Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wassup? The Queen of J!nxing has arrived! ^.0

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Wassup? The Queen of J!nxing has arrived! ^.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J!nxie Maees on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Hey whats up? My name is J!nxy(Real name ^.^) and I would like to say:
Hello! And I look forward to roleplaying with all of you! ;)

~J!nxie Maees =)P
Have any questions for me then now is the day and time to ask em lol =3
And Lancelot, his head held high said, "I stand for love of Guinevere....for pride in love." ~Lancelot's Trial
Sir Tristan spoke, "I love my uncle's wife. For her I gladly suffer:she is my heart's delight. Insult, the one who tempts me. And she for whom I'm pure. My love for her confounds me, and is all of which I'm sure. I understand my brother's contradictions..." ~Sir Tristan, Lancelot's Trial

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

J!nxie Maees
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Wassup? The Queen of J!nxing has arrived! ^.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey-low there J!nxie Maees,

My name is Lilaiy and it is a pleasure to meet you! That is a wonderful name!

Welcome to RolePlayGateway. I've been told this site is much different from other roleplay sites. Here, this guide will help you get started.

If you have any other questions or need any help, I'm always here :)

Best Wishes,
Lilaiy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J!nxie Maees on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Ermmm...I have a question concerning PMing and replying to PM's. It won't exactly let me reply to any PM's or send any and I'm really confused over this subject can you tell me whats wrong?

J!nxie Maees
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby susanexpress1 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 am

Hello, I am susan and I am new to this forum. Nice to meet you.

susanexpress1
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J!nxie Maees on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 am

Hi Susan ^.^ Its a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm J!nxy as you can tell...hehehehe....XD

J!nxie Maees
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 am

Hey i'm new to i hope we will both enjoy RPing together in the future.
GL and GOOD RPing!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J!nxie Maees on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 am

Cool I hope to Roleplay with you soon as well Ludwig! ^.^ If you find an interesting roleplay and wanna roleplay just PM the details and I'll join with ya!

J!nxie Maees
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi J!nxie,

In response to your PM question. Your PM's will "unlock" after you post a few times. If they haven't already unlocked, HERE is a post with everything you need to know :)

Hope this helps!

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!