Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Watch out, I might bite

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Watch out, I might bite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 pm

-He let on a frown and looked at himself. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt, aww but he really liked this shirt. He stole it off a dead guy a while ago. Letting out a sigh, he slipped off the black and grey long sleeved shirt and handed it to her. " So you'll be warm.." He didn't mind, walking about without a shirt on,it was that his body was so pale..and dead looking. Well of course! He's dead, but that's beside the point. His muscles were as big as they looked when he had a shirt on, but..no like..body builder big EWWW. Pretty decent and sexy...mmmm..-

( Sorry xD I tend to be very random when I post.)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! >_>~~ Lazerbeams!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:43 pm

((It is fine! I laughed when you put the EWWW))

Kay's eyes widened a little as her eyes grazed the now shirtless Dominic, looking away quickly to hide her blushing as the cool air made the redness recede from her face. His body was perfectly built to a thin, muscular finish. "But... won't you get cold?" He was practically half naked and it was pretty cold compared to the hot, sweltering day they had. She took a deep breath, wondering how anyone could possibly look so good and have not even one flaw noticeable.... Or be so lucky.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 pm

" I don't get cold..trust me.." He said and ushered her to put on the shirt. Slipping his hands into his pockets, he let the wind sway his hair. They seemed to be pretty far away from the city by now, but it still wasn't far enough for him. They had to be..where no person could randomly walk in on him eating. He really hated when they did that.It was such a hassle killing the prey and the one who spotted him. He had to be more careful from now on, any more screw ups could cost him his life. "....Hrm..." He rolled his gray eyes and continued to walk stairing at the stars in the distant sky. It had been awhile since he really took the time to appreciant the sky and the world that surrounds it. Most of the time he was loathing it, spitting on it for the world had done to him.-

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm

"If you say so..." Kay nodded her head and took the shirt, putting it on a little guiltily. She cringed lightly when she could not see her hands, having the shirt been too big for her. Truthfully she did not like her frail disposition but their was nothing she could do about her... Genetics... Either. "So, do you do this often? I mean stay up this late and stay outside. You must practically sleep all day if you stay up so late!" She said this lightly and chuckled a little after she finished. She knew that when ever she did stay up this late that she had slept past noon and further if she was tired enough.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:09 pm

" Hmm?" He turned to her, almost forgetting she was still standing next to him. Dom had been so caught in his own thoughts. "..well..it depends on the night most of the time. Other than that I don't really sleep.." That wasn't a lie, there had been only few placed he could sleep without being shooed away. Then agian, he didn't really need any sleep at all. Staring down at her, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. She looked odd in his shirt, but..he kinda liked the though of a woman in his clothes..it made him feel like a man. In an odd kind of way.-

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 pm

"oh.. well then I suppose that works if you do not sleep much," She said slowly. She knew some people who needed a bare maximum two houras every night so this was basically nothing big to her, nothing new that is. "Wow, I can't believe how different this place looks compared to the rest of the city. It is so... calming" She said, a smile forming on her face again. She liked looking at pretty sceneries and this part of the envirement was cut off from the rest of the city, almost unrecognizable, it was very pretty to her.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:29 pm

" Yeah...I like it.." He nodded and spotted a small hill off in the distance. Perfect he thought, seduce the bait and then attack! He let on a sly smile and then pointed to the hill " Maybe..we could get a better look at the sky from there.." Regardless of if she wanted to go or not, he began to walk towards the hill. His pace was faster than normal, almost as if he was in a rush. " Let's get this over with.." He spoke under his breath. Once on the hill he sat down in the grass, extending his legs. Funny, he couldn't remember anything that they had talked about. Dom had pretty much sailed through the conversation without any thought(( hey sorry, but I think I'm going to get off for a little, I'll be back on later!.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Kay looked up the hill and shrugged, following him as he walked towards the hill. She really had nothing better to do and she honestly did want to see the sky now that he had mentioned it. Once she was on the hill she sat down next to him, leaving plenty of room between them. "Wow. It actually does look a lot prettier," She said, looking at the sky only. This night was almost perfect. She had met a new friend, saw another part of town, only thing she needed now was another reason not to go home then she would be completely happy. But other then that she felt like she was in some sort of dream to appease her thoughts.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:08 am

-Dom leaned back in the grass staring letting the cool breeze fly over his pale skin. "...." He didn't speak he only stared at the sky, arching his brow he noticed that the sky was getting somewhat brighter in the distance."..Sun.." He spoke under his breath. He quickly jumped up from his sitting position and began to walk " I have to go.." Not looking back he began to run, it was almost a race agianst time. Once Dom was out of her sight, he jumped onto the side of a building and began to crawl along the sides keeping in the shadows. Open window! Quickly scrambling to the open window he jumped inside and ran into the farthest corner of the room which had not been tainted by anykind of light yet.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:16 am

((lol I thought that would happen! Other then that she would have been a goner!))

Kay watched in puzzlement as Dom started running away, the sun beginning to rise only moments after he left. "oh... well... bye," She sighed, knowing just as well that she had to go to. She moved her now warm arms and her eyes widened. She was still wearing his shirt! She jumped up from sitting and quickly ran in his direction, trying to find where he had gone but could not. She sighed "Oh well... I guess I will give it to you a different night." She slowly started to walk in the direction of her house, more tired then she had been in a long, long time.

She walked in to the house slowly and cautiously, knowing that her dad would not likely be awake for at least a few more hours. Kay walked up the stairs and headed for her bedroom, crashing quickly on contact with comfy comforter and fell asleep only moments after the sun had completely rised.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 pm

(( xD! You said over a peirod of a few nights so yeah..))

Dom let out a quick sigh, placing a hand on his forhead. " That..was close.." He had always heard of what would happen to a vampire if they stayed in the sun to long, but he wasn't sure. He didn't want to take any chances, last time he stayed out in the sun for only a second, he felt so weak that it was like someone had drained the life and energy right out of him. Dom leaned agianst the wall, watching the sleeping person from the corner of his eye. At the first sign of movement he jumped into the closet near by. " Forced to hide in closets.." he huffed to himself and shut his eyes, but it's not like he could sleep.-

( So, do you want to start it off agian at the next night?, or do you want to keep it doing in day?))

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:50 pm

((I think the next night, Cause unfortunately their is not much you can not talk about when you are in a closet))

Once again Kay had found herself leaving her house in the middle of the night, this time full of energy from sleeping all day. She had taken the shirt that she had been given from Dominic in case she saw him again, but for some odd reason she doubted that she would. He had seemed like a distant person, the type that you only saw once. She sighed, not really remembering why she had left again but knowing it was a good reason, almost as good as last night. Maybe she had really just wanted to see if she could find Dominic again? Maybe she really did not even meet him and he was just a dream? She shook her head, the shirt was proof that he was alive.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:14 pm

-Crossing his legs, he layed back and looked at the massive moon on the over head. Quickly he percked up, taking in a deep breath. " That scent.." Scrambling to his feet he leaned over the edge of the building looking down at Kay like he did the night before. "..I knew it.." He smirked and stood up jumping to the other building landing gracefully on his feet. He jumped to the next building and the next until he was far away enough to look like he was casually walking. Sliding down into the alley way, he walked out shoving his hands into his pocket and gliding along the carefree streets looking into shop windows and such.-
( xD! Hey! Just so you know, I may not be on a lot so if I'm slow replying I am sooo sorry! I don't own a computer so I rely on friends to use theirs. o_o!)

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:19 pm

((Oh it is fine! And sorry I posted but it got deleted! But really their should never be any reason you should need to say sorry about something like that. You should have the freedom to come back a month later without even muttering the word sorry, it is your life!))

Kay continued to walk, her mind truthfully hoping that she could find Dominic but her brain knowing that this was a really big city, too big for that type of coincidence. She tightened her grip around the shirt from that thought, wondering if she truthfully was ever going to find him again. Was it only the shirt that made her want to see him. She shook her head, of course it was. It was a nice shirt and she was sure that he would want it back. Her eyes slowly drifted forward and locked on a figure not too far from her. Kay's eyes widened lightly, the figure looking oddly familiar. ... is that... really Dominic? As she got closer she was sure. What were the odds! "Dominic? " She called out, now only a half a block away. she smiled lightly.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:59 pm

-Dom was smiling so big that his small fangs were popping out. Hearing his name called, he lifted his head from looking at the ground and put on a fake surprised look. "..Oh! Kay..What are the chances? two nights in a row.." Slipping a hand from his pocket he slightly waved at her in an awkward mannor. Bleh! Waving at the food..his mother had always told him not to play with his food, but in this case he had no choice. " How did you sleep?" he commented looking at her energetic posture.-

( Awww you're so kind, I wish more people were like you v_v!)

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am

((Thanks so much! And people are like me, cause you are just as kind))

Kay smiled and waved when he waved to her. "Actually very well. Thank you for asking." Thanks to her ability to sleep whenever she felt like it and her Dads work, she was able to sleep in all day since it was a Saturday. She smiled a little more when she remembered why she had come here in the first place and held up the shirt. "I was hoping I would be able to see you again. You forgot to take your shirt back when you left so quickly," She held out the shirt to him politely.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:22 am

-Dom stared at the shirt, flarring his nostrals. Her scent was all over his shirt, there was no way he could take it back. The scent wouldn't come out no matter how many times that shirt was washed. Cleaning his throat he looked at his newly dressed self. A black button up t-shirt, and blue jeans..he could live without that one shirt, if she couldn't keep it, he'd burn it.
" Thank you..but you can keep it, just in case you get cold.."

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:26 am

((lol good point.))

Kay looked at him in puzzlement for a few seconds but then smiled politely, seeing as she had brought this shirt for nothing she felt a bit embarrassed. "oh, Thank you. I will keep this in mind... next time I get cold," Her hand faltered back to her side, the shirt now wrapped around it completely. "So why are you out here tonight? Did you fall of the roof again?" She hoped it was not that.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 am

Dom snickered a bit and shook his head " nah, no roof jumping tonight...I was just out for a walk." Doms voice was low, almost seducing. This was his attemp at convencing her to follow him to the spot they were at last night. Hoping it wouldn't take as long, so he could eat and go on about his buisness instead of waisting so much time on one person. Any other vampire would have givin up by now, or made the stupid mistake of attacking in public. Ahh no, he was differant, he was stuborn, he couldn't take no for an answer. No way he's not being a chicken shit!

( Lol!)

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 am

Kay nodded her head "Me too, The city is a nice place to take a walk in. Especially with it being one of the top ten safest cities. I heard almost no one dies here!" She said light heartedly. She wondered if he had been going to the same place as before or if he had been trying to find a new beautiful place again. Her mind pondered about the thoughts of yesterday, reminiscing on her dream like day like it had never even happened. Thankfully the proof that it did happen was right in front of her. It was all the proof she needed!

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!