Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of Conquest~Interest Check

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Warriors of Conquest~Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:33 pm

I watched the movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, and had the idea to create an RP similar to it. It won't be exact, and there will not be an Immortal Mummy per say, but their will be a Figure of close standing. It will begin in the Northlands. Which I also found a perfectly choreographed Map by a Painter while I was browsing his sight looking for such things. Here is the map if you're interested, NorthLands. The Basic Plot for now is that times are different, Peace is something seen everywhere. The different Nations are at peace, and the New World doesn't exist. Northlands is believe to be the only civilization throughout the Entire World. So it will take place only there. But one day, a darkness comes, it sweeps across the Oceans, and the Sky. And a Warlord rises. The Master of all the Elements, and one who's skill rises beyond any other. His Armies have ravished and plagued most of this world, and now they are heading to the Northlands. Imperium and the Northlands are separated by the Mountains, only few have traveled through the two. Few people are free in Imperium, and beyond the Mountains a Large wall was built, governing their lands. Under it, the bodies of the deceased Warriors that faced him. Keeping the Wall guarded for all times. He must make it to the Glimmering Lake, a fountain of Youth to any man who steps within it. Though it is well Guards by monsters, and beasts. As well as the Guardians. Around it is said to be a fortress, though to those who travel there, it is nothing but a Frozen Wasteland. Though somewhere, the secret lies there. This RP needs much improvement, I will be playing the Warlord, to keep tabs on this, and make it go my way. The rest of you can either be Guardians of the Lake, or from the Northlands/Imperium. Only a few from Imperium though. We could use Warriors, and even Mages. Though being a Master of the Elements is something no man will have except the Lord himself. I imagine we will have a certain amount of Powerful Warriors to face him, possibly based each one of the Elements such as Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, and Metal. These the same Elements the Lord can contro, but they will be seperate. Fives Sages as such, plus their own armies, and several Side Characters including the Forces of the Lord. If you’re interested please post here. I really need more ideas than this, it is just a basic outline of my ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!