Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maidens of the dark (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Maidens of the dark (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Awe thank you very much.(Beyond ill thank him on your behalf as well my friend XD) its fine I just want to make sure everyone can post
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Ok everyone weave reached page 3 here is what happened. I will continue to post an update every page and a half so no one gets left behind.

Anya(Crystal blood holder) Got fed up and left the prince the other humans(albel cigaro and Dragon Rider) in the woods. On her way out(Indomitus) ran into her and they talked for a few seconds. Mean while Nick(The leader of the darks and guy out to kill Anya) met up and lied his tail off tricking Anya. Now they're about to leave.........

Thats all thats happened so everyone can be caught up based off that the only users so far who have posted are Myself Blade dancer Indomitus and DMInfernoGR

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:33 pm

a confusing interaction between me and dragon rider has cause me to leave the RP sorry guys.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:40 pm

Awe, I'm sorry to see you Go albel cigaro but I understand.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:54 pm

To make sure this has not been a total waste I am just going to shamelessly advertise my new RP. Its on the bottom of my siggy, I have been told that by a few indivuals that is not like the other fantasy RPs on gate way. So I guess if you want something a little different please check it out check it out.

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulcan on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:41 pm

Um inferno I need you to fill me in on something. Did you just walk into the house and are now trying to calm her down? Or are you doing all this mentally. Because if you did just walk in I might have to do some major editing. Just tell me when you can. ^^'

Vulcan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:39 pm

okay....

first of all, this is very confusing to me guys, y'all are just kinda doing your own thing. and also, its probably more my fault, but i seem to noticed I'm kinda getting ignored. and now I'm ninety percent sure its because I've not been exactly clear where i am, in my posts. so, I'm sorry bout that guys.

also, I'm really sorry my confusion caused you to go, Abel Cigaro. i got confused myself, and wasn't entirely sure what happened.

and just one more point. Indomitus, i'm not doing this to be mean, or whiny, or anything.i'm just doing it because its kind of rude, to start talking with someone, then just going off to do something else, without waiting for them to post a reply. its been REALLY hard for me throughout this role play, to think of a good post. as you might have noticed. and that talking with you, was a good enough one, but it would have gotten me in a position where i could do something, and actually post more.

but then you just...walked off, because i had to go. and now that i'm back i find that, y'all have done some more stuff. I'm okay with that, because i could still think of a good post to write. but now that you've all of a sudden, kidnapped Kohanna, i can't think of anything, its completely weird. and doesn't make sense....

i did not write this post, just to rant at you guys, and I'm sorry if I've offended you or, anything. i just thought i'd post something, to give you guys a heads up.
Wanna see my dragon? clicky there --> Dragon
<><><><><><><><><><> ahh, brilliant. Lost in a book. Or rather, the places a book can take you. It doesn't matter if it's fiction, non-fiction, history, philosophy, science or religion. Mere words on a page, written with great care and much thought have the marvelous ability to impart ideas, ideals, information and emotions that can expand your mind and broaden your horizons in a way that no other medium can match.
I read, therefore I am.

DragonRider
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DMInfernoGR on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 pm

Well. I have to agree with the guy here... We are really moving fast. But, Dragonrider... You must understand our thirst to see how it goes on. So, just ignore these and act as if he really ignored you. As if he really begun talking to you and just left. ^^

And Vulcan, no. Kohanna has given me the power to mind read and she allowed me to invent my own powers as far as they are not god modding. So, i have these powers so far:

Mind contacting:
I can enter a person's mind as far as i can see him.

Mind spy:
I have ten of those. They are like little shadowy minions which allow me to use my mind powers without needing to have my target in sight and also grant me the next ability.

Mind spy vision:
I can see the exactly what the person to whom i have bestwed a mind spy can see.

Mental talking:
To do this i need to break the first barrier of the target's mind. See IC for an example.

Mental soothe:
If i manage to break the second barrier i can control the anger and happiness of the targeted person.

Mental paralyze:
I can do this to the targeted person after i break his third barrier. This allows me to freeze and unfreeze his/her mind.

Mind control:
I can do this to the targeted person after i break the third barrier and fight with the mental guardian. He has the form of his "carrier".

I will surely invent other powers, but these are enough for now. If anyone disagrees with any of them, let me know and i can edit / delete them.

DMInfernoGR
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:15 pm

I was told you were gonna be gone for awhile dragonrider (i think i'll go double check if thats whats being said) so I took off to deal with everything else as I didn't wanna leave my character standing there till you got back (by awhile I think it was like a day or something).

I will accept I'm kinda weird at that point, I have too much spare time lately and I've been outposting people on 4 sites and it has caused me to be a bit impatient so sorry >.<

I should join more RP's to pass time...but none really strike my interest (i'm also picky as hell).

Edit: adding details as i just reread dragonriders post to get a few things i just missed:

yeah I was considering launching a third character sometimes to interact with the different groups since I check this thread almost bi-hourly lately (I have got to get a job around here...I'm self-homeschooled so Im around too much and my friends are in regular school so I can't go out every day or i'm just bored.) But launching a third character might be goign too far (I think when I randomly added Sicily that mighta been pushing it).

As for the kidnapping, it's because we have all stalked her for awhile now and gone along the same "who are you?" and "I'll protect you" lines. So now she's a bit harder to get to (unless she gets mad and has me void all that) and that way I'm hoping to be able to change things a bit. It's not fully thought out but it's a change of pace (besides if someoen else did it she'd just be at the royals palace, instead now your all gonna try to raid me i bet lol.)
Some things are far worse then those that go bump in the night.
The things that don't.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 pm

First off i want to say im sorry ive been all day and randomly stopped posting. I would rather not talk about whats going on right now as Id rather not make anyone else night drab with my sob story. Just know I'm trying to work everything out, if you have any problems or questions please message me Pm or like I said I am in chat all day everyday so you can easily catch me in there and ill deal with whatever the problem is. If you message me tonight I'm sorry but I cant deal with anything at the moment.

Dragon I personally want to say sorry about all the troubles you've been having with the rp so far. I really am

Alright thats all for now everyone

Kohanna.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:02 am

soo uhh did I kinda screw everything up for everyone? After my recent string of posts trying to change the situation a bit it got kinda quiet.

I'm not sure if the crowd is just busy with other things or if I ruined it for people <.< >.> It makes me worried about myself a bit....I have issues.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DMInfernoGR on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 am

Indomitus, just to let you know because i think that i didn't make it clear enough. Sicily is not even near the mansion. You said that she begun walking towards there, if i am not mistaken, and i replied that i found her on the way to Vyre's mansion. Also, i can't hear whatever you say until i break that first mental wall of hers. So, i had to go sleep yesterday and i couldn't write anything else. I thought of doing what i did to Vyre instead, but he is your main character so i decided not to keep you waiting until i return.

All these mean that your posts need some editing. To set the scene better, i am in a limo in the middle of nowhere heading for Anya's house and i found Sicily on my way there. Not a coincidense, as i have bestowed a mind spy to her mind after the encounter in the woods. So, being able to see where she was i just drove there and begun my tricks. I could try that from a bigger range but this would make the bond between Sicily's and Keith's mind weaker.

DMInfernoGR
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulcan on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:57 am

Inferno, Don't think I'm trying to be a total ASS or something but maybe you should stop with all the "Breaking mental walls" and readying minds or such stuff like that. It gets very confusing because at some points you don't even make it obvious to the reader that you are. I had no idea you were in a limo, I skimmed through the part in the woods so I might have skipped that mind spy thing. And Ms.Anya's house is apperantly not to far from the manstion. I picked Sicily up and took her there. Thats how she got there.
Pretty much what I'm saying is make it a little more clear what you're doing.

Vulcan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 am

First off may i say THANK YOU! For using the OOC forum for all the comments and question no matter how big or small. Anyways um ahem, so far things have been a tad confusing but i think for the most part everything alright.

3 questions

Who am I with?
Where am i at?
Is everyone fairly clear on whats going on now?

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vulcan on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 am

At the moment you're with Vyre. Sleepin` like a baby. ;D

Your at a mantion, whose mansion I'm not sure.

And so far yes I'm clear with whats going on.

Vulcan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:45 am

ah alright thank you ill post soon. XD

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Vulcan wrote:Your at a mantion, whose mansion I'm not sure.

give you a hint: Who do all the servants call master?

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:12 pm

DMInfernoGR wrote:Indomitus, just to let you know because i think that i didn't make it clear enough. Sicily is not even near the mansion. You said that she begun walking towards there, if i am not mistaken, and i replied that i found her on the way to Vyre's mansion. Also, i can't hear whatever you say until i break that first mental wall of hers. So, i had to go sleep yesterday and i couldn't write anything else. I thought of doing what i did to Vyre instead, but he is your main character so i decided not to keep you waiting until i return.

All these mean that your posts need some editing. To set the scene better, i am in a limo in the middle of nowhere heading for Anya's house and i found Sicily on my way there. Not a coincidense, as i have bestowed a mind spy to her mind after the encounter in the woods. So, being able to see where she was i just drove there and begun my tricks. I could try that from a bigger range but this would make the bond between Sicily's and Keith's mind weaker.

so far I gathered you are in a limo (that you stole from Vyre when he bolted off) there is no bond between sicily and Keith's mind as my characters arn't vampires with powers over the mind. The mansion is close to Anyas house in the first place (notice how fast the limo got there) and is pretty much a few minutes drive down the road. Easily walkable as well, this was established before we even arrived at Anya's place.

And yeah I don't understand the limits of your powers and mind wall breaking so that is kinda...eh. What I gather is you paralyzed Sicily, but our dear friend vulcan found her lying there and took her back to the mansion it seems.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DMInfernoGR on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Ten minutes you said, and i don't think that it's a short way. ^^
As for the powers, Royals have the power of mind reading and some custom ones. Instead of saying "i can mind read so i can mind control too, let's God mode alltogether" i prefered to make it a challenge for me. Like, i need time and energy to achieve a mind control. If i told something like "i mind control you, come in the limo" it would be God Moding again. While i was trying to achieve a mind control the other guy came in and saved her as it seems.

Sicily, Vyre, Anya, Nick, Nicko, all of those have a mind spy i put in their mind after the time we met in the woods. I just named my powers above.

And i say it again, mind walls are just a way to give the chance to someone to save you or else be my victim. That's what Keith does best. Play with others' minds....

DMInfernoGR
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 pm

10 minutes at a rate of about 15 (we'll say 18 to make it easier) mph for the limo. So 18 miles in one hour but we only went for 1 sixth of an hour so about 3 miles from Anya's to the mansion.

Thats not too far in my opinion, but then again I gotta walk 4-8 miles on weekdays lol (4 if i get a ride home 8 if i walk home). So to me its not that far and easily walkable while carrying some stuff, and if a bunch of vampires are the ones walking, its not far at all. Oh and i'm not sure how accurate that math was lol i just made up a method of solving it on the spot (I havn't been in a math class for 2 and a half years and forgot everything so i make up my own methods these days)

and I do appreciate the process you go through to use mind powers, even if it is kind of confusing lol. now go post dang it!

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!