Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walking Down The Tiny Path {CLOSED}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Walking Down The Tiny Path {CLOSED}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 am

They walked down a long marble hall before two large doors opened infront of them.

"Come in my children..." He paused, "And new one."

The three bowed low before walking closer. "I've brought him as you asked." Sirneish said with out feeling.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 am

Adam bowed clumsily like the rest. Trying not to be disgusted by the mans scars.
Reminder: Victorian roleplay. Where the men wear top hats and the cola has cocaine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 am

The king rose and walked up to Adam. He stood so close that the warmth from his body could be easily felt. "You are the one that knows of us." His hand wrapped around the mans throat, "The penalty for such, is death."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 am

"Oh shit" was all that Adam was thinking. He clawed desperately at his throat. He was alone, to die alone, with no help.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 am

"No!" William lunged forward, only to be yanked back by Nathen.

The kings head whipped to where William stood so fast it didn't even seem possible. He quickly realsed Adam and seemed to simply apear in front of William. "You will keep him hear." He looked the young boy over, "And I... I will debate his fate."

William kneeled, "Thank you your highness."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 am

Queen:

Williams parents:

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 am

Adam clutched at the kings grasp. He couldn't breathe. And then he was out, unconscious from lack of oxygen

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 am

SIrneish picked Adam off the floor and carried him back to the limo. The four of them were driven to William's house. They put Adam in a guest room as the rest of them gathered down stairs.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Adam awoke feeling like something was off. Then as he looked around he understood that he wasn't in his home. Actually he had no ides where he was. He was in a place he had never seen. "He stumbled out of bed confused, and slightly hungover. As soon as he opened the door and the light hit him, he decided the best idea would be to just wait in bed. That was he wouldn't have to deal with his situation the way he was feeling.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:58 pm

William's mother looked up when she heard a door open, "I think your friend is awake." She took a glass out of the cabnet so he could have some water.

"I'll take it to him." William grabbed the glass before she could protest and hurried up stairs. He knocked softly before entering. "You thirsty?" He held the glass out to him.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Adam withered in the light and threw the blankets over his face. When the young man offered him water he peeked from under the blankets still clutching the blanket. "Where am I?" he mumbled at William.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 pm

William looked at him curiously before shutting the door that was letting in light. He set the glass of water on the bed side table. "My parents house." He sat at the end of the bed. "You're gonna be staying here for..." He realized that he didn't know how long, "a while."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Adam groaned and turned over rolling off the bed. Was he wearing a shirt when he went to bed? He couldn't remember. He was wearing very comfortable sweat pants. He gulped down the water. "Can you remind me why I'm here again?" He asked.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:42 pm

"Um...sure? You came over to deliever some papers and found out about fairy's. The king found out and the penalty for that is death. You're hear until the king decides if he's going to have you killed or not..." He bit his lip and looked away. Retelling the story just made him feel like it was even more of his fault.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Adam rubbed his forehead. "Well that's just great" he said.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:33 pm

He stayed silent for a moment, "Do you hate me?" He still kept his eyes away, fearing the answer

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 pm

He turned his head rapidly to the younger man. "I don't hate you, William. It wasn't your fault."

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 am

William fought the urge to argue with him, if he would've stayed home Adam wouldn't be in this posittion. "K." He said simply, still keeping his eyes from the man that sat on the guest bed.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!