Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Want to Marry Inuyasha

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

I Want to Marry Inuyasha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:13 am

Naraku dead...check
Shikon no tama purfied and gone...check

That was it...Kagome Higurashi had no more reason to stay in the fuedal era. She had to get back to taking classes, being with her family, and overall moving on with her life. What was here? Nothing...except demons that wanted to kill her. Of course going to where she belonged would be the best choice for her, really the only choice. It was hard though, once she was on the other side she couldn't get back for she was without the jewel now.

"Why not marry Inuyasha?" Shippou had asked her out of the blue one day.

"What?" she'd almost choked on her lunch at hearing it, "what could that do for me?"

"It would give you a reason to stay wouldn't it?" he asked innocently, "and you've already admitted it that you love him, and his done the same. Also he can go through the well and you can write notes to your family."

Kagome had just carried on pretended her and Shippou didn't have that talk. It sounded logical, and her and Inuyasha had expressed their feelings towards each other, but marrying him? That was absurd wasn't it? She didn't belong here she had to go home, she would have the rest of her life to find a new love, and if he loved her where was he? Didn't he want to say good-bye?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I Want to Marry Inuyasha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:50 am

OOC: Okay, hmmm so this is after the manga right? Okay, is it only Canon characters or can we create our own? And one more I think...oh yeah SESSHOMARU IS MINE DAMMIT ALL PEOPLE HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH...umm yeah if itsonly canon characters I'd be Sesshomaru.
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:54 am

Shadow Slayer wrote:OOC: Okay, hmmm so this is after the manga right? Okay, is it only Canon characters or can we create our own? And one more I think...oh yeah SESSHOMARU IS MINE DAMMIT ALL PEOPLE HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH...umm yeah if itsonly canon characters I'd be Sesshomaru.

[approved feel free to reply whenever]

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:03 am

OOC: ummm what about my other questions please answer them as I'm in the dark right now thanks u=in advance.
Sesshomaru walked slowly through a forest, Rin and Jakin by his side he looked around feeling the wind blowing. His long silver hair blew out behind him as he stood waiting, he knew where he was and didn't understand why.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 am

[yes right now I only want canons, and if you take a canon your allowed to create an orginal, so if you want you can]

"Lord Sesshoumaru," Rin then said not being as quiet as she use to, "what are we doing in a place like this? There is a village nearby..."

Both her and Jaken were clueless as to what was going on, but they were sure it involved the Tetsusagia somehow seeing as how Naraku was gone.

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 am

"I...don't really know Rin, I just have a feeling that my little brother is around and so are his friends." Sesshomaru says looking around again, he starts walking towards the village now. "Jaken take care of Rin, Rin stay here." Sesshomaru says jumping now and standing near Kagome he looks around not really noticing her.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 am

"Idiot," she whispered.

This was worrying her now, where was Inuyasha? She had to go home soon for it had about weeks since she seen her family, didn't he realize the moment she went through the well she was gone forever? She wiped away the little tears that were forming from the thought as she decided to walk towards the village before seeing one of her enemies. One of the most deadly...

"Sesshoumaru," such a dangerous encounter, and instead of running all she could do was dumbly say his name. Who was the idiot now?

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:32 am

He looked at her now but didn't make a move. "Something brought me here, I don't know what it was, and I don't like it, I should stay in control of myself not some other power." He says glaring at her but still not attacking. "Jaken its alright bring Rin." Sesshomaru yells down to the imp.
OOC: Thats just a guess really, I don't have a clue what the little green bastard is heh.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:35 am

What the hell was Sesshoumaru talking about? For someone as powerful as he to be controlled by something, he should sound more angry than he was.

Jaken nodded as he walked out into the clearing with Rin, "It's Inuyasha's wench..." Could whatever it be controlling Sesshoumaru have to do with her?

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 am

Sesshomaru looked around sniffing the air as he does so he growls a bit and is surprised by it. "What the....... this is wrong where is my half brother anyway woman." He demands walking towards Kagome grabbing her with his one arm.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 am

"Let go," Kagome demanded, but didn't move. It was just one hand, but one with sharp claws that would tear into her wrist and were full of poision.

"I don't know where he is, obviously nowhere near or he would have saved me by now..."

"She has a point my lord," Jaken nodded.

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:54 am

"The fool isn't protecting you...something must be worng with him then." Sesshomaru says letting her down he puts his hand on Tenseiga. "Where could the foolish pup be?" He asks the sword hoping for an answer.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:58 am

Kagome quickly at on the edge of the well. She had a decision to make...either wait for Inuyasha to say his good-byes and be killed by Sesshoumaru, or living to see another day.

Inuyasha wasn't going to come. If he wouldn't even protect her why would he bother saying good-bye?

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:08 am

Sesshomaru sensing Kagome's fear says "i won't kill you, we...we....should look for him."

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:13 am

"I don't want to see him," she simply stated her eyes looking dead serious, "his fine. Just off doing his thing."

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:14 am

"If he was he'd be here staying by your side like the mongrol he is." Sesshomaru says calmly.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:21 am

"Just shut up," she whispered quietly.

She didn't want to be reminded. Inuyasha had nothing else to do, Naraku was gone, Kikyo was dead. All he could do was say good-bye and he wasn't here. He didn't care.

"I have to go," she stated.

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 am

"Maybe he cares to deeply for you to say good bye, maybe he doesn't want to, maybe he hopes you'll look for him." Sesshomaru says looking at her crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TamashaToko on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 am

"Shut up," Kagome told him again not knowing why she was getting so mouthy with the Lord of the Western Lands today. It was then that she started to tumble back, no, this couldnt' happen. She would have no way back, but yet she lost her balance. She reached out for the only thing she could, which was the sleeve of Sesshoumaru's kimono. Still she fell through the time portal not even noticing she was pulling Sesshoumaru through with her.

TamashaToko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 am

"What the hell are you doing?" Sesshomaru yells as he falls into the well, he suddenly grabs Kagome and holds her close that way nothing would hurt her.
OOC: I read up on him, he gets a lot more compassionate and seeing as how he's never jumped in he doesn't know what this'll do.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!