Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors RPG : TwilightMoon Forest

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Warriors RPG : TwilightMoon Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:53 am

(I am surprised that I can't seem to find any Warriors RPG here. ._.)

Main Information
In the forest the cats call home, there are four Clans. Each Clan has a leader, given nine lives by StarClan. StarClan is a group made up of the Clans' spiritual ancestors and gives guidance and even prophecies to the Clans. The leader appoints a deputy who will later succeed him or her as leader. Every Clan has a medicine cat, who communicates with StarClan and heals injured or sick cats. Most of Clan is made up of warriors, the cats who fight in battles and patrol the borders, while following the warrior code. Warriors train apprentices to become new warriors. Old or impaired warriors become elders. When a female warrior has kits, she becomes what is called a queen. Kits can not become apprentices until they are six moons old (six months).

The forest the cats live in is together with the world of humans. This allows interaction between the two species. One notable example of this is when humans, called "Twolegs" by the cats, began constructing a new road and new houses, the four Clans were forced to leave and find a new home. Beyond the Clans' territories lies a mountain range, inhabited by the Tribe of Rushing Water. The Tribe was shown to be similar to the Clans, yet it follows a different set of ancestors, the Tribe of Endless Hunting. In a town near the Clans' old home lived a vicious group of cats called BloodClan, led by a cat called Scourge. Also living in the surrounding area are cats without owners or Clans, known as loners, and house cats, called kittypets.

(Thank Wikipedia for the main information about this series of books.)

Storyline:
ShadowClan strikes again! For all those times the new generation of Warriors had been pretty pleasant, until there was an old, but hidden Clan; ShadowClan, trying to take over the Clans of the TwilightMoon Forest(yes, new place.) during the season called as dry-leaf(winter), and so they took the advantage when the other Clans are having a shortage of food. The rest of the Clans had a meeting during Full Moon, and they had been noticing the sudden scents of ShadowClan nearby their patrol path. The war begins from here, and those who are cowards shall be cowards forever, and those who are brave enough to sacrifice themselves will devote themselves to the Clan and may will win the war. And so will the StarClan, the seniors of all, the ancestors to their world; will help against ShadowClan.

Clans
StarClan
Original characters from the book, we are all new generations. And those from the book, are dead and our ancestors.

ThunderClan
Characters of ThunderClan: Peaceful, and are very pleasant to be with, they respect the other Clans(except for ShadowClan, of course.) They are devoted to their Clan, very fierce in battles and loyal to their leaders. They do seem to have the best courage amongst the other Clans.
Prey: Whatever they can find in the Forest.
StarClan side: Thunderstar, Owlstar, Bluestar and Firestar.

RiverClan
Characters of RiverClan: They are calm, sleek and beautiful, slim for most of the female cats. They love to collect rocks and shells, for their beauty.
Prey: Fishes and water voles; and maybe mice too.
StarClan side: Riverstar, Crookedstar and Leopardstar.

WindClan
Characters: Dashy, fast, and unbelievably fierce. Pretty loyal too. They are really proud because they are the closest to the Moonstone.
Prey: Rabbits.
StarClan side: Windstar, Corsestar, Tallstar and Onestar.

Last but not least..

ShadowClan
Characters: Aggressive and ambitious, they are also bloodlust. They seem to be the most un-cooperating Clan of all.
Prey: Lizards, and frogs. Also snakes if possible.
StarClan side: Shadowstar, Raggedstar, Brokenstar, Nightstar, Tigerstar and Blackstar.

Here are the ranks for each Clan:
Leader - The leader will have nine lives and has a star in the end of their name.
Deputy - Typically just a normal Warrior, but has a special position and trusted by the Leader.
Medicine Cat - A female cat who must not fall in love. And is like either the doctor or nurse of the Clan, a FEMALE.
Elders - worn out warriors.
Warriors - Apprentices who passed the tests and fights for the Clan.
Apprentice - A kit over than six moons to train to be warriors. And they have -paw as a suffix for their names.
Queens - Female cats/warriors expecting kits.

Warrior Codes:
- Loyalty must remain to your Clan.
- Do not hunt or trespass another Clan's camp.
- Elders and young kits must be fed first.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten.
- Kits must be over six moons to be apprentice.
- Newly appointed Warrior must perform a silent vigil(ritual) for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- The deputy will be the Clan Leader after the Leader before had died.
(I do not want to give all of them. You can guess what are the others, they are obviously obvious.)

And so, for you players, each of us must have a Character for each Clan to avoid crowding of one Clan. (That is, if you were all going to just join ThunderClan...) But no, we are going to avoid that, we must ALL have a cat for each Clan. Except for StarClan. Thank you.

Template:
Name: For example, Leafpaw.One adjective/noun + a part of the cat's body.
Clan: Again, and remember, we must all have four cats each. To avoid an over-population.
Appearance: Picture allowed. Brief descriptions are allowed too. But please, please please use the URL, because it's nicer that way. And so we don't take huge spaces.
Tidbits of personality: Just use keywords. I don't need tons of describing.

And what ever are you waiting for? JOIN IN. And if you need any help, just ask, I'm fine. :D

My Cats
Name: Wintertail
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: Wintertail
Tidbits of personality: Sleek, agile, fast, elegant, calm and quiet.

Name: Duskstar
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: Duskstar
Tidbits of personality: Bloodlust, strong, aggressive and fierce.

Name: Springpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: Springpaw
Tidbits of personality: Noisy, annoying, strong, confident and energetic.

Name: Strongheart
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Strongheart
Tidbits of personality: Calm, protective, mature, strong-willed but sad and miserable at times.

Sorry if the images are bad in quality. They are found, and if you found any that is yours, it is used to just to refer the appearances of the RP characters, not using them.

And note, I don't need over literate players, but they are welcome. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Warriors RPG : TwilightMoon Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:05 am

This sounds intresting but im a bit confused? sorry could you um possibly explain it but um smalleR?
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 am

This is about war between Clans of Forest Cats. Well, CAT, and I mean it, CATS. Not Tigers, Lions, Cougars and all. They grew up in each Clan(they choose for themselves or they already have the bloodline of the Clan) and devote themselves to the Clan with their lives to protect their family. In this case, the ShadowClan has decided to disagree with having to cooperate with other Clans, as they might should've, because of the "Twolegs"(human) destroying their homes from time to time. But here, we do not want to include anything about Twoleg, just cats between themselves.
Last edited by chou. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 am

(Ooc: Oh alright so what do we do to sign up? forgive me this is the 1st rp ive tried without my friend to tell me what to do)

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:27 am

Just post all four of your cats' templates. =D We need about four cats for each player though, because we don't want to crowd one Clan.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:45 am

Template:
Name:Starclaw
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Quiet Loyal a bit niave

Name: Silver-Heart
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Quiet Regal kind very good fighter

Name: Blood-Claw
Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: Cold calculating Blood thirsty merciless

Name: Little-paw
Clan:RiverClan
Personality: eager to learn bouncy yet quiet and intelligent a bit annoying
Last edited by Kohanna on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 am

Only the Leaders can have their names end with Star.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:16 am

(ooc: so what do we do now?)

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 am

We still need more people.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sportygoth on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:17 pm

WARRIORS SERIES!!! YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!
Reminder: Victorian roleplay. Where the men wear top hats and the cola has cocaine.

Sportygoth
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda-luver on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Cool! I'd love to join! Here it goes:

Name: Ashtail
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: http://www.siamesekittens.com/photof.jpg
Tidbits of personality: Quick, clever, witty, tough, caring, can be a bit harsh at times. Female

Name: Graystar
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previe ... 957595.JPG
Tidbits of personality: Sly, sarcastic, fun-loving, charming, speedy, and loyal. He can get down to buisness, though. Male

Name: Scarpaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearance: http://i.pbase.com/g6/92/686692/2/75732103.SAKUQVWE.jpg
Tidbits of personality:Tough, harsh, and tricky. Male

Name: Swiftheart
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: http://imeleon.com/photo/222/lying_orange_cat.jpg
Tidbits of personality: Swift, rowdy, kind, clever, and sarcastic. Female.
Last edited by Panda-luver on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
You know, sometimes I wonder if I come from the same species as you.

Panda-luver
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Name: Dartpaw
Clan: Wind Clan
Appearance: http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previe ... 268016.JPG
Tidbits of personality: Male, Large Ego. Playful and sometimes acts a bit smarty. Very Fast

Name: Blacktail
Clan: Shadow Clan
Apperance: http://130.15.90.245/pictures/Rocky%20b ... 0white.jpg
Tidbits of personality: Male, Wonders at nature. Sleak and a good hunter.

Name: Spottedpelt
Clan: Thunder Clan
Appearance: https://www.hoglezoo.org/images/animal_ ... tedCat.jpg
Tidbits of personality: Quiet, Spectlative, Wise, and a voice of reason.

Name: WhiteStar
Clan: River Clan
Appearance: http://www.coolest-cat-care.com/images/ ... -breed.jpg
Tidbits of personality: Sleek, Good swimmer, Good hunter and fisher, Physicaly Weak.
Last edited by TemplarWarden on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 am

There's no other leader except for Duskstar. :(

I need more leaders and deputies before we start.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda-luver on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:18 am

ooc: I can always change a few of mine... If you want. I'm sorry, that's the only way I can think of. Wait! I have an idea. There's four of us, right? And there's four clans; am I still correct? Well what if we all picked a cat to be leader from the cats that we made, and each one of us was a leader for a different clan? It could work...I CALL WINDCLAN!

Panda-luver
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:14 am

Sure. Just change your character name into Graystar. And I am DuskStar, the leader for ShadowClan. Thanks for the great idea. ;)

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 am

That sounds good. Okay, i'll be the Riverclan leader. I'll change my character.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:16 am

Any moar? 83

chou.
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!