Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lost Lands

The Lost Lands

a part of “The Lost Lands”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

A hopeless quest. But what is a hero without something to strive for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Lands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lost Lands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:53 pm

It's okay Raidose, Skwidge, these things happen. I'll be moving things along once people's intros are up, so as to avoid leaving anyone behind, as next post advanced the plot.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:09 pm

God that felt good to finally get out. We have a shitload of characters in here, don't we? lol
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Alright!!! Happy to announce that Anai is finally finally done <3 Now I can finally actually read all eleven of them posts xD
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:05 am

That's twelve, thank you very much :)

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:22 am

Ah, I hadn't realized that you had posted since last I checked! Rest assured I was excited to see and read yours as well xP

Everyone here is a really good writer, I'm so excited to join in on the fray, haha ^P^

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:14 am

So, how's everybody doing?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Oh, pretty good here. Just waiting for my degree to come in today, which is nice if only because I can start on a few other matters requiring it. And how about yourself, Raidose, manage to get your internet troubles worked out?
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Oh, those are eternal. But it seems quelled for now.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 am

Am doing fairly well here too ^^ just waiting for Anai to get accepted so I can post :3

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:01 am

It's been pretty quiet lately......

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm still around, just waiting for the next admin post so I have something to respond to as Ren. Although, Rai, if you want, I could have her notice Garrim and do some kind of quick back-and-forth to keep posting going, or something.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:24 pm

I am also around. Just waiting for skwidge's chara to be accepted, since I think that is the last intro we are waiting on. Though thinking about it, I dont think Miss Echo has posted either....

Anyone heard anything from Echo?
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:46 pm

I'm keeping up with it, I was just waiting to make sure people had all posted intros before I moved on, as stuff happens next post. Plot stuff!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Oh I'm in contact with Echo, she's just been a bit busy and she messages me to apologize for not having into'd yet. Think she's had finals and things to contend with from what I;ve heard.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:46 pm

I was planning on posting today, but instead got dragged off to the mall for 5 hours. I may make a post tonight, but if not, expect one definitely tomorrow :3

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:24 pm

I feel bad for the ranger guy. He doesn't like being around people and now can't get away.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:35 am

Sooooooooo...

What's going on people?
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:49 pm

Dunno. Still waiting on Vitamin to post here.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:06 pm

My fucking power went out for 8 days. Good freaking God, man. Anyway, what's up here? I noticed no posts.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Guys?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!