Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of Tao

Warriors of Tao

a part of “Warriors of Tao”, a fictional universe by Wei_Wuxian.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors of Tao”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Warriors of Tao

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Warriors of Tao"

These are the rules:

1) I only want dedicated roleplayers to sign up. If you are going to join and then stop posting, please don’t even sign up. It’s a waste of your time and mine. What I say is law. If anyone is interested in becoming my co-gm don’t hesitate to ask me. Please have prior experience before you apply for the co-gm spot.
2) Treat others the way you want to be treated. If your character is in a fight with someone else’s character be fair. Your character is not GOD; he can’t block, deflect, absorb and counter every move that’s thrown at them. Be fair and HAVE FUN.
3) I understand that life has a way of sneaking up on everyone, therefore, if you are going to be gone for a while, LET US KNOW, that way we can work around your character and keep the RP moving.
4) Have fun, I haven’t spent three hours of my life typing this up for it to not be fun. Try to have fun and progress the plot. If you have an idea that you want to put into the plot, by all means pitch it and if it works I’ll add it in.
5) Anyone can portray Lord Kamodo, but remember Lord Kamodo isn’t a god either; he’s a very powerful dark warlock but not a god.
6) RP with as many characters as you can handle. First come first serve on the elements, however, if you are MIA then your element will be put up for grabs. Put chocolate brownies in your profile somewhere to let me know you read the rules.
7) I should mention the “no auto hitting” rule but as we know there are some cases that auto hitting is needed to further along the plot, still keep in mind that people don’t like for you to automatically hit their character. I should also mention the “no sex scenes” rule but I feel you are all mature enough to send all excessive scenes to PM. This is a mature RP.

In order to get the photograph to justify itself to the right, you have to put it as follows:

{right}{img}url goes here{/img}{/right}

Simply replace these {} with these []

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Re: [OOC] Warriors of Tao

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 pm

All who are approved, please post in the OOC.........

All those who want to sign up please post in the OOC that you are going to sign up.

So far everyone who has signed up as been approved.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm

I would like to reserve a member of the Order.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lollipop on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:41 pm

I would also like to reserve a character, making her now. ^^

Lollipop
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 am

Wondrous, I am going to post the list of elements and there will be a single strike through of the element that has been taken.

Order of Light

Water
Air/Wind
Fire (lava, heat, etc…. NO LIGHTENING)
Earth (rocks, ground, etc...)
Ice
Wood/Nature (bugs, trees, vines, animals, etc...)
Poison
Darkness/Shadows
Light
Psychic (limit telekinesis)
Aura/Spirit/Life
Weather
Electricity
Metal

Dark Alliance

Water
Air/Wind
Fire (lava, heat, etc…. NO LIGHTENING)
Earth (rocks, ground, etc...)
Ice
Wood/Nature (bugs, trees, vines, animals, etc...)
Poison
Darkness/Shadows
Light
Psychic (limit telekinesis)
Aura/Spirit
Weather
Electricity
Metal
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 am

I would also like to point out that this RP will start when there are enough characters to begin and the opening post will be my character locating each one of the Order of Light members and recruiting them. So, with that said, it's important to know that all those who signed up for Order of Light aren't Order of Light members YET but don't worry, you will be recruited in the RP and you don't have to change a thing.

Thanks you all for joining, I can't ready to get started, I am about to post my character in a few moments.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

a few more people and we will start. We have six so far, so I'll start this when six more join or six more characters are added making a total of 12.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lollipop on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Are you, or have you, put up a Characters Wanted thread? Maybe some people will take interest that way.

Lollipop
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Gathering 12 characters is going to take ages, but sadly your right.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 am

Yes I will put it in the Wanted section of this site and hopefully gather RPers that way. Zen Ink has signed up for this RP.

While I am on the subject, if anyone feels that anyone's character is too powerful do let me know and I will politely approach them.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 pm

BUMP

This starts 02/18/2011

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm

I think we should start, people are not really looking anymore and I really hope that this role play can continue and it is stopping now I think it is dying.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Alright, we shall begin today. Anyone who joined can start posting in the IC which is the POSTING tab

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!