Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vocaloid House IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Vocaloid House IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm

If you would like to join this,be my guest.:) Go ahead to this link.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post797220.html#p797220

------------------------------------
Miku sat down in her room,it was early morning,she smiled as she watch the sun pop up,ever since she got a body,she felt....human.Something she was longing for for a long time.She sighed and took in the feeling of the sun on her skin.She liked the life she was living.She couln't express her happieness enough.She could feel real feeling,and she could touch real things,she was no longer a 'computer' diva she was a real life diva.She got up and opened her room door to greet her other vocaloid friends.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vocaloid House IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Rin had already been up, which wasn't surprising. She was excited about living a new day full of new excitement and adventures.
"HI HATSUNE!"She said glomping the blue haired teen, "I'm going to eat cereal!"She said excitedly, she was odd. She was jittery as usual, which didn't surprise anyone. She was waiting for her brother to wake up soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 pm

"Ive never seen someone so excited to eat cereal."Miku said with a smile.She tilted her hear a bit."Are you sure you don't want me to make you some eggs or something?Or are you just addicted to the sugar?"Miku said,laughing a bit.She knew that would probably be why with Rin.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm

"No! I bought co-co puffs, and they turn the milk brown!"Rin excitedly ran into the kitchen. She quickly grabbed the neccasites needed for cereal and filled the bowl up. She grabbed a spoon and looked lovingly into the bowl as if she wanted to savor the moment.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Miku smiled and entered the kitchen.She quicley made her eggs and sat down at the table."Is everyone sleeping in today?"Miku said.She didn't like to sleep in.When the others sleep in it made her worried,but,it was Sunday.'Give em a break,Hatsune.' She thought to herslelf with a sigh.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Amaya woke up to a bright ray of light shining through her black curtains. She rolled over onto her stomach and wiped the drool from her mouth and looked around her room. Her walls were black and the room was dark because of the black curtains. She sat up in bed and rubbed her sleepy eyes and then looked down at her black sheets. Her white pillows were thrown across the room and so were her black pillows.

She crawled out of bed and fell onto the floor on her stomach and made a grumbling sound. She was only wearing a small black tangtop and a pair of blank panties and then stood up and wobbled around. "Meeh..So tired.." She mumbled loudly and then stumbled into the bathroom and ripped off her clothes and crawled into the shower. She flicked on the shower and squeaked when cold water hit her back. She jumped up and changed the temperature to warm. She cleaned her hair and conditioned it and then cleaned her body and rinsed herself.

She flicked the water off and then crawled out of the shower and dried her body and hair off. She put on a bra and then got dressed in a long sleeve black top that had the sleeves that covered her fingers slightly. She put on some panties and then put on a pair of tight black jeans with rips in them. She rubbed her eyes and then put on some makeup and then stumbled out of her room and closed the door behind her.

She walked down the hall and then bumped into someone and fell on her butt. "Ow.." She mumbled and looked to see who she bumped into this early in the morning.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 am

Kaito quickly helped Amaya up."Sorry Maya..."He said as he yawned."I'm a little tiered this morning.Have you seen Miku?I have to ask her something."Kaito said.He had this...Some people say,addiction to Miku.She knew she was nuts about him,she just never showed it as much.She was always telling Kaito what to do and hitting him with a Leek,but she was bossy,she couldn't help it,and hey,he didn't mind.He kinda liked it.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 am

After done with her cereal she tossed the bowl in the sink and walked over to Kaito,
"I saw Miku!"She stuck her tongue out, "I'm not tellin you though,"She smiled and walked away.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 am

Kaito looked at Rin.When she said she saw Miku he smiled,but then she said she wasn't going to tell him.He frowned."Oh come on!"Kaito said as he walked after her."I'll use my annoying charm to get it out of you."He said,he did that often to Rin because it wasn't too hard to get things out of her.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 am

"You have no annoying 'charm' you're just annoying, duh,"Rin said using the palm of her hand to smack his forehead, "And I"m ammuned,"She stuck her tongue out again.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 am

"Fine then,you leave me no choice but to bring out the perverted Kaito."Kaito smirked."Nah I'm just joking.TELL ME!I have to ask her something important,so important I can't tell youu."Kaito made a face like he was crying."Please please please.PLEASE!!"

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 am

Rin stuck her tongue out,
"You get three hints, this room has bowls food and a blue haired girl,"She jumped on his back, "To the kitchen!"She announced triumphantly.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 am

"Gah!"He said as she jumped on his back."Ah,Oh God what have you been eating?"Kaito said as she gave her a lift to the kitchen.

Miku was just coming out of the kitchen when Kaito came up."Uhm..Hi?"Miku said."Why is..?"
"I'll explain later.There was something important I wanted to ask you....Oh yeah,Will you go out with me tonight?"Kaito said,giving her a nerveous smile.
"How many times are you gonna ask?"Miku sighed."Yes,I'll go out with you."Miku said.
"Yessss."Kaito said."Now get off my back rin,your heavvy."

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:23 am

"Am not! Your just weak,"Rin said as she stuck her tongue out at him and hopped off. She walked over to Miku and through her arms around her, "Kaito called me fat!"

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 am

Miku smiled and pulled out her leek.She slapped Kaito in the face."Don't call Rin fat!"She said.Shes been waiting to use the leek all day.

"Ow."Kaito rubbed his face."That was mean,she called me weak."

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 am

"Cause you called me fat,"Rin said acting like an abused child clingin to Miku, "He's a meany huh Hatsune,"She said wiping her eyes.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 am

"Are you crying?"Miku said,looking down at Rin.

"Rin,you are not a child,stop acting like one."Kaito said."A fat one too."Kaito said silently.Then he got hit with the leek again."Ow."He said.
"Hush you."Miku said,sternly,she turned her attention back to Rin."Seriosly,are you crying?"

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am

"Naw, it was so you'd hit him again,"Rin smiled, "Where's Len, I want Len!"She pouted and plopped on the floor.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 am

"Hes still sleeping."Miku said."Go check to see if hes still alive.He might not be breathing."Miku folded her arms and walked across the room."I want my brother too."She mumbled.

Kaito laughed."My brother doesn't care about me."He said."I don't even know why I try to talk to him sometimes."

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:56 am

''Cause chickens eat noodles, duh,"Rin said and walked to Len's room, "Hey dead man!"She jumped on him, "Wakey wakey smelly bacy,"Rin said bouncing on him.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!