brainstorming session I'm willing to help if I can.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:08 am

Same here, Crimson. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:30 pm

How far off are the pirates?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:01 am

Sorry about the delay folks, I'm back now, and I should have a post out soon.

Roku, to answer your question, They are still in Nassau, they haven't left yet, but I haven't seen Bromander in like a week or so, we''re just gonna hold off on that for a moment and just deal with the after math of Weirdmageddon.

If you get that reference you are an awesome human being.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:55 am

Oddpocalypse seems more fitting.

But then again I've only ever seen a couple of episodes and it kinda worried me somewhat when the computer game became real and tried to entrap the man so he couldn't escape for a real date.

At present I'm just waiting to be visited in my prison xD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:28 am

That was one of my favorite episodes.
Feb 15....is too far away.

And Alright xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Glad you're back, Crimson. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:40 pm

I need to post again to follow up on things. I'll try to post tomorrow. This past week has been murder at work.

@Fabricator: In my next post I'll have Zexen and Dorian arrive in the prison. They shall see Fiona soon.

@Almostinsane and Crimson: Moloch and Tenanye should be getting a visit from the Blue Faery in my next post. Or at least one of them in that post. Since I'm not sure of the empress' specific whereabouts at present it will most likely be Moloch first.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:51 am

@Fabricator: Fiona can post now as we're in the prison now. Woo! Nothing drastic is going to happen, just brought the pistol up for.......suspense.

@Crimson: What are you guys talking about? I want to say Gravity Falls, but I haven't seen all of it yet.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:07 am

Yes, Roku, we were talking about Gravity Falls, You need to get on it man seriously xD

and Where is Arkaelus? You said he was with Tenanye but she's awake now so....yea

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:58 am

Clearly he's asleep next to her... >_>

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:36 am

...no one asked you, Smart ass :P

He never posted for him before or after Weirdmagaddon so I don't know what conditions he's in, how close to her he actually is....

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!