Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Re-Union: The Expanding World

Re-Union: The Expanding World

a part of “Re-Union: The Expanding World”, a fictional universe by SkyCladSaya06.

[Remaster of Re-Union] The first Human-Transcendent War had ended and the two sides are now focused on territorial expansion within the vast space. However, differing ideologies still linger and conflict still arises almost on a daily basis...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Re-Union: The Expanding World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Re-Union: The Expanding World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Should have a post up by tomorrow night. Sorry for any delays.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Now, we just wait for Scythe and Val.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:01 pm

I'll be posting tomorrow after work.
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:30 pm

@Val You still there? We can't really continue without your response.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:10 pm

I was waiting for Alex, I thought it was his turn.
If you want me to throw down, I'll get it up asap.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:24 am

Yeah, it doesn't seem like Scythe is around right now.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:08 pm

We're good at this game.

I'll get it up tonight.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:07 pm

SkyCladSaya06 wrote:I think Scythe needed to sort a few things for a while. So, you guys can go ahead in the meantime.

I mean, Saya did give us a heads up.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Shiiiit, I didn't catch that, because I'm good at this game lol

I posted though, let me know what you think :)

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:34 am

@Val Why did you say that Ophelia and Ren are girls? XD No problems though. The whole point of this arc is to get in trouble anyway.

We may split up for a while with Ren pursuing her own arc and Ophelia pursuing hers. My idea is to have Ophelia leave with either Klaus or Alex to retrieve their parcel, leaving instructions for Ren and the other to "stay put". Then, we use Klaus' slip-up to have some people attempt to attack them and force them on the run.

In the ensuing chaos, Ellis and Amelia encounter each other in their machines. As things prepare to go from bad to worst, the Inspection unit comes in to play their arc. Sound good?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 am

Sounds good to me. Should we wait for D-Scythe or are you posting next, Saya?

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:44 pm

I'll try to PM Scythe once again. If he doesn't post by tomorrow, then I'm going ahead to continue.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Well Ren wasn't there, but I didn't know the woman were supposed to be in disguise per se, I thought it was more drawing attention away from the fact that they might at a closer inspection.

Jerricho doesn't know who Ren actually is, nor if she's actually on planet with them, so no worries, :D

Sorry though, consider it Klaus getting carried away after getting into character?

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:33 pm

I guess my previous post here wasn't read.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Hey, I said it was alright.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Posted! I apologize if Ren comes off as harsh, but I'm trying to keep her in character. Unfortunately, her character is that she is a quick tempered asshole. ^_^"

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:07 am

@Bravo Ren's reaction is rather hilarious though.

Just waiting on the three others.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:22 am

I never said I wasn't having a ton of fun with it. Can't wait for the action on Albion to kick off.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:17 am

We're going rather slow. Anyway, if anyone wants to follow up, then go ahead. Don't worry about the posting order anymore. I haven't heard from Scythe yet so Val can go on ahead. I'll probably post after I get home later.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:12 am

I'll probably be making a post by Wednesday night if nobody else makes one.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!