Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walking Down The Tiny Path {CLOSED}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Walking Down The Tiny Path {CLOSED}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed May 05, 2010 7:19 am

Nathen shook his head, having no idea of what to do. "I apologize, but William is not well." He needed time to think of a story. "Please excuse me for a moment, I need to get a glass of water." This was the last think he needed right now.

William tossed and turned and tossed in his bed before waking up to an empty bed. "Nathen?" He questioned, now afraid of being alone in this state.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

Adam stood there for a moment, alone in the cottage like house. He opened the front door again, but quickly shut it. Then he proceeded to follow Nathen. "I'm sorry but might I stay until the bugs return to thier normal size please." He was freaked out by it. absolutly terrified.
Reminder: Victorian roleplay. Where the men wear top hats and the cola has cocaine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed May 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Nathen opened her mouth to try and make up some explaination but was interupted by the sound of a thud on the floor. "Shit!" He yelled beofre running to the living room. "William!" He yelled as he ran to his side. "What the hell are you thinking?!?!"

Williams eyes met his for a moment, "I couldn't find you." He spoke in a weak voice. "Sorry."

Nathen nodded and picked him up, carrying him to his room. "You have to stay here. Right here. I wouldn't leave you for too long, I just had to do something real quick. I'd never just leave." By the time he had finished his sentance William had doesed back off to sleep. Nathen turned, he nails digging into the door way. He bit his lip trying to hold back tears, he had to be strong. He had to find the cure. Suddenly he realised that Adam had just saw William...with wings.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Adam stood at the bottom of the stairs in shock. "William just had shimmery fairy wings..... William had fairy wings... I hope to god its some new gay pride thing..." He mumbled under his breath. Adam then thought about the giant inscets outside. "What the hell is going on." He comtemplated the possiblity of someone slipping something in his drink, and this was a hallucination, while someone was having thier way with him.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Nathen ran down stairs, "You can't tell anyone about this!" He yelled as he gripped Adam by the arms. "Do you understand me?!" His nails dug into the mans flesh, knowing that if this got out William would be crushed. Before Adam could say anything there was a knock at the door. At first Nathen didn't move, but after he regained his composure he opened it.

A man walked in, a solom look on his face. He was almost as pale as William but he was no where near as weak. "There was a problem with..." His eyes landed on Adam. "The stone." Nathen looked shocked for a moment before speaking.

"Sirniesh, you've come all this way.."

He nodded, "Just because you two moved does not mean you are not part of the comunity." I will try and keep you updated if things change but..."

"What happened to it? The stone I mean."

"That's not for you to worry about." The man made his way upstairs, Nathen watching him as he did so.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Adam stared shocked at the kid in his class and the new man. He wasn't agaist long hair, but he felt this guy had taken it to the extreme. "Nathen what is going on?"

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Nathen was about to walk up with him when he heard Adam's voice. He turned and looked at him, "Well..." He thought for a moment, "you're not dreaming if that's what you think." He sighed, "William and I... we come from a comunity of... well..." He pauseded "Fairies." Nathen turned from Adam, his hands running though his hair.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 pm

"Um. Alright." Adam passed out. It was too much information and it was just too werid. As soon as he wrapped his head around the boys being fairies, his eyes fluttered ans he collapsed. When he passed out he dreamed of the fairy boys picking him up and pulling him in the air. It was fabulos and beautiful in the skies. Then the fairies dropped him. As he fell he thought to himself, for being such happy creatures they have a bit of an evil streak.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue May 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Nathen glared at the man that now laid on the floor, 'really? You choose now to faint?' He thought angrily before picking him up. For being such a thin boy Nathen was very strong. He carried the man up the stairs and into the guest bed room, covering him with the blankets as he did so. This was beginning to be too much for him. He walked over to see Sirniesh walking out of William's room.

"I gave him a bit of potion that should help. He still won't be able to turn into his human form but it will be much better than now. I will keep the two of you updated on the stone." He left before Nathen could say anything.

Quickly Nathen gave William the potion and, knowing that it would take a while for the effects to take place, went down stairs. He locked the doors, hoping it would be enough to keep Adam here before he could tell people.

Nathen walked upstairs to see William sitting up. "You should sleep." He said before turning into a cat and leaping next to him.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Adam woke up, thinking of his odd dream. Then he relised he wasn't in his room. "WHERE AM I?!?!?!?" he screamed. He ran over to the window to see a massive fly. "NEENHA!!" He started squirming on the floor. "This can NOT be happening." He began to bang his head on the door. "Why" Bang "Is" bang "this" bang "happening" bang "I am a good man" bang "I live a quiet live" bang "Sure I probably should be married" bang "And possibly with a child." bang bang bang bang.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu May 13, 2010 5:48 pm

William was down stairs making a sandwhich while Nathen slept. He had actually forgotten all about Adam being here until he heard banging. He ran to the guest room to find Adam talkin to himself. With his peanut butter sandwhich in one hand, he put his free hand on Adam's forhead. He stared at him for a moment, feeling a bit self consious.

He never wore shirts as a fairy, so it was easy to see how toned he was in nothing but lose fitting pajama pants. "Um..." He wasn't sure what to say to help this situation, "Want a sandwhich?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Adam looked up at the younger man, complete with fairy wings. "It's true, then. You are a fairy" He banged his head on the wall three times. "WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL LIFE" bang. bang. bang. bang. bang. bang. "Maybe I should" bang "Just stop being nice." bang "and not hand deliver papers." bang. A large crack in the wall apeared.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm

William sighed, realising why telling humans was so off limits. He looked at the crack before speaking, "If you continue, you'll wake Nathen." He paused and walked towards the door, "He's not someone you want to wake up." William walked down stairs and sat on the couch. He was feeling much better, though it upset him that he couldn't look normal.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Adam watched the fairy head down the stairs. Much like a baby duck, he followed him as if it was his mother. He sat next to him on the couch, with a very blank stare on his face. "Why did all the bugs get larger when I got close to your house?" that was the begining in a string of questions he wasnted to ask.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

William took a bit of his sandwhich and smiled, "Fairy ring." He said simply. "Everyone that enters it becomes the size of a fairy. Just makes things simpler." As he said that a cat walked down stairs. William made clicking noises with his tougne and the cat jumped into his lap. He broke off a bit of the peanut butter sandwhich, giving it to Nathen as he pet his grey fur.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Adam sctooted down the couch, away from the cat. However, he continued his questions. "Why do you look normal at school?" He began to move his thump his leg anxiously. The cat was making him nervous.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm

William looked at Adam's leg, "Well...normally fairy's have the abilities to look normal as long as they aren't in a fairy circle. Unfortunetly some things went wrong with this stone and... It's a long story. Um... are you ok?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 pm

"I'm fine." Adam said in a composed way, though knees began banging together. "Well..." he looked at the tabby. "Could you maybe have the cat go to another room? I'm deathly afraid of the creatures." He thought of his grandma's cat with it's evil mustash and lethal claws. He shivered violently.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu May 13, 2010 7:49 pm

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware." He looked at the cat as it jumped down, not sure what Nathen was about to do. It seemed to glare before walking back upstairs. William knew that he would've transformed if it wasn't for the whole naked thing.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu May 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Adam instantly felt a wave of relive as the cat trotted away. "My grandmother has a cat that..." He felt his arms where the long deep scars have formed. "Lets just say it's not a pleasent creature." He studied William for a moment. "May I touch your wing?" He wondered what it felt like. He guessed probably something like a dragonfly's wing . It was almost glossy to the eye. It almost looked like suspended colorful water.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!