Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walking Around

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Walking Around

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:54 pm

He nodded and kissed his cheek, taking her hand. "Oh let me get the crutches i brought for you" He reached into the back seat and got them, setting them out for her to try. "i adjusted them alredy" he smiled and walked slowly with her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:02 pm

"Oh, ok. Thanks." Lucy was slightly taken-aback by that, having had not expecting it. "Warning though, I'm probably not too good with them." She said honestly, since she had never really had crutches before, and had only played with her mom's when she was younger. The girl walked slowly with them, but at least managed not to fall.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:16 pm

"Use your arms more than your armpits..they will start to hurt after a while" He laughed and they made it to the bleachers where he helped her get into her seat. "Here we go.."

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:22 pm

"Oh. Thank you, again." She said, listening to him, and letting him help her. Once sitting down, Lucy sighed, watching as the players huddled together to talk right before the game.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 pm

He put his arm around her waist and sat next to her. "I'm glad you came"

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:29 pm

"Yes, I'm glad I came too, thanks for inviting me." She smiled, putting her arm around him in turn.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:42 pm

He smiled. "no problem" they started the soccer game and he cheered his sister on, mumbling and yelling out sort of guiding commands to help her...or not. He was like a soccer dad...just not as violent.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Lucy just sat back and watched the game...and watched Caleb a little. She laughed at some of the things he would yell out, and clapped whenever he did, not knowing much about the game.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:52 pm

It was half time or whatever and the players came to take a drink. He gave Haley a high five and handed her the water he had packed for her. "Good game so far...but watch number 13...she's trying to get in there" He warned and patted her back, pushing her back towards the field. "Go get 'em tiger"

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Lucy smiled. "You're so good with her." She said, watching the players and all, jealous that they would walk around and run at the moment.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:59 pm

He smiled. "Yea well...i kinda have to" He shrugged and kissed her cheek.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:00 pm

"Well, even if you have to, you doesn't mean you have to do such a great job at him." She smiled as he kissed her cheek, looking over at him.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 pm

He shrugged. "True..but after a while..you get the hang of it..and you start to care"

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:05 pm

She nodded slowly. "Yes, I could see where you would think that." Lucy smiled, looking over at him.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:17 pm

He smiled back at her. "do you have siblings?" He hoped he hadnt already asked her that.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yea, I have one older brother." She sighed. "He's a pain too. Of course he's older so it would hurt a lot more if he went around kicking me." He had given her a couple bruises that hurt, but nothing too serious.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:45 am

He chuckled. "Oh yea? Well i'm sure he knows how i feel then...little sisters and all.." he smiled and kissed her cheek. "Although im sure y ou were a great little girl" he rubbed her back

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 pm

"Well, me and him are closer in age so it wasn't too bad. I'm an angel." She laughed at that, putting her arm around him.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purplebre13 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:21 pm

Sophie awoke and ran downstairs. "I'm going to go for a run." she told her mom. Before her mom could say anything she ran back upstairs and changed into navy sweatpants and a t-shirt. Tied her hair up in a messy bun and tied her shoes and ran out of the door. She decided she would take the short way since she didn't feel like running too long.

purplebre13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:07 pm

He smiled. "I'm sure you are" He winked and kissed her cheek. He cheered Haley on some more.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!