Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

{~*Welcome to West Ridge High!*~}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

{~*Welcome to West Ridge High!*~}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 am

It's high school time. We're starting as freshman. What really happens at high school? High school is when you can form cliques, groups, bffs, and boyfriend or a girlfriend. But then again, you can spread vicious lies and rumors about your rivals, and bond with fake friends. Hook up with other students, and see what things turn out to be. Earn yearbook signatures by going to special events like homecoming and sci-fi movie openings or by earning student standouts like cutest couple and most artistic. Form organizations, get kicked out or brought in the cliques. It's when you make up and break up. It's when you might think your life is a lie for hanging out with traitors. Will you stomp off from your friends and become plastic? Or just the opposite? Will you make someone's life miserable? A few blunders will make your reputation drop down, you'll be an outcast, a reject, and you'll never go to college if you ever wanted to. Is that all high school can do to you? Or maybe your life is perfect. You don't need this at all. You have the bestest friends, awesome parents, cute siblings or no siblings, and the most amazing boyfriend. High school has its drama, you have your choice. Welcome to west ridge high.

-no godmodding
-no powerplay
-cussing is allowed, do not overdo it please.
-I'm not giving a specific rating to the romance, just don't get graphic.
-do not start unless I say so, I don't want the board to get overcrowded that way.

character skeleton:

name:
a bit of history:
birthplace:
personality:
hobbies:

my characters:

name:Hailey
picture): Image
a bit of history: Hailey was abandoned as a just-born baby by her 14 year old mother on a park bench. She was found by a woman, the same day,then spent one month of her life at the orphanage and was adopted by the same woman who had found her. Hailey led a great life and now, she was finally a freshman in high school. She grew up with one parent, and no siblings. Hailey met her real mother at the age of eleven and found out she was part Italian, because her mother was half Italian.
birthplace:California
personality:Very hyperactive, and sugar high. Crazy, fun-loving and has a good sense of humor. She loves to help others with their problems, and take insane risks. Hailey has a bad habit of bottling up her worries and never telling in one, she hides it with a huge smile.
hobbies:writing, hanging out. Hailey loves to write, and she also plays a guitar and sing.

name:Kaitlyn
picture:
a bit of history:Kaitlyn was found as a two day year old baby on the doorstep of a just-married couple who didn't have children yet. After being discovered, she was admitted to the orphanage by the adoption agency. At the orphanage, she met Hailey. Since they were babies, they don't remember much now. Kaitlyn's a freshman in high school. She was adopted by the couple who had found her on their doorstep, after two months. When she was three, she met Hailey again, since they were neighbors, and found about their history.
birthplace:Arkansas.
personality:Serious. Smart, and very friendly. She's much more mature than Haley. Kaitlyn's still alot of fun, but she never jumps to conclusions.
hobbies:reading, she loves to read. Hanging out with her friends, or playing the piano. When she grows up, Kaitlyn wants to be a lawyer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: {~*Welcome to West Ridge High!*~}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 am

Can you save me a spot? I'm going to have to make my profile when I get home from school.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 am

Yes, sure I'll save you a spot.

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:42 am

Can I join? :]
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am

Yes, you may join. Could you post a character sheet please?

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:47 am

Hi there remember me! I really love these school-based RP’S!
Name: Ruby
Picture:
A bit of history: Her mom, Rebecca was a rich spoilt girl going round with lots of boys in her teens. Finally when she was 18 she got pregnant with her 21-year-old boyfriend; the guy left her but her parents were understanding and Ruby was born. Rebecca changed completely, she worked hard and inherited her father’s huge company and Ruby lived a pretty happy life with her family never missing her father.
Birthplace: Paris, France
Personality: Just like her mom, Ruby is outspoken and sadly a bit spoilt but she also has a softer side and can be an extremely loyal and understanding friend but on the other hand she is a dangerous foe to have as well. And she absolutely adores teasing her friends about boys!
Hobbies: She loves music and has an extremely sweet voice. She also loves fashion designing, shopping, flirting, and hanging out with friends. Also she was the editor of her previous school’s magazine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:35 am

Yes you may join, and of course I remember you.

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:34 pm

May I please join?
Team Lafox <33

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:23 am

You may join, please fill in the form first. ^.^

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:56 am

name: Destiny
picture: Image
a bit of history: Destiny grew up with her mother and step-father. She is an only child and she gets treated like a princess. Her father died in a horrible car accident when she was only five. Two years later her mother met and fell in love with her step-dad John Peirce and they were married.
birthplace: New York
personality: Destiny a crazy wild child. She is outspoken and is often considered 'bitchy' to some people. She doesn't like when people like to outshine her and she will do something about it.
hobbies: Journalism and dancing.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 am

Oh crap I so forgot about this! Hopefully you'll still let me join. Sorry about forgetting. ::embaressed::

name: Kaydee Parker
a bit of history: Kaydee is the youngest in her family. But her life isn't as perfect as everyone thinks. Kaydee's mom has breast cancer and the doctor's say she could die at any time. Kaydee is scared because she loves her mom a lot and her brother Kody is the same way. Their father doesn't care. He spends all his time drinking and going to bars and clubs with his friends. When he's extremely drunk he takes his anger out on Kaydee and when Kody tries to stop he usually gets hit or yelled at.
birthplace: She was born in Norway but moved after a month and was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada until now
personality: Kaydee is nice friendly and sweet. She does have a mean side though but that only comes out if someone pisses her off. She can be a bitch and sarcastic when she wants but she doesn't care what people think.
hobbies: drawing, writing, photography, listening to music, Starbucks, skateboarding, playing video games and listening to Escape the Fate and Eyes Set to Kill so don't be surprised if she is talking about both bands or singing one of their songs because it's bound to happen.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 am

{{Your spot was already reserved, you can still join ^.^, oh and you may begin now.}}

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:06 am

Ruby walked into West Ridge High wearing skinny black jeans with a fashionable empire-cut purple top. Her dress sense was casual as her mom had hurried her to school and she picked up whatever she got when she opened her rather cluttered closet. She liked the school and went up straight to her locker.

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Destiny pulled up to West Ridge High in her yellow Porsche and climbed out. She was wearing a pair of dark jean skinny jeans and a dressy plaid top. She climbed out of the car and smiled at some passerbyers as she made her way into the school.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:30 am

name: Lucus 'Sutters' Sutterby
(hair is blonde, blue eyes)
a bit of history: Immigrating back to America after his parents divorce Sutters is new to the school, and the american way of, everything. Raised on a farm in rural Australia this is also the first time Sutters has been in a large school enviroment before.
birthplace: Bunderberg, Queensland, Australia
personality: Although seen to be boystirous, overconfident and loud back in Oz, coming to the US he has become quite reserved and shy, just content watching the others for a while until he can make a proper entry, or at least try to.
hobbies: A real sports boy, well, thats if you like cricket, Australian Rules Footy (AFL) and surfing.

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:44 am

Ruby noticed a girl in skinny jeans and a dressy top entering, accessorised with a lot of attitude. Ruby gave the girl one of her stunning friendly smiles and spoke," Hi there, i'm Ruby, i love singing,shoping,flirting,talking like 24*7 and well...enjoying life! So you are?"

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:24 am

Destiny looked at the girl for a moment before answering. "Destiny. I love shopping, dancing, and journalism." She answered with a smile as she reached out her hand to shake the girls.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:00 am

Ruby spoke again,"So you like the boys here? i mean look at some of them but that blond one there's all right i guess. By the way where are you from? I'm from Paris."
Ruby looked around again hoping to see a familiar face.

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:15 am

Lucus walked into the school from the main road, the metal coming from his ipod making him olivious to many of the people around him. It was his first day here and all he had was a map and a classroom number to go by. It was becoming increasingly frustrating, the place was a rabbit warren!

He did notice a couple of girls talking and looking at him probably laughing Finally finding his room Lucus sat down in the middle of the class, trying to avoid attention, for one day. Moving countries had been hard enough on him already.

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:10 am

"Hey that guy just gave me the cold shoulder, what does he think of himself ?" Ruby followed to blond guy into the classroom and stared at him naughtily trying to irritate the serious looking guy. The teacher hadn't arrived yet and so Ruby continued to stare and then smiled friendly at the guy. She was in a way making a fool of herself but she kinda liked the guy and his no nonsense attitude.

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!