Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Reality

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Welcome to Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:12 pm

One of the Grayers;Hollywood Star: For years and years you've been living the good life. Your mom died a couple over years ago, after you had become famous and you're dad had divorced her before you became famous. Your father and your siblings and yourself have never gotten along. He is a rich movie director, always incouraging others not to get you gigs or sign you for anything and sometimes it works. He has a big name in Hollywood and never is afraid to use it against you all. You and your siblings now live alone, since you have bought a house with the millions of dollars that you all have. You're living the good life. Everything seems to come easy, no worries and no troubles. You get whatever you want, whenever you want it without having any second thoughts. This is your world and you know nothing but it. It's July 1st and you are all ready to have a great night out partying. You attempt to use all of your credit cards at the local mall but every one gets declined. You call up your manager who doesn't answer as well as your personal assistants and everyone that has worked for you. They have all left and have taken every bit of money with them. Moving back home with your father and his new family. It's your only choice.

One of the Grayers;The Father's side; For your entire life you grew up with a dad who has one of the biggest names in Hollywood. Paparrazzi every where, cameras flashing, money being spent, doing whatever you want, whenever you want is something that you and you're siblings are used to. Your father grumply announces that his kids, your half siblings will be moving back in. You have heard about them and their bankruptcy but laughed it. It didn't effect you until now. You will be forced to live and get along with them. Your half siblings who are older than you will now be incharge and you can't do anything about it. Or can you?

Okay, We'll start on the day that they move into the father's home.

Connor finished skateboarding and walked down the driveway up to the large porch which led to his house. He remembered that his half siblings would be arriving today. His father had been in a bad mood for the past week and this was the reason.

Connor dropped his skateboard on the porch and ran up the stairs, walking into the kitchen and sitting down on the counter. He grabbed a vitaim water and a bag of chips and walked into the family room where he sat down on one of the leather chairs. He wasn't supposed to eat in here but he didn't care. It's not like he followed the rules anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Welcome to Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeatherT. on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Scarlett knocked on Connor's door, waiting to be let in. She had been his next door neighbor a little over a couple years ago, right around when his mom died. She was always wondering what was going on in his life. Still, she could've easily turned on the tv and saw what ever videos the paparazzi had made. It wasn't what prefered to do, and the invasion of privacy was awful. In her opinion, it was all rather dramatic although she never dared to say so.

She leaned against the door frame, fiddling with the sleeve of her shirt as she continued to wait.
Last edited by HeatherT. on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Tell your people they work for me now."

"We don't work for freaks."

"Well how about we chop you up and serve you to your poodles? Then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is."

-The Joker

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeatherT.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Bella was the first to arrive. She pulled up in a taxi, and a million memories hit the seventeen year old when she saw the house. Everything had gone wrong since her mother had died. Her career had taken off, yes, and the young girl was now shown everywhere as a huge celebrity, but the bankruptcy was sending her to a house that wasn't a home, and a family she hated. And a complete skank for a step-mother.

She stepped out of the taxi and collected her suitcase, paying her cab driver, and walked towards her old home. Pushing open the door, she stepped inside, and put down her suitcase. She wasn't looking forward to this.
"Hello?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:58 pm

[[ HeatherT. , could you post a form on this welcome-reality-t10880.html ]]

Connor heard someone downstairs. He turned off "Grow Up" by Simple Plan and walked down the large stairs into the main hallway. He saw a girl at the door who he recognized, from a magazine that their father had shown them to be Bella.

He scratched his head and looked around for his dad. When he didn't see him around he shrugged and walked over to Bella.
"Yeah?" He asked as he eyed her.

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:21 pm

She got out of the taxi, grabbing her bags and walking up to the front door. She sighed at the memories this house brought back, and knocked three times. Stupid bitches at the mall. Don't they know who I am?! she thought to herself as she waited. "Oh come on, someone fucking answer the door already!" she mumbled to herself.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Connor stepped aside from Bella and behind her to the door. He pulled it open and saw another one of his halfsiblings. He moved over so that she could come in.

"So you two must be full sisters.." He said looking at the two. He couldn't quite remember this ones name but he was pretty sure that the other one was Bella. He looked at them from foot to head. "What's your names?" He demanded as he leaned against the wall. "And how old are you?"

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:31 pm

"Sheila. But call me Sheila, and I'll get mad. I'm Shi," she said, walking inside.

"Where do I put my stuff? And where am I going to be sleeping?" In a hotel, if it was an option, she thought to herself.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:38 pm

"Alright Shelia," He said with a grin creeping across his tanned face. "I'm Connor. Now do what I say and answer me," He said rolling his eyes. "How old are you?"

He looked up at the stairs, "I'll tell you that after you answer me."

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:41 pm

"Don't you even dare try to call me that again," she said, her eyes and voice ice cold.

"And I'm 21. Why do you ask?"

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:51 pm

"Good," He said happily. "Only 7 years older than me. You won't be too hard to tame, now will you?" He asked. Amusement showed on his faces and eyes as he continued, "Now that you've screwed your life up fully and completely I'll show you too your new cage or bedroom as you'll take it," He said as he walked toward the stairs, keeping his glistening eyes fixed on her.

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:55 pm

She dope slapped him on the back of his head, picking up her bags and following him.

"I'll bet I've had a better life than you have," she said, walking up the stairs. "What do you guys even do here?"

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Connor rubbed the back of his head as he continued up the stairs. He could smell the delicious smell of the food being made for lunch by the cook and wanted to leave this girl and go eat but he decided it could wait. "Catch up with us when you can," He called down the stairs to Bella. He got to the top of the stairs and walked down the hall, painted in a dark blue color. His socks slided across the wooden floor as they passed many expensive, decorated and unique rooms all wearing different brightly colored paint.

He continued to walk until they reached the thread of empty rooms, full of furniture but no people. He walked into one of them, motioning her to follow. "This one's yours," He said as she asked the question.

"Well we've got a pool out back, tennis courts, basketball courts, a bunch of dirtbikes, everything else sports related, all of the electronic games you could wish for, a home theatre in the basement and some pretty sick speaker systems all around the house. I'm pretty sure most of the bedrooms have TV's and computers also. We're usually never home though. There's always great parties and places to go considering who my dad- well yours too - is."

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 pm

"What's the neighborhood like? And you're only fourteen?" she asked, following him and setting her bags on the bed.

"Oh, but the most important question is, when's lunch? I'm starving."

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:33 am

OOC: could you keep the posts a bit longer?

"Great neighborhood. Great people. Too many paparrazzi," He said as he looked around the room. "And yes I am fourteen. Lunch is in 15 minutes but you can go down there and eat whenever," He finished as he slightly waved and walked back down the stairs.

"Need help finding your room or can you do it yourself, Bella?" He asked. He wasn't 100 percent sure that her name was Bella but he waas pretty sure that she was the one.

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:40 am

Bella looked over at her half-brother. She didn't hold a big grudge agaisnt them. It was Chelsea she hated, the woman who had replaced her mother. Bella had never hated someone as much as her.
"Help would be nice," She told him, in an attempt to be friendly.
"It's Connor, right?" She asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice. She'd never bothered to learn the names of her half-siblings, and now that was coming back to bite her in the ass.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:47 am

Chris sat at his piano in his room. Fiddling with the mic for a while he got back up and opened his door slightly letting a bit off air in. Pressing record on the computer he sat down and began to play the introduction to "Early Mourning" by Alesana. breathing in slowly he began to sing.

"Last night i forgot,
how the sound of your voice whispered sweet,
goodbyes your eyes left to die,

I'm alone, too understand why

why not one more night,
one last kiss goodbye
my sweet love tonight
i hope the stars still spell out your name
where you are

kiss my closing eyes
help me sleep without you I'm so lost
and tonight i cry
tell me why

i cant live without your warm embrace

why not one more night,
one last kiss goodbye
my sweet love tonight
i hope the stars still spell out your name
where you are

i close my eyes and you are everything i see
goodbye

goodbye to you my love
i will forget you
I'll see you soon
goodbye my love
goodbye to you me love
i will forget you
let me live!"

Chris softly screamed the last verse as the song ended. getting up he stopped the recording and contemplated on what to do next.

(heres the song if you wish : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gbkRkJCSDPo
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeAgainstTheWorld on Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Connor nodded. "Yeah and follow me," He said as he grabbed one of her suitcases and began to walk up the stairs. He lightly dragged his empty hand along the banister as he made his way to the top. He waited for Bella and then continued down the same hallway with the brightly colored rooms as he had a few minutes ago except he was with Sheila. He came to another empty room and put her bag down in the doorway.

"Heres an empty one but theres others down the hall if you don't like this one," He said as he stepped away from the door so that she could look around.

MeAgainstTheWorld
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Bella followed, and walked into her room, smiling at him to show she'd be fine. She closed the door, looking forward to a bit of privacy. She started to unpack, and then realised that this was her old bedroom. How ironic. She allowed herself a small smile, before sitting on the bed, taking out a book to read. As she focused on Forget Me Not, she started to softly sing her most recent song, 'The Cross'.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:36 pm

She opened her suitcases and started to unpack, glancing at the clock a few times. Damn, she was hungry. Nothing since breakfast, and she'd usually eat by this time. Her phone rang, and she fished it out of her Coach bag. "Hello?" she asked.
"Oh my gosh, Shi! Where are you?" her friend asked.
"Dad's house."
"What? That director's house? Why?"

"Long story. I have to go eat lunch, so I'll be back later. Bye." She hung up, and went downstairs for lunch.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Chris walked out of his room planning on getting something to eat. Stopping when he heard singing, he swiveled round and walked towards the voice. knocking on the door first then opening it he poked his head around the door he said "that's nice, put it to music yet?" he smirked at the girl recognisng her as one of his new stepsisters.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!