Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Baekoth: Heretics

Baekoth: Heretics

a part of “Baekoth: Heretics”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

A literate high fantasy epic set in the originally created continent of Baekoth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Baekoth: Heretics”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Baekoth: Heretics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:50 pm

I found this while stalking you actually. I'm like Batman, always lurking in the shadows of the rafters.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:37 am

Do we have people working on characters? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:01 am

we do, but your gm is also working on other options for hosting sites so keep that in mind - rpgateway is just very... slow as of late, not a good turnout in terms of characters so i'm currently testing out another site, it looks promising and there's plenty of ppl on it

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:45 pm

*hyperventilating*

Is this a reboot of Baekoth: Revolution of the Heretical?

Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:32 am

YAAAAS

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Any specific roles need filling?

Because I'm still woefully obsessed attached to that smooth-talking little dude I made.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:55 pm

HEY YON<3

ok so i've vetted the other site that i told some other ppl here about aaaaaaaand

it's full of weebs

so that's not gonna work out

idk has this site gotten any more active????!!!

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:14 am

>Marionette< wrote:HEY YON<3

ok so i've vetted the other site that i told some other ppl here about aaaaaaaand

it's full of weebs

so that's not gonna work out

idk has this site gotten any more active????!!!

A wee bit. I mean, it seems a lot more dead than before.

Any ideas? Plans? Schemes? Either way, keep me posted about this.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:02 am

I'm still fully in.If we're still doing this that is!

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:56 am

I'm interested, if it helps.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:27 am

I THINK this site has gotten a tad more active, and I'm going to be hosting it here for sure, also I'm going to be changing things as far as plot goes though just as a heads up, still keeping the Aule conflict just making it more dynamic and less confusing as far as leadership goes, I'm very inspired by the new huntsman trailer charlize knocks evil queen out of the park man

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:08 am

i'm not even able to see straight anymore so i'm gonna hit the hay

but just to let you guys know of the progress thus far i've set up the info threads that will be linked in the tab once I'm ready to set that up, didn't change too much around on the info.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Oh, wow! Let me apologize for my lack of progress. If this roleplay is really going to start, my characters will be complete by the weekends end at latest. Or maybe Monday if my uncle comes over.

Hey @Yonbibuns! I do not know if you remember me, but I remember you! What did we roleplay together? Oh, Glamour: From Ashes to Wine.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:48 pm

ah no rush or apology needed tbh, the rp was suspended in limbo while I vetted other sites and stuff, I think the waiting was needed, this site is a lot more active then when I set it up

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:25 am

tab is done and if you want to see what it will look like when i resubmit it as an rp on tuesday morning (from what i can tell that's the most active time in the week?) just go to the tab I updated it all

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:02 pm

I eradicated the princess iphigenia plot in favor of just some gladiator that's thrown off their shackles and is leading a slave rebellion now - that way someone else can take that role c:

it's going up as soon as I finish the queen's profile, which should be later today crossing my fingers

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Waaaaaat, no Iphi leading the pack?! What is this sorcery!

Anyway, everything looks so nice now!

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Oh yeah it looks great! So Tsao and I are very ready to get this started!

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:21 pm

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:02 am

Hello?

I am not dead. I have just been the most busy I have ever been in life. If there is still space for someone like me, I should very much like to be able to join. I can write Aradrin in well enough!

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!